No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... on Leeds Creek. While there are several theme areas, for example a Japanese garden complete with red bridge, all of the plants are indigenous to either Florida or someplace with similar growing conditions. There are orchids, plumeria and frangipani among other species, but the stars of the gardens are the various palms. There are hundreds of varieties of palm trees as I learned on last year's trip to Cuba, and a great number of them are here in Miami Beach. After a 2011 redo by a ...
... up to the next street then down a couple of blocks looking for somewhere to eat. Settled on Sultan's Mediterranean Cuisine. I had a Felafel wrap and Marie had a grilled T-bone with salad. It was so good to have something not fried (except the Felaffel) after Louisiana. $50 including tip. Lots of people promenading. Home about 9.30 and did some blog listening to "The 60s" on CNN all about the British Music Invasion. Bed about 10.30
... the sun was lost in the sea. Relaxed and rosy and our skins turned reddish we wandered back to the hotel and jumped into the Jacuzzi. Even though this day does not seem as a very exhausting one, we needed a little nap before we were able to go out for dinner. So at around 10 we headed out to find a nice place that could fill our bellies. We ended up at a lovely Chinese restaurant in the middle of Duval Street; the island’s main street and the place where it all ...
This morning we slept in and then hit the hotel gym for a weights session: tris and bis today! It feels do good to be training again. After, we got into our bathers and relaxed poolside for a good 3 or 4 hours! The weather was perfect today...around 26 degrees with a slight breeze. It was perfect for swimming, sun baking and relaxing by our gorgeous pool. They have a DJ on the deck from 10am so it was even better ...
... travellers agree with; that they put a tip on the bill that averages anywhere from 10-20% and you're expected to pay it no matter what the service!) well anyway rant over, we didn't leave the tip and then ran off because we both felt bad haha! That night we got talked into going out again because a lot of the people we'd met at the hostel were leaving the next day! But luckily it was just to a bar and we had a relatively early ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!