No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... this time) "ping pong show?" I was disappointed by the night market, I thought it would be a lot more magical I guess, with more lights and less crude lighters and tacky plastic toys and such like you get from markets the world over. We got back about 11 and had a drink in the bar getting to know each other a bit more, with some woeful karaoke singing in the background. Tomorrow i don't intend to do much, we have til 3.30 when we need to ...
... and was gonna have to get a taxi but I kept finding landmarks that I could identify on the map. I found it in plenty of time, don't know what all the worry was about.
I went to Patpong again last night, not least because there is a Burger King up there. I was looking for some new shorts but the prices are crazy. Yesterday I bought 2 shirts for 250b on the street near Sukhumvit. The exact same shirt at Patpong started at 850, dropped ...
... give it a go at home
We then went to their weekend market and i have never seen anything like it! its mental! 1000's of markets stalls everywhere - we bought a couple of watches while there, chanel & omega (obviously the real deal) when in Thailland and all that .....
We also saw some very freaky models of buddha's - not sure why anyone would want to but these - you will see in the pictures
... A run, a travelator, an elevator, a train into a new terminal and another elevator later we just made the final call. We found out later whilst standing at an empty moving baggage carousel that our luggage bags hadn't made that same mad dash to the connecting flight! We've been told they will arrive tomorrow at some ...
... As Scott was hurriedly trying to arrange provisions for his Myanmar trip, he would only be joining us in the evening but was advising us on the best ways to explore some more temples, Wat Pho (pronounced like the teletubbie, not the vietnamese noodle soup) and Wat Arun. It was at that time he informed us of the fact that somehow we had gotten into Wat Phra Kaew for free. The normal price is 500 baht - about 20 NZD each. We felt a bit bad for not paying but it was done out ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pathumwan House Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere