Pappy'S Paradise Bed & Breakfast
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Free parking
- Kids activities or Babysitting
- Pets allowed
Photos of Pappy'S Paradise Bed & Breakfast
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Pappy'S Paradise Bed & Breakfast Pottsboro
Travel Blogs from Pottsboro
Our family took us to the Sherman Museum. The place told us a lot about the history of Sherman and the Red River Area. Formerly known as the Red River Historical Museum, it had many cultural, historical, and educational exhibits to view.
Totals: Day 12
Museum fee: $5 (2 tickets)= $10
Lunch Sandra Dee's: $23
... of next week. She said I will start on Monday and she'll pay me $200 for the 5 days. This gives me time to relax with my cousins until we have to get back on the road on the 15th.
Travel Info: Albuquerque, NM to Sherman, TX
- Gas stop (Arco)- Tucumcari, NM: $47.33; 176.31 miles; 1 hr 41 ...
Drove south through the Ozarks into some small towns through southern Missouri before hitting the Arkansas border. Again we had persistent rain and low visibility. Dionne and Andy suggested that we stop in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. We absolutely loved the town and wished we could have stopped but as ...
Finally in 2013 a statue of Dixon Durant is placed I in the historic downtown of Durant ! Met some great people in town. After Durant we went to the Choctaw council house in Tuskahoma...more interesting people! Then drove to Poteau..funny ...
- On the Morning of September 23 Bailey and I went to the Gas Station filled up our tank, bought ice, seeds, snacks, water, meat and bread.
- We traveled 253 miles to Gainesville, Texas, Filled up
- Gainesville, Texas traveled 137 miles to Oklahoma City, Ok, filled up
- We ate the assorted lunch meats and snacks for lunch and dinner for the ...