TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... back to the hotel for a relax in the air-conditioning and then took a walk down Ocean Drive. There are over 800 art deco buildings in Miami - so many in fact that the place almost looks like a film set. The buildings are beautiful and the place is packed. The plan was to walk 1.5kms up Ocean Drive and around a couple of other streets and then take a dip in the ocean. We are staying near 4th ...
... few other solo travelers there, among them Nicholas who works for Apple who booked his Studio last week for an amazing $600 for the week. He is also a cruisecritic.com person so after the drill we headed back up to Spice H20 where John and Scott had organized a sailaway gathering. Wow. There are a lot of cruisecritic folks aboard. Nametags made the gathering easier.
At 5:00, Norwegian hosted a solo travelers’ social in the ...
... voice-over rattles off the side-effects. These include nausea, trouble sleeping, unusual dreams - (not too bad so far), but also 'feelings of hostility' and 'suicidal thoughts and actions'!!!
Then they tell you to seek medical help if you experience a heart attack or stroke!
The comedian Stephen Colbert does a part of his show where he pretends to be an MD and pitches one of these ...
On the other side of the metal detector I was waiting for my carry-on. When I put my hand on the bag, one of the police said something to me in Spanish. When he saw I did not understand, he switched to English. He said just one word, "scissors", and pointed to my bag. It was then I remembered Leslie had put her cross stitch in my bag. The offending scissors were of the three-inch variety. I gave them to ...
... too bad, closed on monday. I'll do it tomorrow.
Today I went for the South Pointe Park and walked back following the beach. It was so nice...I just walked, looked around, saw those beautiful gardens and parks, the beach, the ocean...
I feel great, and very lazy! So yes, I should go visit the Everglades and Key West, but, well, I feel so great here, just enjoying the weather ;-)
Yes, I know, I am a lazy traveler ;-)
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!