No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Paradise Inn Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... were due to arrive in the Big Apple. I was very excited. Meeting new people is great but sometimes you just want to see a familiar face, and after a good few months I was ready for it. So I packed up my stuff, said goodbye to the hostel and made my way downtown to the East Village to meet the boys. We had arranged to meet in a Starbucks near to the apartment we had booked. It was busy. And the only seat left was by the window, meaning I would have to navigate my way through the crowd and ...
... car, which Iis quite expensive considering a day pass to get in both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios is 144 USD inc tax. We were just going to do the one park but it was only an extra 30 dollars to include both parks and the ticket office recommend this as outdoor rides would shut down if there was thunder and lighting in the area. We paid for the tickets and headed straight into Islands of Adventure and to the New Harry Potter area, we went straight for the ...
... an interest in Erik, thus causing the rivalry between Zoey and her to deepen. Tigris Initiative for Cooperation. Everyone agrees it is a wonderful dress and Sadie takes credit for it. He rejected the Shia condemnation of the first three Sunni Caliphs and enforced that position within his realm. Institute of Land and Food Resources, University of Melbourne. The nucleotide sequence of a cloned human leukocyte ...
... best looking shoes I could find, that was at least a little warm. I didn't expect to find too much winter boots in the sunshine state. When I was done shopping, I went down to the beach for an hour. Just to sit on the beach and get some photos and relax. Then I went back to get food and another beer. I thought I knew where the bus was going from and at what time. Took me some time before I found it, had to ask around and I had also checked ...
Just a short blog from Miami as we weren’t here that long. And we didn’t like it that much!
We got here on Thursday, after collecting a car in Orlando. This was a bit of a hassle, as when we picked up the car, the guy told us he didn’t have any sat navs! I looked at Olly in disbelief and said “well, renting a car is pointless then, as we have no idea how to get to Miami”! After helpfully (!) calling ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $94
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!