TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... that you can scoop out once you've drunk the water. I have developed a little obsession with finiding the stuff anywhere I can. Seriously, it's so good.
She also took me to another beach where we had a little walk and watched a couple, who we named Barbie and Ken, take videos of each other walking up and down the beach. They were so funny, and clearly loved themselves quite a lot. Then Ken fell over. We may have had to stifle our giggles.
The second week on my ...
I had left my options open for key west, just incase it was a fun town. But it proved not to be, so I was ready to move north. The sun is what initially woke me. Blasting through the thin curtains and into my face. Not to mention the constant tossing and turning of the guy in the bunk above. I had pretty much slept I'm my clothes so it was a simple case of rolling out of bed, and putting on my shirt and thongs. I checked out and jumped in the car. I ...
... But the flight to Chicago was on time. It was, however, freezing there. The captain told us it was 30 degrees. The whole airport felt icy cold to me. Of course, I’d only taken a fleece jacket because I knew I wouldn’t need more on the cruise.
During my layover I got some McDonald’s for lunch, and found a nice deserted window to sit by, so that I could watch the snow. It was actually snowing there! Some big fluffy flakes for a while. I don’t ...
... and buildings. Key West is full of chickens! They roam the streets and you get fined $500 for merely chasing one. We had lunch at a wonderful joint called BurgerFi. We also managed to score free frozen custard for dessert! We stumbled across the original Sloppy Joe's and the Coyote Ugly bar that inspired the movie. Of course, I had to sample some Key Lime Pie before our departure but we sampled many key lime flavoured foods. We grabbed some ...
... the Kennedy Space Center. The Space Centre was pretty incredible. We go to do a bus tour around the area where they assemble the rockets (we didn't get to see inside these facilities) and then we were taken to the Apollo/Saturn V Center. It was very well done, short films and sets were very informative and the showcase, a real full size Saturn V rocket, was awe inspiring. It seems there's going to be some exciting things happening at NASA in the coming few ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!