No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Paphiana Sunotel Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
A symbol of Paphos rich heritage.
The famed fort's name, Saranta Kolones (forty columns) originates from the fact that the castle was originally built on the base of 40 columns.
The Lusignans built the forty columns in the 13th century, where previously a ...
... br> It played an important role in the island’s antiquity, but even today the millions of visitors that visit exhibit its vitality and importance.
The ruins of the Roman Temple of Asclepius lie on the south of the Odeon.
The Asklipion operated both as a hospital and temple of ...
... meal chosen from a range of local and internationally themed restaurants in a beautiful setting overlooking the harbour and the Venetian fort.
When you have finished, you can walk off any extra calories with a stroll along the promenade sharing the atmosphere with the families and couples enjoying the outdoor way of ...
... br> Five mythological scenes worth seeing ar "The bath of Dionysus", "Leda and the Swan." "The beauty contest between Cassiopeia and the Nereids", "Apolla and Marsyas," and the "Triumpant procession of Dionysus".
The Entrance Fee is €4.50. Personally, I use my Pass and get inside free.
So, come along to show you a bit ...
... message about a man named Jesus. Furthermore, the faith of Sergius Paulus may be one of the crucial elements that enabled the Christian community to persist and grow over the following centuries. Whatever the effect of Paul and Barnabas' preaching, they performed a good work and defeated a worker of iniquity all to the glory of Lord.
In the end, after some time Paul and his co-workers left Paphos and then sailed to Perga in Asia Minor (Turkey) to continue their missionary efforts.
Other places to stay in Paphos
22 Theos Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 6002, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Paris St., Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it