- Drycleaning onsite
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Concierge desk
- Refrigerator in room
Photos of Pathumwan House
TripAdvisor Reviews Pathumwan House Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... when he was a Sergeant. We will be present in the war cemetery for Remembrance Day (11 Nov).
Didnt get any replies trying to make contact with the buyer of the Railway Digger's medals - bugga. Would have really liked to have purchased them and represented him at the cemetery; would have eventually donated them to the Thai Burma Railway Centre like I did the two George Aspinall (original) photographs in 2013.
I may have an interview coming up ...
... they seemed to really press hard. The stars by themselves were basic, but interesting, but as soon as he began work on the watercolour section of the tattoo, it just came alive. I was totally impressed by it. It looked amazing and I was pretty excited to see someone get a tattoo too. I'd never really seen it before. After they'd finished up we headed back home for a bit before heading up to Chatuchak market. It was spitting out so we went back and grabbed an umbrella ...
... to one of the "Flicks" movie theatres in Phnom Penh. Probably the best cinema I've been to though, was really cheap and we were on bed-like seats. we decided to watch "The Killing fields" as that was exactly where we were heading the next day.
26th August 2015
Today was one of our more serious days while travelling. We hired a tuk-tuk to take us to the Phnom Penh killing fields and the Toul Sleng Genocide museum. I didn't really know too much about ...
... new-build housing, subsistence fishing next to multi-car garages. It was fascinating for us to see how life on the river is lived in Bangkok. The highlight for the kids, beyond the boat ride itself, was our quick stop off to feed a large school of catfish near a dock.
Nok was brilliant and, just as advertised, she was wonderful with the kids. She arranged the day perfectly for us and even added a ...
... the 1st) is a special holiday observed by monks, the bars do actually close at midnight. We ventured back to the hostel and grabbed some shut-eye. Being that I am the only male on this trip, I got my own room! I woke up this morning, packed my things and came downstairs to get some breakfast. The pictures that I have attached are from today. I didn't bring the camera out last night, as I didn't know what to expect. I'm ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
Lucheng District, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $30
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85