TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... by below us.
New years eve saw us exploring the city, finding more Christmas decorations that I hadn't previously seen, having a look at the public library, Grand Central station, the Chrysler building, the New York Skyride (which was pure rubbish) and finally the top of the Rockefeller centre. By the time we got to the top of the Rock it was dark again. The view was absolutely incredible and definitely a highlight of my whole time in NYC. The Empire State building had ...
... simulated free fall... Great fun! Next we literally run over to Universal Studios to go on the Mummy indoor roller coaster ride. Again I had to put my bag in a locker, luckily it is not a long wait for this ride, it's only 15 mins. Another great thrill ride that catapults you at break neck speed (well up to 45mph) into the darkness, twists and turns, huge fireballs, swarms of scarab beetles and an army of warrior mummies. Great fun! After this we leave my bag in the locker and ...
... review of an exhibition at the Library of Virginia. It is cold during the winter months starting in June and in the summer it is warmer. Prabhu, Pai, Nayak, Nayak, Nayak. The Jinns will have Jinn women and the humans will have female humans. DFT aims to reduce both the variation and duration of response to demand. The draft's order of selection depends on where the team finishes in the league standings. Created in December ...
... Santiago to Miami. Me and another person had three seats for two in the middle of the plane. She used the seats to lie down and I could use the floor and a little bit of the middle seat to stretch my legs in a more comfortable position. I like when the planes are not full. And one more thing, while i remember, it's the first time I here them say; Feel free to use your electronic devices all through the flight, except phones that are not in flight ...
... in private rooms with king size beds and our own bathroom, I was really not looking forward to having to share our space again! I needn’t have worried though, as it turns out no-one else was staying in the room that night.
The next day we jumped into our little rental car, and drove north to West Palm Beach. We had tickets to see Brad Paisley there, something Olly had been looking forward to for a long time. For those of you who ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Tossa de Mar | 2 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!