No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Miiiiammi. After a good nights rest the pair wake excitedly as today they start their journey to Brazil. Ryan leads Cirsty to the bus stop. Ryan consults his watch the bus is late. He checks again and again and again. Cirsty hopes they are at the right bus stop. They wonder if they will make it to the airport to catch their flight.Stay tuned for Series 2 to find out if your favourite travellers make it to ...
... and then jumped on an airboat. This was an exhilarating ride over the swamps, very fast and rather wet! The driver took us down narrow swamp trails, and fast boat spins had the muddy water splashing up and into the boat. The ride took about 20 minutes and worth every cent.
We continued our drive to Miami, our destination Miami South Beach. Our route took us past huge cruise boats tethered at the port; ...
... Searches a Month fort lauderdale roofing contractor - 390 Google Searches a Month roofing contractors fort lauderdale - 480 Google Searches a Month "fort lauderdale roofing" - 170 Google Searches a Month "fort lauderdale roofing contractor" - 28 Google Searches a Month roofing companies fort lauderdale - 590 Google Searches a Month roofing company fort lauderdale - 390 Google Searches a Month roofing contractors ...
Cuban place for breakfast. Drip to downtown- ****- came back. Straight to the beach- played frisby. Ocean drive for drink. Hotel- quick change. Back out to ocean drive for more drinks and drag show on sidewalk. Cocktails in polar bear place. Dinner in diner. Back to room for disco nap with intentions to go out - never happened. Crashed out instead. Night ...
... so this was a considerable extension and one for which I was most grateful.
I won’t go on about how difficult it was to get transport out of the dock area, but it was, and so we left plenty of time to get back by midday. At 11.25 my phone rang and the Captain’s voice, very calmly advised that the ship was sailing at noon. Mmmmm that sort of puts the pressure on because we don’t know exactly how we are going to get in ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!