Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... atmosphere. We caught a cab to Lincoln Road where we wandered through the outdoor shopping mall. We both got a few bits and pieces but our main priority here was lunch. Japanese was on the menu today and my God was scrumptious! We had beef tataki, salmon, spicy tuna sushi, chicken and lettuce wraps and yellow fin. After lunch we decided to sip on cocktails by our hotel pool and relax. We also booked a private car to pick us ...
... our no taxi policy, jumping on the Route 150 to South Beach, Miami. $2.35 each, for a one way ticket, a bargain. It was about 30 minutes on the bus to our hotel. The temperature was 92 degrees, fine and humid. Check in done, it was time for a stroll along the beach. Lots of people on the beach but more in the various bars pumping out some phat tunes. It seems Corvettes, Porches ...
... had backs vs. bleachers, which is a plus. The views of the field were unobstructed. The entrance to the stadium normally isn't worth mentioning, but in this case it was memorable. Everybody was yelling, most people were drunk from tailgating all day, and it was very chaotic. We found ourselves in a big, hot, sweaty mob trying to get through the bag check, the wand metal detector, and the ticket checkers. It was impossible to keep ...
... It was good to transition out that way from the US. It was pretty cool that, as the plane was pulling onto the runway and I was taking off, Pearl Jam - Release came on my ipod. Listen to it and youll get a taste of what I had goin on.
Buena honda, mi famila y amigos. Amo ustedes todos mucho y te espero el mejor. Ahora, voy a viajar el mundo.
... and they love me!"
The Maitre'd isn't quite so enamoured it seems. "Who? Claudia? Oh yes, I remember her. She sent you?!? Well we haven't got any room for but you can wait at the bar and maybe we'll have a table for you soon "
So we pull up stools and have a look around. This place is quite something. Funky low-lighting and chilled out music, an open kitchen in the centre of the room houses chefs slicing, chopping and rolling all sorts of sushi. Vats of ice ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!