Pine Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Oxford
... br> At 4PM the Man with the Van from Oxford Storage showed up to take all of our office and classroom supplies to the company storage unit. We just had to load it up. That was a comedy of errors. We brought everything from the office and packed it in huge plastic bins, then stacked it all outside near the main gate so we could easily pass it to the van. But the wind got really bad at that same time, so it started blowing over the boxes. Then our corkboards and ...
... of the narrow little roads we took.
We drove out of Oxford and, before long, were on country roads. Phillip kept up a commentary of what we were seeing and the associated history.
Some of the general facts about the Cotswolds I learnt are:
- The name Cotswold – a cote is an animal enclosure, in this case sheep; Wolds are bare, rolling hills.
· The Cotswolds was once the wool and sheep capital of ...
... around. Maybe she is an X-Man...
The Activities Directors are Tom E., Tom W., Katie, and Polly. Tom E. is Emma's boyfriend, even though they tried to keep that under wraps for a while, but we figured it out! He was also kind of quiet at first, but I've been chatting a lot more with him recently and he is a very nice guy. He is fascinated with our American accents and jargon, so he has been practicing his American for the last few days. Yesterday ...
... office looking for something to do and pouting over my lost project. More later...
Later... So tonight was super fun. Kate and I had to do check-in at the new side of campus tonight. Every night between 10-11PM the students have to come sign in saying they are in for the night, then it's lights out at midnight. We split the Pembroke campus in two for check-in because we have over 300 students and signing them all in would take forever. So Kate ...
... Nope, just into reading books". This went over her head because when I tried to return to politeville by asking why she was there, she proudly threw down her dissertation on wrongful racial incarceration and looked at us with the comment "Because we still write words here". Yep, no surprise that we left her sitting alone with her 80,000 words (and we know that 'cause she told us) and a glass of Chateau du Social Leper 2013. Why do Americans sometimes get ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pine Castle Hotel Oxford
Other places to stay in Oxford
Godstow Rd, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Recommended for honeymoon couples
- We enjoyed our stay at the Oxford
Grenoble Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Useless conference facilities!
- An Administrative Nightmare
- Location Location Location
Peartree Roundabout, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Nice hotel
- Modern, good standard rooms
- OK but go for the Travellodge, it's cheaper!
Beaumont Street, Oxford | 5 star hotelfrom $245
- Typical Victorian hotel
- Six months' guaranteed reservation broken the day before
- Not a place to choose
Abingdon Road, Oxford | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Not the best choice for business hotels
- Value for money
- Not worth the price or 4 stars, bad building layout, not for the less mobile..
Oxford Rd, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $123
59 Western Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $157
3 Oxford Castle, Oxford | Hotelfrom $217
- Get me out of jail quick
- Getting the old 'Ball and Chain' off to a great start!!
- The teething problems continue...
73 High Street, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Good choice for Oxford town centre
- Okay place to stay
- Pleasant stay again
11 - 13 Linton Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $137
Church Way, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Welcome Break Service Area, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $82
180 Abingdon Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $136
137 Iffley Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Didn't even stay one night
- Don't Bother its awful
92 - 94 High Street, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $266
- You get what you pay for
- Overpriced and disappointing
- Great place to visit your student
66a Banbury Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Beautiful Hotel
- Not for business travelers
- Great Find
82-84 Abingdon Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $144
Peartree Roundabout, Oxford | 2 star hotelfrom $78
- Excellent choice
- Basic, but clean and reliable
- Great value
Garsington Rd, Oxford Business Park, Oxford | Hotelfrom $112
315 Iffley Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $138
Park End Street, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Noisy, basic, expensive but central location and clean
- Exceeded Expectations - Quite Good, Actually
- Dreadful Hotel
1 Banbury Road, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $255
- Exquisite Hotel, Impeccable Service
- A wonderful retreat, gorgeous food
Hinksey Hill, Oxford | 3 star hotelfrom $140
29-30 George Street, Oxford | Hotelfrom $138
58 St. Thomas' Street, Oxford | Hotelfrom $278
Long Crendon Road, Oxford | Hotelfrom $80