Pappy'S Paradise Bed & Breakfast
Photos of Pappy'S Paradise Bed & Breakfast
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Pappy'S Paradise Bed & Breakfast Pottsboro
Travel Blogs from Pottsboro
Our family took us to the Sherman Museum. The place told us a lot about the history of Sherman and the Red River Area. Formerly known as the Red River Historical Museum, it had many cultural, historical, and educational exhibits to view.
Totals: Day 12
Museum fee: $5 (2 tickets)= $10
Lunch Sandra Dee's: $23
... of next week. She said I will start on Monday and she'll pay me $200 for the 5 days. This gives me time to relax with my cousins until we have to get back on the road on the 15th.
Travel Info: Albuquerque, NM to Sherman, TX
- Gas stop (Arco)- Tucumcari, NM: $47.33; 176.31 miles; 1 hr 41 ...
... the rain got heavier. This town is on the bucket list for next time.
Rained all day and we mostly stayed on back roads instead of the interstate for the first half. Once we realized that the rain was not going to let up we hopped on the interstate and headed south towards Dallas.
- On the Morning of September 23 Bailey and I went to the Gas Station filled up our tank, bought ice, seeds, snacks, water, meat and bread.
- We traveled 253 miles to Gainesville, Texas, Filled up
- Gainesville, Texas traveled 137 miles to Oklahoma City, Ok, filled up
- We ate the assorted lunch meats and snacks for lunch and dinner for the ...
... real ******* staying within the lines, that's a day.So, today the goal was to cross into Oklahoma.
The campground we initially looked to stay in is located right at the WinStar Casino just across the Texas/Oklahoma line, since neither Nancy nor I has ever been in a casino and a campground right at a casino seemed like a great combo. However, after reading a number of reviews on the campground (CG), we decided to go to a CG ...