No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... It rained off and on all day today, so thankfully our explorations of Miami and its surroundings could be enjoyed from the friendly confines of our Kia Sorrento. A trip to the University of Miami in Coral Gables gave Hayley a look at yet another American college/university and allowed us to see one of Miami's more affluent suburbs. Strolling through Little Havana was an interesting experience, and ...
... 8220;What would it be like to live an unstructured structured life surrounded by the natural beauty of mountains, water and trees?" Our recent fall foliage experience in the White Mountains of New Hampshire was chapter one. We’re continuing the experiment of creative living but this time varying the physical landscapes and adding the experience of a different culture. I wonder how we will respond to different physical ...
... hit a 3 with a second remaining in regular time to tie the game. Then in overtime with about 10 seconds left, the Pacers down by two, there was a loose ball. After a mad scramble, the Pacers managed to regain possession, George put up a three point attempt which missed but was fouled in the process. 3 shots and he made all 3. Pacers up by one point with 2.2 seconds remaining and Heat fans were in despair. After a time out, the Heat inbounded the ball ...
MIAMI… OMG… I loved Miami… the beach and the sun… AMAZING… took me right back to summer at home.... We arrived into Miami just in time for lunch on Saturday... However before lunch, we went on a speedboat tour out on Biscayne Bay and into the Atlantic… went for about 45mins and some of us got extremely wet… we went past heaps of luxury mansions and celebrity homes (the biggest one belonged to the guy who ...
... plaques with maps of Guyana on them in the bag. She was just overwhelmed with gratefulness. It just felt so good that we were able to bless her with what we had been blessed with.
We had a good flight through to Miami. It took just over 4 hours. We immediately knew we had hit the American soil. The loudness of the Americans and the Hispanics hits you when you get here. It is all around. Such a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pelican Creek Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!