No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Parksa Hilton Istanbul
Travel Blogs from Istanbul
... we can leave…UNTIL…Dura tries to sell the silk carpet Perry was eyeing earlier. We remind Perry that size, does indeed matter in this regard, and even the small one is WAY over budget. Lee is hyperventilating at this moment.
Dura takes us up a dark stairway…oh no…here it comes. WHEW, just a landing with more customers, and the front door. We RUN our before anyone changes their mind. DONE. That ...
... ever passport stamp in my passport, it's so exciting! Finally we boarded the ship. Once we had dropped our backpacks in our teeny tiny little room we went upstairs and ate at the Windjammer cafe, it was basically a super giant buffet with everything you may ever want to eat. After we ate we explored the ship and picked up a lot of brochures for all sorts of things. We then went downstairs to our cabin, by that time our steward, Victor had folded down the beds for Wes and ...
... attention with comments like “ Are you lost?”, the offer of assistance a simple ploy. Sly but smart.
After a brief look around I head for what I hope will be the more authentic Spice Bazaar. Not too surprising another tourist trap. It does however have wonderful piles of spices from around the world and lots of Turkish delight samples to satisfy that sweet tooth. I gather food for a meal on the run with fresh feta, ...
... ran into a couple from Hawaii. I had a very interesting conversation in Istanbul with a young woman dentist who is Kurdish from Iraq. Yesterday I had another interesting conversation with a Kurdish man who spent several years in Iraq with the American army as an interpreter. Always so interesting to hear other peoples stories from around the world and seeing that they are like us in many more ways than they are ...
... sold for a mere three Turkish Dinars (80p).
- And finally, our last day was spent going to the famous Taksim Square. Quite a trek to reach this, back across the Galata Bridge, then a very steep climb before reaching an extensive shopping street was an unforgettable experience as we couldn’t believe just how many people - think Regent Street in the lead up to Christmas - were lining the streets. We suddenly spotted a group of ...
Other places to stay in Istanbul
Visnezade Mah. Acisu Sok. No:19, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $21
Gümüssuyu, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic views from the top floor! :)
- Splendid as always
- A great choice for a luxurious Istanbul base
Sisli, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $239
- Just great...
- Fantastic haven in the bustle of Istanbul
- High marks for the Hyatt
Taksim Meydani, (Bosphorus View), Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $88
Küçükçekmece, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $109
Esentepe, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $112
Fatih, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Mix feelings
- Bien situado al lado del tranvía moderno que recorre la ciudad
- A bit far from the sights
Cihannuma, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $183
- Very Nice
- Service very patchy
- Very nice
Gokevler Mahallesi, 2317 Sokak No:1, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $112
Bakirköy, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $143
Harbiye Ergenekon, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $169
- Beware lost reservations, rude staff, expensive extra fees
- Clean and spacious rooms
- The good and the bad
Besiktas, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $139
Bakirköy, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $85
Halkal? Merkez, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $70
Ümraniye, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $120
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $118
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $111
Suzer Plaza, Askerocagi Caddesi, No:6, Istanbul | 5 star hotel
- 5 star experience
- Room for improvement.
Besiktas, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $136
Yildiz, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $546
- The best hotel I have ever stayed at!
- Stunning view but very expensive
Fatih, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- No problems!
- Very good location
- OK for a 4 star hotel
Asmali Mescit, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $140
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Probablemente el mejor hotel donde jamás he tenido el placer de descansar mi cabeza
- Planeando un viaje
- Wahrscheinlich das beste Hotel, in dem ich je geschlafen habe
Zeytinburnu, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $116
Ataköy 1 Mahalle, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $174
Sariyer, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $103