No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pensione International San Francisco
Travel Blogs from San Francisco
... manufactured clothing, gloves, shoes, brushes, and furniture for government use.
- Guard Tower. Heavily armed guards kept watch from this tower, following every move of Alcatraz inmates. The officers used both bullhorns and bullets to warn escape-minded inmates and boats that ventured to near the island.
... and not much happened. Was it broken? How was I going to get it back to get them to have a look at it? Don't panic! I turned left go around the block but as I did so, I pushed the lever down, there was some noise and a moment later the car moved a bit faster. Solved, it's twist-to-go, push-to-stop! Now all I had to worry about was staying on the right side of the road and not getting lost while driving through heavy San Francisco ...
... night out. The lads wear their best pulling shirts, the girls dress up to the nines and everyone parties like it's their 21st birthday. All things considered, I made my own way back to the hostel after struggling to find either Junior or Javier. During the night, at approximately 3am, things took a turn for the unexpected. The room started to shake and the already squeaky beds made even more noise than usual. In my half-asleep state I could've sworn that there was ...
... fans lucky enough to be in attendance. As many longtime Beatles fans know, Candlestick has a very special significance in the band’s storied history. On Aug. 29, 1966, the Fabs played what became their final full concert together at the venue, which means McCartney’s concert at the park will come just a couple of weeks shy of the 48th anniversary of that famed Beatles gig. "It's sad to see the old place closing down," McCartney said from ...
... opposite direction.
It's our final pack up, but at least there's no rush, as our Air NZ flight doesn't leave until 9.30pm tomorrow, 16th. Funnily, there was a couple on the tour today from Brisbane, and they will be travelling on the same flight. They "always travel business class", and think Air NZ business class is far superior to any other airline - not that it affects us!
Other places to stay in San Francisco
South Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $250
- Hotel somewhat over-rated
- Royal Treatment
- Elegant but Very Noisy
Union Square, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $233
- Este hotel es fantástico! Lo recomiendo!
- Great location
- Nice, newly Remodeled but not Great
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $254
- 4-Star stay in Union Square
- A Few Tips
- Very decent
SoMa, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Great New Hotel by the Convention Center, but Staff Needs Some Help
- Excellent hotel--but watch out for the upcharges!
- Stay here!
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Stay here
- Great Hotel, Great Views, Great Location
- Great rates, great location!
South Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Great location, great hotel
- Loved the W!
- Less than stellar
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Close to the Wharf, but don't drive
- Drab Drab Drab
- Great Location!
Downtown, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $226
- Enjoyed the Sir Francis Drake
- Worn but Charming
- Good value, good location
Northeast San Francisco, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- One of the best
- Classy, comfortable, and understated
- First Class
Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $215
- Unfriendly Terrible Service
- Don't be put off!
- Much better accommodation available.
SoMa, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Oasis in the city of old
- Impressed with it all
- Great for the price
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $243
- Charmed by Clift Hotel
- Awful stay @ Clift Hotel
- Only for one nite stands
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Very enjoyable experience
- Lovely place
- Absolutely Fabulous! Worth every cent!
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Wow Fantastic!
- Staff incompetence
- Holiday Inn Golden Gateway to HELL
Union Square, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Value!!
- Lousy hotel and Unfriendly staff
- It was ok...I guess
Downtown San Francisco, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Executive rooms
- Hilton fine, but pricy
Civic Center, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- They're putting the 'fair' back in Fairmont
- The Fairmont is exceptional
- Completely overrated
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Nice Hotel, BAD LOCATION
- Ideal Big Chain Hotel
- Great place to stay
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Convenient, friendly-staffed but small
- Great Value for money
Financial District, San Francisco | 5 star hotelfrom $261
- You don't need a car here!
- Spinning Around
- We Moved On........
Fisherman's Wharf - North Beach, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Good location, nice room, helpful staff.
- OK hotel, tacky area
- Good hotel
Nob Hill Russian Hill, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Great deal, lots of fun
- Great location for everything!
- Can Handle the Handlery
Union Square, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Perfect if you are under 5 feet tall?
- A Good Deal and A Great Location
- Got more than I paid for
Financial District, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Worked fine for us!
- Smaller & louder than a College Frat House!
Downtown, San Francisco | 4 star hotelfrom $227
- Nice stay overall
- Very classy hotel with great staff
- Perfect Location
Downtown, San Francisco | 3 star hotelfrom $263
- OK, but some problems
- Average hotel with great location!
- Nice rooms / good value