Parc Buttes Chaumont Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Paris
... was entertained en route by 2 mature age men with backing music piano accordion and some trumpet affair. Started with when the saints come marching in - not students of the conservatorium. Interesting on a crowded train. I came up from the metro and found myself right in the middle of the red light district. I walked to the Moulin Rouge and hopped on the Petit Train to tour Montmartre. Certainly in the daylight ...
- Don't eat near the tourist spots (e.g. Louvre, Eiffel Tower). These places are all tourist traps looking to lock you into an overpriced meal. Venture off onto side streets away from the hustle and bustle.
- If you're at all claustrophobic, skip the inside tour of Versailles. Instead, take a bike tour of the grounds. We did and loved it.
- Get a blanket, some wine and a deck of cards and sit out underneath the Eiffel ...
... approached me and asked me to choose who I wanted to assist me. This was different than the nonchalant and rude servers at two establishments where I attempted to purchase a crepe and cheesecake. They wanted me to speak French to them in an English-driven tourist area of Paris. I learned that they want you to say, "Bonjour madame." You have to say hello and goodbye or else you’re rude. I know the ...
Last knight we did an evening river cruise along the Seine. Good views, nice to see the city at night, rowdy crowd of badly behaved Americans including one crazy Canadian who tried to pick a fight with Becky.
Today we walked through the Luxembourg gardens. You're right, Carter Hanson, it has the best fries in the city. Watched locals play tennis and bocce ball and little ...
... then took a subway back to the hotel. There were barricades up in the street in front of our hotel for a demonstration. Midwives were demonstrating.
We relaxed and then got ready to head out to dinner. We took a cab to an area looking for a wine bar, but ended up at a Scottish Pub – The Highlander, which was fun. Before we walked in, we got to see a Parisian peeing in the street. The two folks behind the bar were good to talk ...
Other places to stay in Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $421
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $165
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Another great stay at an International Hilton
- Great for Families
- Loved it!
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $420
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $317
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $209
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $362
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
Observatoire, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $207
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $390
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $159