TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... and red swirl on the outside of the shop and where the old guys chatter about the neighbourhood) to tidy up the scruff you may have noticed he is growing and the girls finished packing.
- 10am hotel town car - used a strap to keep the trunk shut so our bags didn't fall on the motorway
- 10.30am check-in - SF airport efficient and a good and sensible experience with AA
- 12pm ...
We had a whole week together in a two bedroom apartment in Orlando where we spent a lot of time just chilling out. We ventured out for swims in the pool, mini golf, the beach, surfing and then retired back home for home cooked meals, cocktails, beer pong, more cocktails and cooking lessons for me (Dave says, "thanks Allison"). Home cook meals are a novelty for us but it was important to mix it up and take Allison and Adriaan to a few fast food chains to ...
... Chalmers is happening at Shakers at 9:00 and Howl at the Moon (a dueling piano act) is in Headliners from 9:00 until 1:00am. Oh, and the Dance Through the Decades Party is at Spice H20 at 10:00 conflicting with Karaoke at Bliss at the same time. This is but a partial listing of what’s on offer tonight. The Epic is a happenin’ place. Everyone I saw is smiling and that includes me.
As I explored—only a bit because I ...
... first place found was the same stand we had used a week earlier. That was near concourse D. We went back to get Leslie and then made our way to the Caribbean Airlines ticket counter at concourse J. What a walk.
At one point in our stroll, the wheelchair attendant helping Leslie stopped, put on the wheelchair brakes, and ran a little ways down a side corridor. I had absolutely no idea what she was doing. Then I saw ...
... quickly and leaving for The Wall nightclub at the W! Tunes were awesome and the place was jumping so we partied hard until 3am, having found ourselves by accident in the VIP area!
Huge hangovers ensued the next day, so a huge american breakfast was in order, and of course I had my favourite eggs Benedict on a crab cake no less!!!! Yum!!!! Then off to the airport heading for Panama ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!