No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... there is an age when you just can’t pull of Wonderwoman anymore, and it happens way before 65.
It was a short blog this week, because we have prepared a bit of a treat for you. It occurred to us that I wrote a blog in London listing a number of things that irked me significantly and I haven’t done the same of the USA. So, hold on to your hats, below is a list of the ten things about the USA that partly irk us, but also confirm that we ...
... We noticed that there seemed to be a monorail system as we could see the tracks. Finally we found where it stopped and walked up to the platform. It was sort of confusing as we were not sure how to purchase the tickets. So, we just bought two. Come to find out, it was called a people mover and did not require tickets. Now, we bought tickets and we had to figure out where to use them. Some people explained to us it was for the ...
... didn't have to walk a mile in the rain.
That evening we met up with the other two couples we are cruising with and had a good dinner . We had never met Jimmy and Ella, who are friends with Marcia and Russ. Gave us a chance to meet them before we boarded the ship.
In the Morning Lynn and John came back to our hotel for breakfast and then took us to our ship. This was a great way to start our ...
... on one finger, throw it up in the air, and catch it again - much to the amusement of the other patrons. Totally impromptu evening and a huge amount of fun. Chris's rate of "**** I love America, yes please" possibly reached the every ten minute mark by the end of the evening. Had to get back down to Miami on Friday as our friends Biva and Allon (whom we met in Bali) were flying in from Washington DC to meet us for the weekend. Unfortunately little old tropical ...
... caught the shuttle bus back over to South Beach and got the driver to drop me off at the American Beauty School to see what they could do. Not much apparently. They said I was a lost cause so I settled for a haircut instead:) I got me the usual number 1 at the bargain price of US $8.50. I think it is so cheap because there is no small talk, unless you happen to speak Spanish, in which case there may be. With that job out of the way it was a brief ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!