TripAdvisor Reviews Pension Bondehuset Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
A few more blocks south was the Nyhavn habour area. This was very touristy with its coloured buildings and multitude of restaurants along the waterfront.
Long train ride to Copenhagen (missed the ferry, so went totally by land), but time to read (me: The Myth of the Spoiled Child" by Alfie Kohn; Alois: "Catherine the Great" by ????).
Copenhagen is so different that huge, diverse Berlin. Almost quaint...definitely slower-paced. We wished we had planned more time around there.
I lost some of the picks, so didn't get to send all I wanted, but, need to send this off now.
... a cute little church.
St. Alban Church
We then did a short walk around the Kastellet (Citadel) with armed soldiers patrolling the upper ramparts.
... visitors a year, claims to be the second most popular "seasonal park" in the world. The 21-acre park offers more than 111,000 custom-designed lights that illuminate it at night and over 400,000 colorful flowers, including 65,000 tulips! There are numerous restaurants, rides, both indoor and outdoor performance stages, a lake, hotels, and very interesting people to watch.
... ship and went on board for a long-awaited egg salad sandwich in the Park CafÚ and a little hot tub/swimming pool experience. OK, there may have been a little sleeping on the lounge chair by the pool done as well. The solarium on the ship is the perfect spot on a day like today. The glass roof let me see the rain pouring down, while I stay in the relative warmth and comfort of an ‘indoor’ space.
Supper was, again, again very ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced