TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... went for a run along the Boardwalk as the sun was setting - watching the kite surfers making the most of the rosy pink skies and gentle breeze. Hungry, we navigated the local buses to the nearest Miami Foodtruck meet at Haulover beach, sampling some Michelin starred food at petrol station prices! We also stumbled across our surname in neon lights (it was a hotel) and will be looking up room rates when we undoubtedly return to ...
... between soccer and football. That evening we cooked a fusion samon pilau with kachumbari and shared stories. Tom and I were so happy to be in a home environment having soul food and excellent company. Julian was happy to have new people to show his skateboard tricks with Tokyo, the silent shiatsu following his shadow. The next day, Michaela and Ben took us on a personalized tour of Miami, down graffiti neighborhoods, ...
... a giant march which was pretty funny. The walk was for some kind of aids awareness though I cant help but feel that half the people weren’t actually there for the cause, and rather just a free t-shirt whilst walking the dog.
Checked in, and tried but failed to sleep, so went for a walk from the beach to downtown, SERIOUSLY underestimating how big Miami actually is. That took a good few hours, walking by the rich man’s playground of boats and yachts, ...
... humid and muggy but so nice to have some heat! So far we haven't found the people to be overly accommodating and friendly like in every other American place we've been but it might just be who we've met so far. We text Julio for some travel tips and must-do's in Miami... So now we are so excited about exploring tomorrow. I've wanted to say this for so long: I'm in Miami B*tch! ...
Another close call with the bus today! We thought we'd left plenty of time however on the bus to the bus, a lady decided to have an argument with the bus driver for about 10 minutes and because we'd got confused over the Walmart stop that we needed we ended up having 2 minutes to find the bus and the 'bus stop' was just in the middle of the car park! But it was fine we got ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!