PC Hooft Hotel
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... went back to the club where the rest of our group was to let it sink in. But this club kinda sucked so a bunch of us decided to make our way back to the hostel and see if there was any other good places on the way... There was not, so we eventually made it to the hostel bar and had some drinks and a chat before heading back to the room and getting ready for bed. Pretty sure the only thing that brownie did to me was made me sleep really well... Brownie fail! But at least I can say I had ...
... Brothers/Blink 182 together so it’s obvious that my life has reached an all time high.
Amsterdam is absolutely beautiful for so many reasons. The streets wind every which way in organized chaos that I could never hope to understand. The city’s history can be seen in the architecture of even the most mundane buildings. Shops there are more beautiful than many houses in the US. Outdoor concerts were performed every night on the canal; we even ...
... hole through my ear :) Unfortunately though, today was the end of contiki, and I said goodbye to my contiki family :( there was lots of hugs all around and a few tears aswell, but its time to start our new Irish adventure before heading back to Australian soil! I'm so glad to have met all these people, and am now even more keen to visit their home countries and for them to visit ...
... apparently must come to an end. We have had a wonderful cruise & will concentrate on looking forward to the next! Love you all!
8/12 Today we awoke early & left the ship about 8:00. We had arranged to stay at the same hotel, the Movenpick, next to the cruise terminal so it only took us about 5 min. to walk there. We arrived thinking we would have to store our luggage, but they actually had our ...
... we had a siesta, it was nice to get away from the chaos for a bit and rest. We had dinner at a restaurant with tables outside along a canal, we chatted to a couple of girls from Tasmania who were on a Contiki. Venice is a pretty crazy place, boats everywhere, ferries, taxis, gondolas, couriers, ambulance – everything is done by boat.
Tue 11th June (Day 20)
Our train to Milan wasn’t until 12.50, so we checked out of the hotel, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews PC Hooft Hotel Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $85
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $209
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $100
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $239
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $96
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $347
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant