No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... into south Miami, it was quite a nice reprieve from the noise and hustle and bustle of spring breakers.
We had hoped to attend the tennis, but unfortunately, both matches were cancelled. Despite this, Stacey, Rob and I had quite a fun day.
Stacey left mid way through our week in Miami, which we were very sad about. About the same time the spring breakers went home and the festival finished.
Miami is actually quite a cool place without ...
... punktu widokowego, albo wypożyczenie i samodzielne pedałowanie, albo przechadzkę pieszo. Nie za bardz mieliśmy ochotę na dwu-trzy godzinne pałętanie się po parku, więc zdecydowaliśmy się na spacer po najbliższej okolicy. W kanale wzdłuż asfaltowej drogi wygrzewały się na słońcu aligatory, a ptaki z szeroko rozłożonymi skrzydłami suszyły pióra. ...
... to Best Buy in the quest of buying an underwater camera (the first time it still wasn't open). This was the best layover ever as we got a chance to hang out with family and meet our newest nephew Jhonathan Jr. Bellie had a great time catching up with her cousin Jasmine and doing what 8 year olds do best, being silly!
Around noon it was time to say goodbye and go through airport security (again). We said our ...
... lost his seat on the commission.
Today hundreds of new establishments -- hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs -- have renovated these older, historic buildings, putting South Beach on the cutting edge of Miami's cultural and nightlife scene.
Our next stop was Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, is the former villa and estate of businessman James Deering, of the Deering McCormick-International Harvester ...
... Yum. And the deer are adorable – full grown but only the size of dogs. Hehe. We had to cruise around for a while before we eventually spotted some. And as the guide book says: "Whats better than bambi?"…”MINI BAMBI!!!” It’s true.
Key West is the biggest, oldest, and southernmost of the Keys towns. It’s a bit of a party town, not unlike Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Each year they hold the ‘Fanta-Sea ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!