TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... restaurants, I was told. But we did not have the time to try any. Originally we thought we'd go to the Fort Lauderdale crab restaurants to have some more stone crabs, but we ran out of time. So we had the crappiest lunch in the airport instead. The Fort Lauderdale airport was quite not nice! Nothing good to eat. Not sure if it's just the terminal where Southwest airlines is at (terminal 1). We waited for about 2 hours and got on our flight to Baltimore, then home. Flights were ...
... to Miami went off without a hitch and we arrived 15 mins earlier than scheduled. I knew I was heading to Miami when a Jimmy Buffett lookalike was in my row! Once I arrived in Miami, I picked up my bag and checked into the rental car counter. First impression of Miami: Spanish is the main language. Seems like everyone has a spanish accent and mumbles just enough so I can't understand them. More on this later, but back to ...
... plane for BZE. Once we arrive, the plan is to grab some lunch at the airport and find our way to the bus station. Belize City is the largest city in Belize and has only 70,000 people. So I'm feeling pretty confident we won't have too far to go, or have too much trouble, finding the bus station (knock on wood, again!). From there, it's a 2.5 ...
... most incompetent customer service experience we've ever had in many years of travelling. I posted a rant about this experience on Tripadvisor.
After trying unsuccessfully to rent a car from one of the major firms in Miami, I asked our front desk whether they knew anywhere I could rent a car. They hooked me up with a little company called Signature Rent-a-Car, who seem to operate via the front ...
I know I say this every time I start a new travel blog, but documenting travels is a great way to recall adventures, random moments and everything in between, especially as the old memory starts to fail...
I read through some of the entries in my three previous travel blogs and was inspired anew to create one for this trip.
I'll start from the beginning...as is typically the case with our summer vacations ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave., Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $94
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!