Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... forever and it was excruciating on our feet, considering how long we’d just been standing in line.
When the drill was over we knew we’d be leaving port soon, and we wanted to be up on deck for that. So we headed for the upper decks where we could be outside and take pictures. We ended up being at the front of the boat the whole time while we left port. The ship was actually facing the wrong way to leave port. And there were two other Carnival boats that ...
... are the standard wheels in South Beach. Dinner was at Lario's on the Beach, a Cuban restaurant owned by Gloria Estefan. We like to eat like the locals. No deep fried food here, just some tasty pork and chicken washed down with local cocktails. A stroll along the road, the odd snake here, the odd lemur there. This must be Miami. A quiet drink in the lobby and Miami was done for the ...
... problem - they have Mambo Number 5, YMCA, Macarena but no Nutbush or Time Warp. There goes my dancing, guess I'll just have to amuse myself and keep drinking. We have an early dinner time which worked well as we could all get and early night ready for.... Nov 11 - Port Nassau. I already feel like I've eaten and drunk enough to feed two 3rd world nations but breakfast looks way too good to pass up and we are getting off the ship and might not be back for lunch so I'll just have ...
... a station dedicated to 80s music. Claires first guess at the year was 78/79. "Don’t you want to revise that guess, considering we are listening to an 80’s station?" Gave us a giggle, well it gave me a giggle anyway.
The traffic increased significantly as we approached the city, we made our way through and over the bridge to Miami beach. This is like a separate Island almost with a few bridges linking ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!