Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... traffic jam (3 in a row). I've never seen that before in real life - amazing. Everyone was super fit, dressed to impressed and had a one of those fancy cars. BUt it didn't feel to fake, everyone was really friendly.
My nights consisted of getting a few hours sleep (on the nights I wasn’t out partying) and then waking up 6 or 7 times during the rest of the nights to be greated by various drunken revelers and complete ...
... education, and other sectors. It ranked thirty-third among global cities. In 2008, Forbes magazine ranked Miami "America's Cleanest City", for its year-round good air quality, vast green spaces, clean drinking water, clean streets and city-wide recycling programs. According to a 2009 UBS study of 73 world cities, Miami was ranked as the richest city in the United States, and the world's fifth-richest city in terms of purchasing power.
The distance between New ...
... Inn - al vier knus ingepas in een kamer, en 2 beddens. So gesellig as almal saam in die nag kan wakker word, in stede van net ek en Olivia! Remi geniet die slaapkamer geselskap en word elke oggend vol vreugde gepomp wakker - die nuwe dag le voor!!
Ons het die tweede "damse" dag probeer rond strol rondom die kanale en fietse deur. Die gevaar op die pad (en sypaadtjies is toe al die tyd nie karre nie - maar fietse!!!)
Span Rem-Liv ...
... tables a night)! The service was impeccable and the food was big, yum and delicious (even involving the waiter putting on our bibs), we would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Miami and will take my parents there when we meet up with them in Miami in April! When we got back to the hostel, there were over 50 names on the hostel list to go clubbing, the club of choice on the Saturday was Mansion, a world famous club which was rated one of the best ...
... worth mentioning. Victoria's Secret (of course) is there, as well as Guess and another store I liked where everything was $10 including Ed Hardy beach balls lol. There is a Macy's here too, but it's not actually in the mall. Heading back toward the beach, there is a big CVS pharmacy that was great for getting drinks, snacks and items like sunscreen. There is also a Krispy Kreme donuts stand there that sells about 6 varieties for $4.99 half dozen or $7.99 a dozen. A tube of sunscreen cost ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!