Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Na een lange rit zijn we om 3h in de namiddag aangekomen in miami. Het viel ons direct op dat het hier drukker was dan op onze vorige bestemmingen. Nadat we geinstalleerd waren in onze kamer zijn we iets gaan drinken... Het was happy hour: dus 2 drankjes voor de prijs van 1. Nadien zij we doorgereden naar 'bayfront marketplace' om iets te eten. Echt een hel om daar te geraken, zo druk was het op de baan. Er was hier een optreden in de American Airlines arena van Marc ...
... a beer fuelled Saturday night on Ocean Drive, visited Flamingo Park and the Botanical Gardens. The Holocaust memorial is definitely worth a visit and is the most interesting memorial that we have seen outside of Auschwitz.
Miami was a fantastic way to finish the North American leg of the world tour and we have had a total blast here so we will give Miami 8/10.
The North American leg of the world tour is now complete. We have travelled 9197 miles ...
... die vliegtuig vergeet. Was seker te haastig om voor al die loerende oge van die vliegtuig af te klim.
So n ekstra 45 min na die vlug se rond dans op die lughawe en 3 Miami "officials" wat skree dat Remi van die reelings moet afklim, het Frank ons opgelaai. Sug. Sug. Veilig in die kar oppad terug Coral Springs toe.
Die jetlag is nog met ons jongste familie lid. Eerste oggend 3 uur begin speelgroep - maar vanoggend was darem ...
... dinner at Sushi Samba, another restaurant recommended to us. It was a really awesome restaurant / bar and the sushi was incredible!
Today is our our final day in Miami and the USA (for now)! The sun is still shining but it was a bit colder so we went for one last walk on the beach then hit the local Irish Pub to watch an American Football match, stare at the hilarious rich people and drool over the cars one last time! It's goodbye Miami for now, but we will be ...
... We ended up getting Pina Coladas and a hamburger with chips for about $10 each. We relaxed in the bistro for a while before heading up to our room to call a couple of tour companies that offer tours on the Go Miami card. We decided on an Everglades tour and a day trip to Key West so made reservations for them.
We then decided to go and get some food, so wandered down to the shops (this was when we found CVS and Walgreens) and came back to our hotel with cereal, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!