Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... ISAF and IKA at 1.5 million persons worldwide. The global market is worth US$250 million."
I had noticed the kitesurfers on the beach many times while in South Beach so knew the excitement of this sport. Every time I see them surfing away, I think to myself - "I would love to try this ...
I keep saying that - possibly because it's on every second t-shirt you see in this mad crazy place that is Miami! It's like the movies only better. This place is flipping MENTAL and we seem to have fitted right in, er? ;-) Approximately every half hour or so, Chris will say, I quote: "**** I love America, yes please", it's totally his style and it's pretty hysterical to witness, am loving it. Arrived here last Sunday, jumped into our hire car and drove the 350km off ...
... to the apartment to rest my sore blistered feet. I picked up a bottle of Jack Tennessee Honey on the way as a gift for my host, Nelson. Back at the apartment, I started packing for tomorrows departure. Nelson and I decided we would head down to a local chicken joint for dinner. We walked for 25 minutes to a place called Yardbird Southern Table & Bar which had been highly recommended by Nelson. He had indicated the meals were large and the ...
... cerulean and the sand is golden and mostly comprised of large bits of broken shells. The shells are also completely unique: there are oval-shaped shells in greens and pinks with holes in the center, brown and white swirly shells, and thin purple rod-like shells. Even the sea urchins are different than I'm used to seeing-- there are olive green sea urchins and light purple sea urchins! As far as wildlife goes, I've seen sea lions, a ...
... staying at the Marco Polo Beach Resort north of the city and the main beaches and just South of Fort Laurderdale. Think we had selected a lovelly small holiday spot only to find the Freeway came right to the front door, the beach is at the back door and their is a mofor shopping centre (Adventura Mall) probably one of the biggest I have seen in the US and its 5 minutes away, but you have to get a bus or Taxi as there are no footpaths there because of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!