Potomac Suites Rosslyn
Travel Blogs from Arlington
... from my pictures that I wanted to take. This year the pool is there but there is scaffolding all around the Washington Monument - really folks? What's a photography nut to do? The highlight of our afternoon was a bride and groom that we saw finishing up their nuptials outside - beautiful.
There was a ceremony going on at the Vietnam Memorial called the Peace Labyrinth ...
... DC and our hotel for a quick break before heading out to watch the NBA.
Tonight we watched the Washington Wizards take on the Atlanta Hawkes. Mum had arranged front row seats, on the floor behind the Washington Bench - a great view of all the action. The atmosphere was amazing. The entertainment during the timeouts was very 'crowd interactive'. There is a large four sided screen that extends down from the ceiling mid court - ...
... them all get in the way. It is late Friday night before serious preparations begin. Another late night for Beth.
This time I have simplified things a lot. Acknowledging my age and love of sleeping I am now committed to the Trip Advisor led bed and breakfast and cheap motel system. Away with sleeping bags and tents and stoves and mats and gas canisters. This time I will carry books and lenses. Staying ...
The game was a great way to relieve some tension after a stressful day, although it might have made it a little worse for the Republicans. The game ended 18-5, Democrats won. In the Republicans defense, the Democrat pitcher used to play minor league ball. The night ended with some bipartisan drinking on the town to celebrate surviving another day.
More to come
We spent a wonderful, restful night (Jeff certainly needed it after those PA mountains!) in Sandra's brand new guest room and enjoyed a hot shower this morning. Sandra had prepared a delicious egg casserole for us and her friend, Dick came from next door to have breakfast with us. We got packed up and Dick and Sandra took us back to the Methodist Church parking lot to reconnect with the RV (which we have affectionately ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Potomac Suites Rosslyn Arlington
Other places to stay in Arlington
900 S Orme St, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- Great, just don't count on the shuttle
- Great Hotel, Great Location
- Good deal, great service, nice views
801 North Glebe Road, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Best hotel ever!!
- Good but not great
1900 North Fort Myer Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Great Hotel-Great Service!
- Good Value, Great Location
- Washington DC with indoor pool for $135
1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $98
1250 South Hayes Street, Arlington | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- A big, confused, mobbed, surely this is not a Ritz, Ritz
- A BIG rip-off!!!
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Hyatt is rude
- This Hyatt was great
- Not That Bad.... Good Stay
2650 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $87
1325 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Nice hotel and good price
- Worked well for our family vacation
- Probably not again
300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Super service at the Doubletree
- Terrific hotel for sightseeing with kids!!!
- It was Okay
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Beautiful and Comfortable
- A pleasant stay.
- Very good service
2399 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- 1st Hilton stay & not impressed (2nd floor)
- Great Hilton Property!
- Why bad reviews?!.....
1500 Arlington Blvd, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Those little things can ruin your stay
- Pleasant Stay
- Great Stay - Wonderful Value
1401 Lee Hwy., Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Solid/Comfortable Hotel
- Home away from home....
- Exactly what you expect at a Marriott
2020 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Quelle surprise!
- Great hotel, but bring your own food!
- Never a radisson again
1999 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Nice Hotel, Great location
- Surprisingly very comfortable
1300 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Embassy ...everything you need
- We were impressed with the Embassy Suites
550 Army Navy Drive, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Exellent all-round Hotel
- Great location to see DC
- Very pleasant stay
4610 N. Fairfax Dr., Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $91
1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $94
2899 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $99
2480 South Glebe Road, Arlington | 2 star hotelfrom $79
- So So Hotel
- Worst Hotel in DC
- Not Fancy but Fine
950 North Stafford Street, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Wow - what a change
- OK, but an inconsistent choice
- Below expectations
1200 N Courthouse Rd, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $92
1333 North Courthouse Road, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- More than I ever expected
- What a Beautiful Hotel!!!!
- Ideal choice for my needs
1501 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Great staff
- Good Value and Super Convenient
- The Worst
1121 N 19th Street, Arlington | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- A First-Rate Hotel in Rosslyn, VA.
- Cool and hip hotel to enjoy while working!
- Sleek, Luxurious--but With a Few Big Problems