TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Miami surprised me, and probably not in the way that most people are taken by it. Firstly, everyone spoke spanish, the signs were both in English and Spanish. Definitely the gateway to south and Central America. Tom gave me a history lesson on how Florida had been a Spanish Colony before they swapped it for Cuba with the British. The irony is that Miami has the largest Cuban population in the US causing the state to again ...
... but this guy was in a whole different league. Sat next to me , he gave me a quick handshake and then immediately passed out on the worlds windiest road. For the next 45 minutes I sat there, completely astonished as this guy swayed from leaning on my ****** to absolutely SLAMMING his head on the window – im surprised he didn’t go through it, and even when the bus drivers tried slapping him awake, still no luck! I then had to leave so never found the outcome –I hope ...
... haha Today was rather relaxing but enjoyable! It was a tough day too as back home, it's Claire's wedding day and it's no secret that I'd do anything to be there. I've been in contact today but it's not the same as the real deal. I can't stop thinking about her! Looking forward to another gym session tomorrow, some more sight seeing, perhaps some water sports if the weather is good and fingers crossed- a lit less eating! Goodnight from ...
... 480 Google Searches a Month roofing contractors fort lauderdale florida -170 Searches a Month That is a Total of 8,498 people searching for a roofer every single month or 283 people per day. The people who are searching for these keywords are your ideal prospects and are looking for quick solutions to their problems. In other words, they are looking to have their roof fixed. The video is also ranked on page one of You ...
... alligator (even Nadia held it). That night we watched Miami Heat get smashed by the New York Knicks. Go Knicks.
We also accompanied Leon and Nadia on a 7 day cruise of the Caribbean. We went through the Bahamas (awesome), St Thomas (beautiful) Puerto Rico (very different and cool) and Grand Turk, which had the most amazing beach you could ever see. On the cruise we danced, ate and Ben and Leon had the biggest hangover of the trip ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!