TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
The (only) good thing about taking a 6:00 AM flight is that the airport is empty at the 5:00 AM check-in time. Our Global Entry pass got us to the top of the queue and we were through security in just a couple of minutes. (BWI has installed new machines that distinguish good metal, that is jewelry and implants, from the bad stuff which cuts down on the number of body pats.)
Except for the fact that the 'water on the plane had frozen', in other words no coffee and no water in ...
... walk. We were not seated together again. I think it would have cost us $56 to change seats so we didn't. We still got charged something for our seats I think. Marie's bag got a 'Heavy' tag but mine didn't and I don't think we got charged extra for that. Our gate was (predictably) the last one on the concourse. I managed to connect to the free wifi but Marie couldn't so I did some blog.
Plane was delayed a little because of an ...
... that was noticeable from the first time we set foot on the island and the idyllic streets and houses we passed on our stroll down to the beach made us agree that Key West is different from anything we had seen so far. It has a certain mellow atmosphere that makes you forget about what is going on outside the island and makes you 'set your international time to island time’. And that is exactly what we did! In our pretty summer dresses and once again covered in sunscreen, ...
... as that was the next step in our travel plans. We checked in at our hotel in South Beach, the Beacon Hotel. This is a beautiful art deco hotel built in the 1930's, the era of much of the architecture in these parts. The Beacon has been renovated inside and is a lovely place to stay.
Holly met up with one of her Contiki pals for dinner and Gary, Lucy and I set off in search of dinner. South Beach is ...
... the pictures when we got back! Unfortunately tonight has been spent doing all the boring, practical jobs like laundry and packing that comes before moving somewhere new! So all packed up and SO excited to be heading up to Mississippi to see Emily, my friend who I met 2 years ago when working at Kesmarc in ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
4343 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
9449 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $26
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!