TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... a better hostel if I tried (thanks mum!), it's brand new, which means it's also pretty empty. I was given a free welcome cookie and shown to my room. Perfect. Well as perfect as a 6 bed dorm room gets. It's all clean and fresh. All the girls in the room were wicked and that night I was invited out to go to a bar for free food, drinks and a band... Of course I accepted and went! So there I go, very excited for a night out, when I realise "****! ...
I woke up at 8:30 am this morning and still thought it was the middle of the night. But then I peeked and saw that Mom was up and looked at the clock. I figured I should probably get up, even though I really wanted to go back to sleep. Our first port of call on the cruise tomorrow starts at 7 am, so I need to get used to getting up early.
Our room was on the side of the hotel, so we had a view of Miami Beach and of downtown Miami. Very cool. It looked warm and sunny ...
... us! We walked down to Ocean Drive to find a restaurant and decided on one with a lady doing flamenco dancing and guy playing the guitar! We ordered cocktails because it was happy hour but when they came out they were bigger than our heads!! So after two cocktails and very nice dinner with Remy we were then all in the mood to go out with the hostel so ended up at a karaoke ...
... for you! So I did manage to tear myself away from the partying to see the sights and went on a really good boat tour where I got to see how the rich and famous live on their private islands. I drove down to South Florida into alligator country aka The Everglades, which was really cool but roaming the swamps only managed to see baby ...
... in this case except for a cafe and a couple of statues, there is not much to write about it. So basically if you pass by it's ok, but if you miss it... Don't feel sad. Today we did walk a lot again, in very humid weather. We ended up very tired in the hotel room and decided not to go out for dinner, we grabbed a couple of pizza slices from around the corner of our hotel instead. Tomorrow we'll leave to key ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!