Holiday Inn Posthouse Birmingham City
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Posthouse Birmingham City
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... in a pub! We met up with Isy and Ryan's friends and sampled some beer. I had sampled some cider instead of beer! Was a nice afternoon. Today we took Ava to the snowdome! Which I now see is how the British do winter sports! The lack of snow in this country makes winter activities hard! So they have indoor skiing/snow boarding, tubing/ sledding and a section to ...
... Claire and I went to the Owl House day spa. It was a special occasion for Claire's birthday, but since it was mine too the girls invited me along. We all got a nice pamper package including hot stone massage, head and foot massage and facial. All paid for my birthday from Bronson. Lucky me! The girls also shouted me a hand scrub, were they trying to tell me something hahah! It made a change from my poor hands doing what ...
This is the blog of my trip around Chile, Argentina and Peru.
You can see my location and send me free messages from this website, the password is "Chile". https://share.delorme.com/MarkTaylor3 This is the best way of contacting me, as it links to my satellite device and so I don't need ...
Me and Brin made it safe and sound to the airport, definitely both feeling nervous and excited at the same time! Feeling sorry for Brin already - my hat blew away before we even got in the terminal (much to my distress) and then apparently it looked like I had a bomb in my hand luggage, so got searched and emptied by 5 people with special bomb detectors. Was pretty amusing to see them sort through my ...
... down and took it to heaven. I'm not really sure where that story came from but David was pretty insistent it was the truth, and that's what that church believes anyway. After that we went inside the old city and checked out the western wall, aka the wailing wall. It's the western wall of the temple of David (the Star of David, David), well it's actually just the bottom 2-3 blocks of it, but it means a stack to the Jews as you can imagine. The Jews go every day, especially on ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!