Pensione La Prora
Travel Blogs from Taormina
Celebrating the life of the first Christian missionary in Sicily, is a unique religious festival, that has been held on the 3rd weekend in May, since 1766.
The Feast of Saint Philip (Festa Di San Filippo), is held in Calatabiano, 12 km south of Taormina, on the east coast of Sicily. This small town of less than 5500 inhabitants, swells with revellers in a blaze of street lights, ...
We sailed overnight to Turkey and as the majority of the group has been before we spent the day on the beach getting a tan and sipping cocktails! There is space to sunbathe on the ship which is very wield when your sailing through the day and sunbathing in the middle of the ...
Beautiful Taormina, high above the coast, was our last stop, and we looked forward to two nights there, as our last day trip visit 3 years ago had been somewhat hindered by torrential ...
... to head back to OZ early cause I've come off my bike.
At any rate, I managed to make it down the road safe and sound, at which point I sat up and joined the "A Team" for the final forty kilometres or so to final destination for the day.
Despite what the road map and accompanying profile that had been given to us at tea the previous night suggested about it being a fairly flat run into town. Wilbert was having a lend of us, cause ...
... location as it was on the same level of the breakfast room and had easy access to the streets of the main shopping area. The room had a double bed and a typical bathroom, but unfortunately the air conditioner was a piece of junk! At full speed, the sound resembled the African Queen or a Huey Helicopter, and didn’t seem to cool the room much at all. I complained to the Desk Clerk and he tried to adjust it, but it didn’t make much difference.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pensione La Prora Taormina
Other places to stay in Taormina
Via Nazionale 105, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Enchanteur et haut de gamme !
- Awesome hotel
Via Madonna delle Grazie 3, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Fantastic stay at the Monte Tauro
- Not up to scratch!
- Selective information.....
Piazza San Domenico 5, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- Gorgeous gardens, beautiful public rooms, disappointing bedrooms
- Wonderful and unique - like staying in a living museum
Via Teatro Greco 59, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $527
- Stunning service, views and rooms
- An oasis at the end of a long vacation
- Grand Prices, Grand View but no Grand Hotel
189 Via Nazionale, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Bagnoli Croci 75, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent location, staff rude and disapointing food
- Great Hotel, Not So Great Staff!
- Excellent hotel and excellent staff
Via Nazionale 147, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $280
Via Bagnoli Croci 79, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Villa Belvedere - rude, arrogant, inhospitable
- Lovely hotel with beautiful views
- Terrific situation
Via Guardiola Vecchia, 27 , Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Great Hotel
- Fab Holiday
- Fantastic hotel, town and island
Via Pirandello, 50, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $330
- Un vero 5 stelle lusso!
- Wunderbares San Pietro
- Superhotel in guter Lage
Via Nazionale, 161, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $313
Via Bagnoli Croce 92, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Fabulous break
- Food dreadful, but stunning views
- Bristol Park Hotel August 2003
Via San Giovanni Bosco 10/B, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $87
Via Nazionale 107/A, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $277
Via Dietro Cappuccini, 10, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $99
Via Circonvallazione, 61, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Via Bagnoli Croce 1, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- A great hotel
- Only ok; lots of steps
- Good View But...
Via Nazionale 114, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $91
Madonna Rocca 1, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Via Dietro Cappuccini, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $93
Via Toselli 8, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Excellent location - good hotel
- Price is not in proportion to quality offered
- Super hotel and location
Via L Pirandello 60, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $150
- Fantastic Place to stay!
- A great stay at the Bel Soggiorno
- We would happily return to Bel Soggiorno
Via Guardiola Vecchia, 34-37, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Fabulous small hotel with great service and views
- Lovely hotel;great location;teriffic views
- Breathtaking views
Piazzale Della Funivia, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $111
Via Madonna delle Grazie 9, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $94