No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... We also drove through Little Havana, which, as far as “Little” places go, was quite dull. The Miami Beach part of the tour was more interesting. Many of the buildings were built in an art deco style, and are protected now. We saw the hotel where “The Birdcage” was filmed and passed “Star Island” – home of many celebrities and also the white house from Scarface (“say hello to my little friend!”). ...
... s edge. We opt for the walk but soon find ourselves lost in amongst the guest villas on a bunch of streets that look like Wisteria Lane. Eventually we emerge from our ramblings onto a boardwalk next to big fishing yachts which are moored up by the restaurant.
Inside there are groups of men who have obviously returned from a day on the high seas reeling in their big catches and telling each other how amazing they've been. It's similar to the Massachussets clam shacks ...
Early morning we had breakfast and then headed to Miami Beach. I was really worried about traffic but it turned out the roads are so clear. I read Google Map and apparently the maps traffic info didn't get updated. We walked on the sand and took some pictures and went to a public restroom. We walked on the streets and went to Lincoln Shopping Area. We had a good mango/papaya juice. I also bought ...
... the **** hostel breakfast and so went to the beach strip with the Melbourne guy from our room, Andreas, for some brekkie. For $6 we got two poached eggs, rye toast, home fries and endless coffee...bargain! Phin and I then went to the Wolfsonian museum which exhibits furniture and appliances from the early to mid 1900s, often with an art deco vibe. It was quite cool - my favourite was the old Gold New York post box!! Anyway as we also missed lunch we shared a pizza slice ...
... year to get good plane fares and it seemed like the airfare is one of the biggest expenses in a trip from the U.S. The fares were running at least $1300 even when booked far off. So I resigned myself to pay that amount and started to think about the best time to go. I was still in the planning stages when I ran into an article that turned my plans upside down. I have a technology news feed on my google home page that one day popped up ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!