Travel Blogs from Omaha
... that are not divisible by 50.
· Instead of paying airline baggage fees, consider mailing your bulkiest items a week ahead of arriving at your destination.
· If you are a member of Costco, check Costco’s website for discount tickets to theme parks. Be aware that you will find more park discounts on their website than at your local Costco. ...
... largely of locally sourced ingredients. The Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is home to one of the most highly praised collections of pre-Raphaelite paintings, including the work of 19th century Birmingham native Edward Burne Jones.
· Antwerp, Belgium is an inland port with a world class sense of style. Fashion statements can be ...
... arriving refreshed and ready to greet the day.
Premium economy cabins from various airlines offer similar amenities including:
- A dedicated check-in line and priority boarding.
- Free checked baggage allowances.
- Larger, more comfortable seats with enhanced legroom and adjustable headrests.
- An amenity kit with earplugs, toothbrush, toothpaste, socks, and ...
... quoted in foreign currencies into US dollars.
16. GateGuru makes airport layovers more agreeable by providing information regarding airport restaurants, shops, delays, and gate changes.
17. WorldMate is a favorite of business travelers because it compiles flight and connection information, ...
... their neighborhoods by attracting new lodgings, restaurants, and galleries, according to Smarter Travel:
- Perez Art Museum in Miami, Florida is Miami’s newest art installation. Leafy columns of jungle plants grow down the museum’s ivory and glass eaves, creating the appearance of green pillars. Blue water laps the adjacent shores. Visitors ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Room service
Historical Traveler Reviews Regency Lodge Omaha
Very suitable to our needs
We found Park Regency comparable to upscale hotels and enjoyed our stay. It was clean and we loved the mini kitchen. We had 2 kids with us who enjoyed the clean large pool and hot tub. It was very convenient to all local attractions. For the price, we liked it much better than comparable locations.
Nice place - Park Plaza
Looks like June was a bad month for this hotel. We stayed at this hotel in April. It was great. It was very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent and convienient. It is very close to a major mall and an freeway. Just down the street (maybe 6 blocks or so) is an upscale strip mall - One Pacific Place. The continental breakfast is typical of hotel continental breakfasts. We skipped the breakfast and went to Wheatfields up the street in the strip mall (excellent restrauant and bakery). We didn't use the pool. In summary, the hotel was clean and I agree had many ammenities that are usually only found in higher price hotels.
First I need to begin by stating that I can usually find something good to say about most places I stay. I traveled 100+ days on the road last year and have seen the best and the worst of hotel lodging.
Great place but.....
I was under the impression this hotel was off the beaten path, a bit secluded. Not at all! The photos were a bit deceiving, this hotel sits right next to I 680 and if you stay on the west side of hotel, you'll listen/view the expressway! The standard rooms are a tad smaller than other hotels such as Holiday Inn. It is a very clean place though and the staff friendly - and easy access to everything. I would stay here again~
I stayed at this hotel one night with my family. I had read the reviews here and they were glowing. While I can't say the hotel was "disappointing" (I am always cautiously skeptical), my experience was not as rewarding as I had hoped.
Where are the janitors?
I mostly agree with what other people say on this hotel. But it is not without problems. The men's restroom near the front was a mess. I told the hotel staff at the front. They did nothing for the next 24 hours. I stayed on the Memorial day weekend. The inside pool was not heated and was ice cold. I would not stay this hotel again. There must be a nicer hotel in Omaha. I guess you get what you pay for after all.
I was pleasantly surprised by how clean this hotel was. The staff was very friendly and prices reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family.
The perfect place to stay!!
I visit my Grandmother at least twice a year and my husband and I always stay here. Great atmosphere and a great breakfast buffet.
Home Away From Home
Our family stays here when visiting our daughter at Creighton University. A little drive from the campus but all freeway and very accessable. It is an awesome place to stay, clean, accomodating, and fiendly. They also offer more then just a continental breakfast in the morning. Lovely lodge atmosphere.
I will defiantly stay here again. The hotel is tastefully decorated and rooms are full of amenities. The hot breakfast is TOP NOTCH. The service is awesome. We had brought a air bed for my little sister to sleep on the floor with and the maid even made that bed up with her blankets, way beyond her duties I think. The pool was nice and big and the fitness center looks like a small gym. The heated mirror in the bathroom (anti-fog) was a neat feature. The hotel has very beautiful landscaping out front. A must see if your in Omaha. Be sure to check out there video on there website.