TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... old clothes and get supplies for the South America part. Julie was a bit sad at our last Walmart shop – its like a Kmart and a Safeway merged together. There is nothing you can't get from them.
Wednesday we dropped in the RV and took up residence in our hotel on Miami Beach. We have spent the last five nights here, mixing it up between the beach, cafes, restaurants and simply enjoying the hotel room – which has a TV and a shower that is not ...
The weather was back to being humid, but rain patches were around. We had a leisurely breakfast and started packing for our trip to Miami. There was a bit of confusion about the service to take us to Miami, but it got straightened out and we had a nice, speedy ride to the Marriott.
It was chaos upon our arrival at the Marriott, many people, tons of luggage everywhere. The lobby was even worse. Once we got our room, which was ...
... Christmas Day. most stores were open at mall and not busy so we shopped a bit.
Next we headed to our hotel in Miami Beach, The Colony. A traditional Art Deco hotel right across from the beach. At night we walked the beach path one way and back the side walk the other way to see the buildings all lit up.
... for me. Orlando has some of the best outlet stores in the world - needless to say we managed to spend about a months budget in five hours, good thing we head home in a few weeks. Wet n Wild water park was great fun, we felt like kids again being thrashed about in the water on rides like the Brain Wash. Spent two nights in Orlando and told ourselves that we'd be back in a few years with the kids, it's sick! (So American I know). Off to Tampa the next day, a ...
... as instructed, to where the boat was docked. Our boat, the Island Lady, seated about 140 people but there was probably only half that number on board. It was equipped with a bar and served snacks also. Very nice. The cruise is an unforgettable way to see Miami from the tropical waters of Biscayne Bay. During the 90-minute cruise, I got to see the city skyline from the best vantage point. You also get to see Fisher island which is an exclusive ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!