No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Picasso Torroella de Montgrķ
Travel Blogs from Torroella de Montgrķ
... ambience, good conversation and non rushed service. If you were to leave a tip, you would have to receive exceptional service over and above normal and the amount of the tip would be equal to the price of a cup of coffee, a few Euros at the most. The North American expectation of a mandatory tip based on the cost of the meal, even if the service was marginally acceptable is not morally ...
Today is the National Day of Catalonia (La Diana Nacional de Cataluyna) when all of Catalonia celebrate the end of a 14 month siege of Barcelona that took place on 1714. All the citizens enjoy a national holiday, there are celebrations and political demonstrations as about half of the Catalonians would like to separate from Spain. We started our second cycle day leaving Olot and started the ride on the ...
A quick stop on the way to Barcelona was Girona, a recommendation in the guide books for its medieval centre. We left the van parked in the baking sun while we took our customary walk in the hottest part of the day to look around, and it was certainly worth a stop. The centre is a collection of alleys, bridges, shops, cafés and churches - enough to entertain us for an hour or 2. The kids found a great sweet shop, and we managed to pick up the customary stickers for the van as ...
- Quick post start with a run, wind went south didn't fancy an upwind slog so pulled into.
- Blanes, rebuilding marina, sandy but no services will head for Barca first thing should make it unless it's a beat.
- Lots of brit tourists here.
- Bfn xjh ...
- Another downwind blast but just a force 5, so totally under control.
- Arrived about 1800 but couldn't find a working wifi.
- Should have paid my moorings fee straight away as wifi included.
- Got to buy another chart to get me to Barca.
- Couldn't buy ...