TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to join them. Then with the help of some strange people, I was given directions to walk to the hostel. I arrive at the hostel, I had sweat out half of my body weight by this point, but nonetheless I was so excited to be in miami. I was given my key and off to my room I went. Disgusting. The beds were wobbly, you could just about fit a pair of shoes on the floor... I hated it. The girls I was sharing the room with soon all filtered in, ...
... Santiago to Miami. Me and another person had three seats for two in the middle of the plane. She used the seats to lie down and I could use the floor and a little bit of the middle seat to stretch my legs in a more comfortable position. I like when the planes are not full. And one more thing, while i remember, it's the first time I here them say; Feel free to use your electronic devices all through the flight, except phones that are not in flight ...
Another close call with the bus today! We thought we'd left plenty of time however on the bus to the bus, a lady decided to have an argument with the bus driver for about 10 minutes and because we'd got confused over the Walmart stop that we needed we ended up having 2 minutes to find the bus and the 'bus stop' was just in the middle of the car park! But it was fine we got ...
We made our way down to Miami today for the NBA Finals Playoff between Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs (Game 6). It was amazing. One of the greatest sporting contests I've ever been to. With 5 seconds left, a Miami Heat player shot a 3 pointer to tie the match. It went to overtime and Miami Heat won 103 to 100. The atmosphere was ...
... left on time at 12:10 PM CDT and arrived in Las Vegas on time.
By the time we landed in Las Vegas, we had been on the go for 34 hours with maybe 4 to 5 hours sleep. It is a great experience to travel, but it is always nice to return to your own familiar surroundings. And, after this trip, a return to normal altitude.
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!