Parkroyal Serviced Suites Singapore
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Parkroyal Serviced Suites Singapore
Travel Blogs from Singapore
... crowned by a boat/surfboard shape (use your imagination) that is sprawled across the three towers. The top area has three restaurants, a viewing deck for 900 people and an infinity pool. The size alone is truly awesome and one particular fact is mind blowing - the structure atop the three towers is the same size in length as the Eiffel Tower! ... I'll stop going on about it. That evening we decided that we wanted to see the Marina skyline at night, so we went to 1infinity, a ...
- Flying into Singapore was pretty neat, there was a lightening storm and I had a window seat.
- Landing was a little rough and I was running late for my last flight of the day, to Bali.
- Running through the airport I jump on the wrong train... of course.
- Get back going in the right direction.
- I get into line at customs, ...
... before heading to the Night Safari with a friend i made in NZ, Laura. WOW! What a night?! All the animals in the night safari are nocturnal so we were able to see all of them. First we watched the fire show which was incredible, followed by the wallaby walk, before watching the animals of the night show, which included otters organizing recycling :) Very clever little otters. Also another animal came and managed to sniff a grape out of a little boys hand - ...