PC Hooft Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews PC Hooft Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... is an old tram station that was converted into a hotel. Such great design which is something I can always appreciate.
After checking out our room, jumping on the bed and freshening up we headed back out to get some food. The staff were so friendly and helped us find a decent restaurant that was open late. It was about 11pm at this stage. They directed us to a restaurant called Cannibale not too far from Dam Square. They served mostly American diner food. ...
... I just wandered around and enjoyed my last day in amsterdam . As per recommend by a few I checked out feebo.. A dutch fast food restaurant where you put coins in similar to a vending machine. I tired a croquette and was very unimpressed lol, I like the flavour but the inside was the texture and color of a baby's diaper if you know what I mean. Hope all is well in Canada ...
... walking, and the Tram. We have been walking and trying to take the tram when we can. So we take our time going everywhere since we are having to walk.
The first activity on the agenda was to go to Anne Frank House which is a 10 minute walk from our hotel -- for normal people. 20 minutes for us. Luckily, Robyn had bought tickets in advance because it was ...
... a couple of quick emails so Logan indulged in an episode of South Park. I then changed into something warmer, since the weather had gone back to terrible in the matter of a day, and we were off to the city center.
We knew that we were a couple of miles from the city center so we were going to take the tram. Only problem was that the only ticket stations were in the center of town. We later found out that you could have paid for a one way ticket in cash but most of the trams we ...
... a video before we landed to help explain the airport layout and how to handle connections which was very useful.
We departed and used a kiosk to change our seats and reprint our boarding passes. We did not have to go through a passport check point, so we had lots of time. I was thrilled to find a Starbucks (first time since Paris) and Bill was thrilled to find a Scotch and Cigar Store. They had a bottle of Scotch for sale that was worth 36,000 Euros. ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant