TripAdvisor Reviews Pension Bondehuset Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... Here's some more insight on my exams...The way that grades work here is that your entire class grade depends only on your final exam. That is why we have no homework, tests, quizzes, etc. Three of my final exams are papers I have to write on my own time. The other exam is a written exam in which I have 4 hours to complete. I went to take the test the other day. We had to take the metro about 20 minutes away to a building which is owned by CBS and just has rooms full of ...
... another with the aid of integrated public transit
As the rail network runs to many outlying towns and even into Sweden it has a spillover effect as the ...
... with 1,200 staff on this ship. The top level has a movie screen that's at least three stories high where they show movies during the day and night. The picture is bright enough to be seen during daylight hours. The most impressive part of this ship is the main lobby/atrium or Piazza as it's called located on three levels with spiral staircases on one end. There are special events, shows, concerts and other ...
... on the plane. Went to Tivoli |gardens but as it rained we passed that up. Just did a nice walk around the inner city in between showers. One minute is is sunny and the next you are caught in the rain. We took a casual walk inside the beautiful train station to appreciate it architecture. Too bad Ottawa eliminated their old train station as they lost a unique heritage. Went to the liquor store and ...
... them, this was to help keep the castle warm. There were many many rooms. Yep, we went into the dungeon, I don’t think that I would like to live in a home with a dungeon underneath. How could you sleep knowing that people were locked up in your home? You can see that I’d never make it into the royal family.
The country side was quiet pretty, very similar to home. The land was mostly flat and green. We drove around the coast where ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced