Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... the beach (maybe the bad guys fled thinking Sonny & Rico were real??).
Stepping gingerly around the splashes of vomit left the night before, we jumped on one of those hop-on, hop-off buses that will often times give you a great overview of a city when you're tight for time. This one did provide some insight as to the fabulous art deco history of South Beach in particular, and ...
... o sigui que lloguem un Mustang descapotable blau elèctric i som-hi!!!
L’Elena es mareja de tanta calor, estem a 25 graus, no és exagerat però són 20 més de quan hem marxat de Minneapolis i ha tingut com un xoc. A més, la humitat és bastant alta, segur que hi plou cada tarda.
South Miami Beach és una "linea" de mar molt pintoresca, amb els edificis baixets i d’estil art ...
... when we were there was largely school groups (it was a school day and during school hours). The Miami Seaquarium has been around since 1955 and, in places, it looks like it. Their aquarium tanks are the old-fashioned sort and not very appealing after you have been to a modern aquarium. Most of their efforts seems to go into their shows. We attended two: an orca and dolphin show and a seal show.
We arrived and headed straight for the beach! It was so so hot, myself and Jane managed to find a couple of piña coladas then we went for a very long swim :) luuurvley! The water was really blue and awesome, my phone had run out of battery so I didn't get a picture though :( I have seen lots of lizards but also failed to get a pic!! We are now heading for a Cuban restaurant, I have no idea what that is so I could either be very happy or starve from no veggie options, ...
... of P Diddy, Will Smith, Madonna, and the guy who invented Viagra. Unfortunately after being on the boat for like 10 minutes a massive thunderstorm came through and it was ******* down with rain for ages. We got on the bus for that portion of the tour but didn’t really see much because of the rain, we went to little Havana and bough some Cubans and lunch but then the tour ended early because the place was flooding, so it was back to the hotel for ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!