Holiday Inn Posthouse Birmingham City
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Posthouse Birmingham City
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
2 days to go!
Paul reckons he is all packed. Ian and myself have got our stuff ready to be packed.
Early start on Tuesday morning will see us meeting for a cooked breakfast at a Bistro in Chadsmoor (Cafe really), so we will be looking for somewhere we can see the bikes!
The weather these last few days has been very sunny and warm. Let's just hope it continues on into next week and ...
Took a day trip on the train to Coventry to visit the two cathedrals - the ruin of the old one bombed on 14 November 1940, and the new one consecrated in May 1962. The decision was made to build the new one built alongside the ruin, rather than rebuild the original. The design ...
... by a local guy who had spent several years documenting the River Stour. Starting at source (supposedly that little Saint Kenelm again) the photos tracked the river till is flows into the Severn. It isn't a very long river but during the 19century it had more industrial mills than any other river in Britain. The concept of the photographs was inspired and all facets of the river today were documented. Not only the lovely scenery but the bridge ...
... and Simon. Soooooo exciting.
Hello, we went to the Roald Dahl museum. When we checked in we all got wrist bands and I got a quiz to do. We set off to the first room. It was called 'Boy'. It was all about Roald Dahl as a child and as he grew up. I learned so much but I knew most of the stuff.
I had to find paper Easter eggs that had the answers on them. I found 2 of them in that room.
The next room we went into was ...
... Today was a prefect day in my eyes. It was cold as it was gently raining outside which gave me the perfect excuse to wear thick wooly socks and a over sized jumper. Something that's generally prohibited in the world of fashion, but no one can argue with a rainy Sunday and it's devious power to make people, cloth themselves like an 80 year old grandmother or person born without the basic fashion sense file properly downloaded. That and the desire to make a cup of tea, find ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bath of Aphrodite Rd, Polis | Resortfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!