Park Hotel Costanza
TripAdvisor Reviews Park Hotel Costanza Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... including several created by the Bolognese painter Annibale Carracci, which are counted among the most impressive frescoes in all of Rome.
Santa Maria dell'Orazione
Skull on the facade
of the Santa Maria
dell'Orazione e Morte
Across the street from the Farnese Palace is the Baroque Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte (Holy Mary of Prayer and Death Church), an ...
So yesterday was our Academic Orientation and Italian Placement test, the latter of which, well it was completely pointless! Academic orientation was slightly useful, with information on the grading, American and Italian stereotypes, and how the semester is generally going to progress. Lastly, we were told that the placement test taking place was for those who had previous Italian instruction and those who wanted to try to get into the advanced beginner's course. ...
This morning we have our Vatican tour. It is actually a Jewish perspective tour. I figured we would get a better understanding this way. I told Bobby to expect a lot of people but we were not prepared for the crowds we would hit especially leaving the Vatican. We met our group, all Americans and our leader, Daniela. She has lived in Rome since she was 4. Her family Was originally from Egypt although they were not Egyptian, they were a combination of French, Spanish, and Turkish. We ...
... After walking down shoppers paradise, we turned right onto the low rent district, Via del Corso for GAP, H&M, Zara, where I purchased a Michelin Man jacket for the trip home to Icy DFW (so glad I did, stay tuned). We found an ristorante for dinner right off the main road where we taxied in, got a taxi and off we go back to the train station. Driver speaks English, talks about his trip to US, blah, ...
Luiza joined us again for our morning tour of the colosseum. We listened to the story of romulus and remus and how nero returned the colosseum to the people with free tickets. Albeit, a seating system around gender and class, they seated 55000 people in just 7 minutez through 4 entrance gates. ANZ stadium ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82