Potomac Suites Rosslyn
TripAdvisor Reviews Potomac Suites Rosslyn Arlington
Travel Blogs from Arlington
DC was a great way to start my trip. I had only been there once for the March for Life back when I was a freshman in high school.
The drive down was smooth except for some traffic near DC. After the drive, we moved some furniture into Jordan's apartment. I got to meet her roommate Sarah and her friend Gloria from home. Shortly after, we all went kayaking on the Potomac River. It was an hour trip but was awesome. Seeing the Kennedy Center, ...
... bit stressed out. On top of all that, Dulles was a ghost town. It seems that every living soul in DC left on Thursday and Friday evening to take full advantage of the three day weekend. Good! Nice to see all those "A Type Personalities" bolt the city and not stick around to try to leave on Saturday afternoon because it sure helped us B Type Personality people have a much better airport experience. So instead of being stuck ...
... much everything really costs (i.e. conversion from Euros to US Dollars)
- Commuting to class
- Having to get gas
- The current snow and freezing temperatures!
- The people of Wal Mart...
Not spending all of my money!
... slipping up. We had a great girls day out which ended with some beautiful sunset photos of Congress as we walked back to the Metro for our ride home.
Our last day in Washington was actually New Years Day and the weather was perfect - cold but gorgeous blue skies and just glorious to walk around. Thankfully Mat and Dad were feeling a lot better and while Mum and Dad took off and did an open-top bus tour of all the major sites, us young things just hit the pavements and ...
Today has been amazing so far! To start off we walked around Arlington Cemetery, which was much bigger than I had imagined. In total, it is 660 acres. We saw the Changing of the Guards and walked to John F. Kennedy's grave. I'm glad we came this time of the year because the trees are gorgeous. Then we took the metro and did some walking until we came to the White House. There is some awesome architecture here, which makes ...
Other places to stay in Arlington
900 S Orme St, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Great, just don't count on the shuttle
- Great Hotel, Great Location
- Good deal, great service, nice views
801 North Glebe Road, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Best hotel ever!!
- Good but not great
1900 North Fort Myer Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Great Hotel-Great Service!
- Good Value, Great Location
- Washington DC with indoor pool for $135
1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $104
1250 South Hayes Street, Arlington | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- A big, confused, mobbed, surely this is not a Ritz, Ritz
- A BIG rip-off!!!
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Hyatt is rude
- This Hyatt was great
- Not That Bad.... Good Stay
2650 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $99
1325 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $113
- Nice hotel and good price
- Worked well for our family vacation
- Probably not again
300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Super service at the Doubletree
- Terrific hotel for sightseeing with kids!!!
- It was Okay
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Beautiful and Comfortable
- A pleasant stay.
- Very good service
2399 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- 1st Hilton stay & not impressed (2nd floor)
- Great Hilton Property!
- Why bad reviews?!.....
1500 Arlington Blvd, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Those little things can ruin your stay
- Pleasant Stay
- Great Stay - Wonderful Value
1401 Lee Hwy., Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Solid/Comfortable Hotel
- Home away from home....
- Exactly what you expect at a Marriott
2020 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Quelle surprise!
- Great hotel, but bring your own food!
- Never a radisson again
1999 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $123
- Nice Hotel, Great location
- Surprisingly very comfortable
1300 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Embassy ...everything you need
- We were impressed with the Embassy Suites
550 Army Navy Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Exellent all-round Hotel
- Great location to see DC
- Very pleasant stay
4610 N. Fairfax Dr., Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $96
1800 Eads Street, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $144
2899 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $104
2480 South Glebe Road, Arlington | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- So So Hotel
- Worst Hotel in DC
- Not Fancy but Fine
950 North Stafford Street, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Wow - what a change
- OK, but an inconsistent choice
- Below expectations
1200 N Courthouse Rd, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $133
1333 North Courthouse Road, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- More than I ever expected
- What a Beautiful Hotel!!!!
- Ideal choice for my needs
1501 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Great staff
- Good Value and Super Convenient
- The Worst
1121 N 19th Street, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- A First-Rate Hotel in Rosslyn, VA.
- Cool and hip hotel to enjoy while working!
- Sleek, Luxurious--but With a Few Big Problems