Park Hotel London
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Ilford
... the National Gallery. Then off walking down the Mall past St James Palace and Clarence House back past the Palace to get better photos without the heads from the crowds. Back to Piccadilly where Riley found the biggest sports store he had ever seen over 6 floors. Needless to say a few purchases were made before heading back to apartment via tube and yep again at peak time boy are we silly. Tonight we will go to an English pub for ...
... a bike and rode around looking at the gardens. We have the same idea in Melbourne where you pay an amount to get a bike at one of those stations, then return it to any station when you are done. Except in London, everyone uses them. After looking at the Princess Diana Memorial I headed home. The memorial was basically of a water stream. Lots of kids stripped down to their undies were playing in the water. It was quite warm in the ...
... a photo of a tiny little half house ( no 1 1/2 Queens grove ) and a passer by told me that Christine Keeler used to live there!! It is due to be pulled down very soon to make way for - you guessed it - more flats! Bit of a police incident outside the tube - van and motorbike - road closed off etc. As Chris remarked once "Britain - always a kerffufle" - good for a t-shirt and very true. Back home to 'plaster-of-Paris the boys wax-hands' ( don't ask) then after a ...
... to the castle guide book. We also had some pleasant walks through the Yorkshire Dales which the English call rambling.
That was the end of our trip and an amazing awesome experience.
Thank you for reading my blogs and good bye.
(1) http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_is_th e_Tower_of_London
... traffic to catch his bus.
- San Pedro prison with the wives and kids coming and going.
- Dogs everywhere, often looking dead but not, or otherwise, mostly barking or humping others!
- Ecuador - Man in gorilla suit stopping 3 lanes of motorway traffic to do a dance to raise money.
- Quilotoa Lake, Ecuador.... Being dropped off by pickup truck then hiking down & up the canyon to get home - spectacular.
- Being woken by a volcano exploding in ...