Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... of him (most of you, I imagine!) Brad Paisley is a country music singer, and is very big in the USA.
On the way to West Palm Beach, we stopped at the Hard Rock Café and Casino in Hollywood (not to be confused with Hollywood in California which is definitely not within driving distance!) for some lunch and to have a look at the memorabilia there. Another one ticked off the list!
The concert was brilliant, and the venue was very cool. It ...
... so leathered by the sun that you could make a saddle from it. She instructs us at length to use sun cream but looks like she's never seen a bottle in her life.
The lagoon hosts a 'Dolphin Connection', which is a large enclosure supposedly housing captive dolphins for the enjoyment of holidaymakers who can swim with them. It's plastered with notices everywhere we look about responsible eco-tourism and how happy the dolphins are. There's no sign of the creatures though, but ...
... and from that moment on he was so rude to me throughout the whole night. The limo rocked up and it was really just a bus that they had made look like a limo...it was massive but nothing too exciting inside. Plus we actually just did a few laps as the club was only 3 blocks from the hostel!!
Anyway the club was awesome! Finally something good! Great DJ with good music and mixes. We had fun with the Perth girl and guy we met and the Russian ...
... mind. I’ve been lucky enough to travel a lot during my life and have been to the caribbean multiple times and while I enjoyed my time there, I wanted to go somewhere a bit more exotic. Since I would be gone for an extended period, somewhere with a good exchange rate and a low standard of living would be important as well. One of the places I had seen amazing pictures of that met all these requirements was Thailand. Incredible ...
... is unable to travel based on getting
her VISA approval, we will travel as roommates again. It worked out well, because we're both sound sleepers, and I have a need to get up two-three times every night for my nature calls. He shared his bottle of Scotch, and I my vodka. The Macchia Winery gave us several bottlesof wine, and they also sponsored cocktail parties and wine tasting events ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!