Park Hotel Costanza
TripAdvisor Reviews Park Hotel Costanza Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... of cars and scooters negotiate the city roads. It seemed if a gap in the traffic existed, enough space was created to slip into the traffic flow.
We began by visiting the famous Trevi Fountain, which is a busy tourist destination for photos and to toss a coin into the fountain for good luck and return to the city. On our arrival we found work happening on the fountain so its water had been drained and workmen were busy on the ...
... friends and I to go "church-hopping". The trend started there with us dodging into most churches we saw on our walk. Sometimes to stay dry, but mostly because each one has a remarkably different story to tell in its decoration. I also made it to Santa Maria Maggiore. Absolutely gorgeous. Not a whole lot of excitement this week so enjoy some of the pictures! ...
... br> But it would be a travesty to leave Rome without visiting the Vatican Museum. We thought: 'What better time to visit than the last Sunday of the month, when it’s free?’ Buh-bow. There’s where we were wrong…
The Metro we caught to the Vatican was really packed. The street leading to St. Peter’s Square was really packed. Every single road was really packed, like a sea of people! Apparently we’d underestimated how ...
... as the world's largest dance floor. And so we danced... Wed: Awoke to the sing-song melody of the locals in the square. Our window opens right on to the square with the sounds of the local cafe, old ladies on benches, and children echoing as if they were in the room with you. Almost makes you feel as if you belong. Spent the entire day sight-seeing: St. Marks Basilica, Rialto Bridge, shopping, and running recon for American breakfast. ...
... through the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica. It was great and the size of St Peter's was unbelievably big. Our last night on tour we went to a restaurant where the waiters sang Italian songs and it was all you can drink wine. After Italy I flew back to the Czech Republic to Prague for a stopover before flying to Ireland. Whilst in Prague I went out to a gun range in the outskirts of Prague to shoot some powerful guns, when I got back I went on the Prague pub crawl again.
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82