TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... hello and then left Michaela and I to catch up on ten years since we had last seen each other in Zanzibar. A few hours later Julian woke up, a big blue eyed blond curly spirited boy who is just too delicious for words. Both Michaela and Ben are part German so it was fitting that Germany and USA were playing that afternoon, we went to a German bar and watched Germany overshadow the Americans who still don't know ...
... along the beach as the weather was warm and the atmosphere vibrant. We loved the sight of the art deco hotels lit up in the dark, quite a beautiful sight. I slept with ear plugs in as we had a room overlooking the beach however, there was music pumping from downstairs so the earplugs helped block it out. We will explore South Beach a little more in the morning before heading to Fort Lauderdale for our Caribbean ...
... here we went to Fort Lauderdale to get on the worlds biggest cruise ship. It was massive. We had lots of cocktails and champagne, went ice skating, zip lining, surfed on a flow rider and went rock climbing- all on the ship! It took so long to walk around the boat we had to rest everytime we got to the other end of the ship. While on board we saw a world premiere movie and about 3 different shows. We also enjoyed our first thanksgiving on ...
... I have never seen it rain so hard! The airport cars that were driving around the tarmac had water going up over their windscreens, I've never seen anything like it! Luckily we managed to get out while there was a short break in the weather only 2 hours & 2 different gates later
... up a truck and with us in the back – it was an open truck - he took us to the security barrier. He was all for taking us to the ship, but the guard wouldn’t let him through and we sat there - digital clock ticking and no word from the security people as to why they wouldn’t open the barrier. The seconds seemed like hours till eventually the driver turned round in the cab and indicated to us to get out. He then told us that ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!