TripAdvisor Reviews Platinum Residence Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... in the walls people have turned it into homes and an out door area of shaded tables and chairs where people can sit and enjoy the surrounds, it looks over the water where there were small brightly coloured fishing boats a really beautiful and very quiet place and all the houses, the walls were painted white and blue, it was so very tranquil and pretty. From there ...
... one of my favorite spot in Rome.
Our Next stop was the Pantheon
The Pantheon again was something to see, to know that this is where Caesar came to worship wow!! The dome was something to admire. Be aware to be there early as it was really crowed but we managed to get in and spend a few moments taking it all it.
... and into the ruins of the Roman Forum. Occupying the lower area between Rome's famed seven hills, the Forum was the heart of ancient Rome, with its large meeting halls (basilicas), temples, memorial arches, and government buildings. With a little imagination it is easy to picture what Roman life might have been like during those times. We conclude our antiquities tour by climbing up the northeastern flank of the Palatine Hill, the hill ...
... for all our dinners yet to come: Mama's. We, of course had no batteries for pictures, so I will be sure to return.
It was a quaint contemporary restaurant with fun chalk board writings, black & white pictures, and lavender table dressings. We had a glass of white wine with our bruschetta. For dinner we had bacon blended with brandy sauce over egg noodles and garnished with seared asparagus and bacon (the waiter miss ...
... the Colosseum and will be an experience we will never forget. We really enjoyed ourselves. After lunch we went to Hydromania which is a water park. It was a hot sunny summer day so we decided to go and cool off in the water park and go on some of the water slides. We had lots of fun and we really enjoyed ourselves. We had an amazing day today and we really enjoyed it and we are looking forward to ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82