TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... a short stop at a Airboat-Station. Then we went back on the US41 with the final destination the Sense Beach House Hotel, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. A very nice and cozy but without parkin spaces, so we had to put our car in a very expensive public parking lot. But the location of the hotel, Ocean Drive and near the beach made up for that. After a long stay at ...
... 347;my na łódź, która zabrała nas na rozlewiska. Tam mogliśmy napawać się zarówno wrażeniami z szybkiej jazdy, jak i widokami roślinności i zwierzyny. Przeszkadzało nam jedynie prażące słońce. Ryk potężnego, niczym nie osłoniętego silnika V8 napędzającego śmigło nie był wcale uciążliwy. Jazda trwała około godziny. Po ...
... explain to people by doing a quick image search on google and showing them where we were going. If ever there was a moment where a picture spoke a thousand words, this was it!!
Once a destination was decided, it was time to book a flight. For those who may not know there are no direct flights to anywhere in the Caribbean from LAX. Inevitably we would have to suffer through a layover somewhere in the southeast. On ...
... on early neoclassical styles with the application of exotic motifs such as flora, fauna, and fountains based on geometric patterns. But it's a lot more than just color. If you look carefully, you will see the intricacies and impressive craftsmanship that went into each building back in Miami in the '20s, '30s, '40s, and today, thanks to intensive restoration.
After years of neglect and calls for the wholesale ...
... 8216;Cowboys’ is a country club, and is just about as genuinely American as you can get. There were massive pick-up trucks in the car park, free beers for the ladies, cowboy boots, hats and shirts and a dance floor full of people line dancing to every song that played. It kinda blew our minds. At home most people wouldn’t be seen dead line dancing to Shania Twain, at Cowboys it was incredibly embarrassing not knowing the steps. At least ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!