PC Hooft Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews PC Hooft Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... the joy of chips and mayonnaise. We walked through Nieuwmarkt where a trash and treasure market is held selling everything from hand bags to bike wheels. This area being very close to the redlight district feels a bit like Torquay in summer, except no one is wearing bathers in the supermarket. There are however some very over excited blokes, enjoying an amazing city, with everything a living breathing bloke could need.
... absolutely beautiful. You can no longer put one in for yourself. You can only have one if you buy an existing one. It must remain docked and when you buy it, you also purchase the spot it is in. And you pay taxes on it as if it was a regular house on land. Some of them had potted gardens, even upper decks with bbq grills etc. They are all hooked up to running water and electricity and have arrangements for disposal of sewage. Some are ...
... am I saying!
4. Museumplein: This is the place with the big 'I amsterdam' slogan in red and white! Tip: If you really want a picture without people glued to every alphabet at various angles, go before 9 am. I went there again on the last day ...
... tarps on every inch of bank, then parked cars or bikes running down both sides of most canals. It does take away from the charm of the canals.
Amsterdam is a beautiful city, but we have to laugh as there doesn’t seem to be a square building in the entire town. You can see tall canal buildings lean forward, backward and to either side. Like Venice, Amsterdam is anchored on wooden piers, so we imagine they get a little ...
Spent the morning at the Rykesmuseum seeing the 1600s collection of Rembrandt. My favorite was Night Watch but all his work is so dark and dreary! Gary did great -- spent two hours there and then we went to the Hansel and Gretel Cafe where the food and beer were wonderful!! Met three women from the Bronyx in NY! The afternoon ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Location, location, locati…
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- A very nice hotel
- No complaints except exorb…
- Stay Away
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- A must stay if travelling …
- Comfortable, Convenient, B…
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Very good hotel
- Still has teething problems
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Day trip Amsterdam
- Hotel Novotel
- A great choice for my family
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Excellect Marriott Quality…
- Our digs for two days
- nice hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Amazing Hotel
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- Hotel Casa 400
- Nice and roomy
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Great Hotel
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Nice Hotel
- Amsterdam- Marriott Style
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great location in the city
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam-Cen…
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Amsterdam hotel
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- Typical Radisson quality
- Another Great Radisson Hot…
- Great hotel in perfect loc…
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Great Hotel
- Great Exp
- Amazing place
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Hotel first thoughts
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Great location, accomodati…
- Would stay again