Park Hotel Costanza
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Park Hotel Costanza Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... tell I was going to like the book very much.
The train pulled into the Roma Termini exactly on time at 4:20pm. I followed the signs to the Metro for Line A. When I boarded the train I saw an end seat & ran to grab it, a man in his 60's was also heading for the seat, but I got there first. He gave me one hell of a dirty look as he glared at me from above his reading glasses. REALLY? But it would have been ok if he got the seat & left ...
... on the Spanish Steps to watch the sunset which was brilliant. Our challenge while in Rome is not to buy a selfie stick, we have been continually accosted by various men trying to sell them, they are persistent, I will remain strong!
We then went back to the apartment to drop off stuff and then out for dinner - pasta - what else!
We have a few more days in Rome but day 1 is going to be hard to beat.
... the dome as well, you have to climup up 500 twisting steps, and once you get to the dome, you get a nice, spectacular view of Rome from atop St Peter's Basilica. The artwork inside the church's walls, and on the dome, are just breath-taking.
... of the rushed start!
We were greeted by Anna who is a native of Rome and obviously loves her country as much as her job as a tour guide. Hopping in the van we headed straight to the sites of Ancient Rome which included an ancient shopping mall (ruins) with over 150 stores. Who knew? It might explain why the Italian people are so immaculately dressed all the time...they've had 2000 years to master the art of shopping for the perfect ...
... on for dear life it would have been more amazing. Karen was pointing at things, and I was watching the bus that was fighting our minivan for the right to go first. Think I was on the wrong side of the van! The driver was telling us stuff in Italian so we had to just try and translate as best we could, but he got frustrated and ended up pulling up behind a bus and pointing at words!
We made it to our accommodation and guess what? It was across the road ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Via Principe Amedeo 3, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82