Holiday Inn Posthouse Birmingham City
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Posthouse Birmingham City
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
Woke up this morning from a really good sleep. The rain has come! Knew that beaut weather wouldn't last long! Breakfast was amazing, walked into the dining room to a table full of fruit, yoghurt, cold meats, cheeses, pastries and then she gave me a full menu to choose from. Of course I ordered the English breakfast which was delicious! Couldn't go past having an almond and custard pastry too though. This hotel ...
... children, and Adam has to exchange the Porsche for a more family friendly car, we thought we should take the Boxster on a road trip. We decided we would like to spend our first anniversary in Lake Como and have planned our Europe road trip around this. The trip will take just over two weeks and we will visit Belguim, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and The ...
Yet another glorious sunny warm morning. Special treat as it is our last morning before having to go to the airport - went to Sharon's for a wonderful breakfast of eggs, hash browns corned beef hash and toast, with endless mugs of lovely coffee. the diet ...
... house work and cooking a superb Sunday roast using a small halogen oven. Dont know how she does what she does.
The week has seen us carrying out a lot of ground work around the Mill Pond and the Lake. Trimming weeping willows, cutting back the reeds and generally thinning out and tidying up. We have had so many comments from locals about how nice the place is looking and that they can now actually ...
Because there was so much of interest photographically, I have put captions on all the photos in this section, and confined the entry to just one day. If you click on a picture, you can scroll backwards and forwards, and hopefully you will see the photos with their captions.
Mon 30th Sep
The forecast was wet and it was cloudy to start with.
Boats from the floating market were ready to leave. One or ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!