Brit Hotel Plaisance
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Brit Hotel Plaisance Narbonne
Travel Blogs from Narbonne
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
- Yes it is for so many reasons at so many levels
- Lets start on getting the mast up the local robber wants 110 euros.
- Or roughly four times what anyone else charged, in the next port they have quoted 35 euros still not cheap but within realistic expectations.
- So its off to port Leucate ( if it's not ...
... visited, there was still quite the variety of things to buy. In the afternoon we headed back to the boys’ favourite beach, at Marseillan Plage. It was a nice day and not too hot, as there was a bit of cloud cover. The afternoon was full off jumping into waves, playing paddle ball and sunbathing. We also rented a pedalboat for an hour that had a slide on it. This was quite ...
... t packed up we would have been tempted to spend tomorrow night there, but one does need the fridge, freezer in this weather!! Spent the last couple of hours reading and sipping wine with ice cubes in, oh and Andy played worms cos he's run out of books and can't read French or Dutch ones people have left. We are quite a way from the reception where the internet comes from so didn't bother with it. Still you'll get a few to read when we move on ...