TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... of the bad again. But you know what, it's all character building. I dealt with it. On my own. So I didn't do bad in the end. It's all training for Central America too. I guess this is just what happens in warm countries.
So despite feeling really rather unwell, having to deal with nasties and having a bit of a wobble (thank you mum and dad for redirecting me) I did really enjoy my time in Barbados and I extremely grateful to Jade for inviting me to stay in such a beautiful ...
... on the walls, pink flamingoes and other odds and ends. I drop off my bags, admire the view of the construction next door and hit the street. It's Saturday afternoon, what's happening Miami? I walk to the beach and the first thing I see, and hear, is a pool party in an area I assume is a hotel pool that's close to the beach. The music was pumping and the clientele seemed selective. I saw the entrance and people were waiting, hoping to get in, I saw ...
... to Miami I watched some more DVD’s, but was getting sleepy again. So I worked on blogging. From my last trip. Yes, I still haven’t finished the blog from my trip to Vegas and Joshua Tree yet. It’s literally been two weeks since I got back. I’ve never travelled that close together before and it felt really weird. And it made me really hate the flying part. I just wanted it to be over.
I finally got into Miami at 9:40 pm (was supposed to be 8:15 ...
... board the bus. The bus then took us back into Miami, to the port of Miami where we jumped aboard a boat for a cruise around the waters of Miami. We saw many celebrities houses on Star Island, including Rosie O'Donnell, Shaquille O'Neal and P-Diddy. After arriving back at our hotel, we went back to the yummy burrito place for a second helping. Then it was time to get ready for Halloween celebrations. We met Morad and some other European guys at the hotel ...
... face was a picture of pure terror, as if she was seconds away from a certain, grisly death. Priceless... except I thought you could buy them online later... alas not. Whilst it really is a place for little kids and not big kids like us, it was impressive seeing the Disney machine in action. They amount of people they can churn through and keep entertained with parades, shows, rides and other entertainment is incredible. It makes you realise how much ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!