TripAdvisor Reviews Pension Bondehuset Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... also ahead of his time in terms of employment providing work for women before this was common place and child care to enable them to work. A real humanitarian and a man of the people. From there we navigated around the old part of the city near the waterfront before reaching the Royal Palaces where the Royal family reside. They are all on summer vacation at the moment so there was limited security and Queen Margherita's residence was ...
It really feels like I've hardly had time to collect my thoughts but here are a few things I've noticed:
- While most Danes have been very friendly (if a bit reserved by American standards), our waitresses at The Standard were the exception! I can't imagine attitudes/comments like those flying in an expensive American restaurant. Perhaps they're just less concerned with customer service ...
... city, but it still stressed me out a bit. I had a "Copenhagen left" incident that really frightened me and made me all around less comfortable for the day. What I do like though is that I don't fear the cars at all. The bikes lines are so separate and so clear that there is literally never a worry that I'm going to get hit by a car. There is so much to Copenhagen and today was a perfect day to see what else it has to offer.
... the first floors and these spots are lovely and quaint.
Being seperated from from the cars is quite amazing/shocking. The entire time we have been riding... Which today was a ton on our scavenger hunt... I never once thought about the cars. It's so quiet on the streets and my highest moments of stress come not from crossing a major intersection but from the uncertainty of how I'm supposed to interact with other bikers' movements like, I don't want these Danes to hate me.
Once again we got on the hop on hop off bus. Geat sights as usual from this bus. Like a square. And an old street, very picturesque. And, happily a statue of Hans Christian Andersen. We are told that he was afraid he would be buried alive, so he wrote a note when he went to bed telling whoever found him he was only sleeping, not dead.
We have been to ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced