No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Piper Residence Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... that line the way.
Then we did notice… the clouds had returned, and along with them some rumblings of thunder. We had been assured by the concierge at the hotel that it would not rain today so we had brought neither umbrella nor rain coat. We then began a game of hurrying from one open shop to the next in an effort to ensure we would have shelter should it begin to rain. And did it begin to rain!!!! We rushed into ...
... sat on her lap. After several hours at Skansen, we decided to go for Max for lunch. Max is Swedish fast good chain where the burgers tasted like IKEA meatballs. After lunch, we explored the main shopping area in downtown Stockholm. We then took the train back to Sollentuna and went to Maya's apartment for a pizza ...
... and prayed there would be no problem. Mine was classified as heavy, thankfully the check in lady was so impatient with us and said just put the tags on ourselves and put it down the chute. And left us to our own devices. Leandra's bag is so much heavier than mine, if she would have weighed her first we would have had a code red on our hands. And if there would have been a problem with our bags combined with the code red mood we were in, I can tell you now, it would have really gone ...
... Business comes to a standstill as everyone hurries home for the special Julbord meal. The table is full of a variety of herring, ham, lutfisk, sausages, potato dishes, along with cheeses, and desserts.
After enjoying this Scandinavian feast gifts are exchanged and many family go to evening church services.
Lars' sisters stopped by to enjoy a Christmas toast before they went on to spend the ...
... day on our walk and it was really neat to get the history one of the workers owns one and told me that you go on a waiting list for the spot these days. She owns the cottage but rents the land. She said that there are 450 people on the waiting list just for her spot! They are brilliant little places and a very unique way of feeding the poor (at the time). Today it is a fantastic way for city dwellers to have a little bit of Country at their doorstep. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147