Pensao Santo Tirso

Praca Dom Pedro IV 18, Lisbon, Estremadura, 1100-200, Portugal | 2 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 2 star hotel, located in the Sacramento area of Lisbon, is near Santa Justa Elevator (Elevador de Santa Justa), Bikeiberia, Oriente Station, and Docas de Santo Amaro.
Map this hotel
       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Pensao Santo Tirso Lisbon

    3.00 of 5 stars Good
     

    Travel Blogs from Lisbon

    Sweet Belem

    A travel blog entry by anj-ikimashou on Sep 20, 2014

    2 comments, 39 photos

    ... dropped our bags then went for a walk to get familiar with our block. Big block! Jus took us for a couple of hours walk. The architecture is a mix of old and new but the old isn't all that "old" due to an earthquake and fire in 1755 (All Saints day) which destroyed 80% of Lisbon and if that wasn't bad enough, the earthquake caused a tsunami which finished off the other 20%. We came back to the hotel ready for a drink so we sat in the lobby bar and had a couple of beers and ...

    Day of History at Belem

    A travel blog entry by joeandsusan on Jul 10, 2014

    1 comment, 7 photos

    ... though it was started in the 1500s, building and restoration work has continued throughout the centuries. The monastery was cared for by monks from the Order of Jerome until 1834 when all religious orders were disbanded and the government claimed the monastery.

    The stone cravings in the monastery are beautiful and very delicate. Some craved stone looks like lattice. Many pillars have carved sea monsters on them. Other stone ...

    Se Cathedral

    A travel blog entry by dcdave100 on May 27, 2014

    11 photos

    Okay, in a nut shell this Cathedral is also in the Alfama District but it is located at the bottom of the hill so its super easy to get to, thankfully. I mean, a whole day of walking up and down this city that I coined, "the city with 10,000 steps". Which is no joke, this might be one of the steepest hilliest cities I have ever had the pleasure to walk around in. You will get a work out for sure, and as the day wears on... ...

    Last day

    A travel blog entry by curious1 on Feb 21, 2014

    15 photos

    This entry will be quite short. We checked out of our apartment, and took all our bags to the 1st floor, where the host's apartment was. Then we headed up to Castelo Sao Jorge, had one last nata and some coffee before wandering back through the Alfama district. I think it is definitely my favourite. I feel it is the most charming area. We did our souvenir shopping, and walking along the water front, ...

    Lisboa - Great City on Seven Hills

    A travel blog entry by dhensby on Nov 08, 2013

    104 photos

    ... be close to 9.0 in magnitude, struck Lisbon in the middle of Mass, minutes later thousands laid dead under collapsed cathedrals, churches and homes. The quake was followed by a massive tsunami that crested some 800 feet inland. To add to the woes, massive fires broke out from cooking fires and candles. Of the 270,000 citizens of the city, it is estimated that 90,000 perished.

    We joined another tour by this young man for the remaining highlight walk ...