Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
During my morning walk, I noticed the Kitesurfers out and about. Wow!!! This sport looks amazing...
"Kitesurfing or kiteboarding is a surface water sport combining aspects of wakeboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding, and gymnastics into one extreme sport. A kitesurfer or ...
... called Ola - Latin American cuisine. Met a lovely couple from North Carolina and enjoyed a pleasant evening chatting to them. Excellent food ... Menu and review follows (skip to pictures). Ola Miami Cocktails: Lychee Miami Cucumber Citrus Martini Los Ceviches Tuna & Foie Gras - kumquat-yuzu sauce, lemon oil, Serrano chillies and baby arugula: great combination of flavours; tender tuna and rich foie ...
... accessible by ferry, boat or private helicopter. Houses start at $5 million. Several big names have or have had homes on this island. We carried on past the Port of Miami where the cruise ships dock and the cargo terminal is located. Miami is one of the busiest ports in the world. With the South Beach high rises as a backdrop, we headed to 'millionaire row' which contains a large collection of mansions on several man-made islands. There ...
... on Hacienda Tranquila's property so we had fresh milk and cheese (until a stray dog broke in an ate all the milk). We also made delicious pizza using a brick oven made by previous volunteers. As for our work, we have been kept pretty busy, working six hours in the hot sun each day. On Wednesday we carried small boulders up and down a steep hill for material to make turtle homes, and milked the cows afterwards. Thursday morning we ...
... I suppose it was a public holiday) but we were too hungry and cranky to care. We eventually made it to Sushi Samba, ordered a couple of beers and far too much food, and promptly stuffed ourselves silly. Kelsey had a whole platter of vegetarian sushi rolls with a massive bowl of edamame to start, Caitlyn ordered tempura king shrimp and vegetables and a sushi roll, and I went all out ordering wagyu beef gyoza, a spicy tuna sushi roll, and a specialty Samba roll with salmon, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!