TripAdvisor Reviews Pathumwan House Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... the carpet bag was getting thrashed. We decided that we would take care of the bags at the airport, but for now we would just leave them in the hotel lobby. So we set off to the reclining Buddha all the way in the other side of the town. Before reaching the Buddha we had to eat lunch, I ate Pad Thai again just because it tastes so good! After lunch we went to the reclining Buddha, it was very large and made of gold. Then ...
Being able to sleep pretty much anywhere is definitely a requirement of this trip. During the month I have slept:
1. Qatar Airways flight to Doha
2. Qatar Airways Flight to Bangkok
3. Novotel Silom Road Bangkok
4. Claremont Hotel, Siem Reap
5. Mattress on the floor, Homestay Siem Reap
6. Town View Hotel II, ...
... All the drivers and guides were outstanding the whole trip. If we were to travel back to India I would not hesitate to have Heritage India to organise it with the same drivers and guides.
My thoughts about the food we had
My thoughts about the food we had was just amazing with plenty of rice and gravies to accompany it. Me with my gluten free diet I had no trouble with the food.
What I thought overall
Although we had planned our trip ...
... first two lots of people waiting to be screened, I asked them when their flights were and asked if we could go first. Of course in all the haste we'd forgotten the water, so didn't even make an attempt to drink it. Gate 60 was, predictably, at the other end of the airport, and we were sprinting.
By the time we arrived we were both hot and sweaty, to find the flight had been delayed for 30 minutes because of the terrible weather - yeah right we thought. ...
... other side of the city this morning! LOL There is a BTS stop next to the monument which is in the center of a rotary. You can not actually visit the monument but the streets around it are full of shops and vendors. Traffic is crazy with a large bus stop, vans for hire to take you out of the city, and taxi's all over. But the shops and vendors are a great place to visit, with a small park/sitting area with public bathrooms. There is a charge to use ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85