TripAdvisor Reviews Paphiana Sunotel Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
... used to stand. It was originally built to protect the city’s coastline from Arab and pirate invasions in the 7th century, thus later on the Lusignans simply reconstructed it.
At present, most of the castle is in ruins, but some areas are still maintained and can be explored like the dungeons and towers! ...
Today the Odeon is still in operation, where multiple live musical and theatrical performances are staged. Some years back I participated in a Music Festival taken out there at the Odeon with several friends from Cyprus and Chalkis.
The ancient Odeon consists of a semi-circle structure with twelve rows ...
... protect the harbor but was destroyed due of an earthquake in the year 1222.
The Castle was rebuilt by the Lusignans in the 13th century.
These days, it serves as a background for the annual open-air Paphos cultural festival, which takes place in September.
... of Dionysus" is mainly due to the many representations of Dionysus, the god of wine. The house most probably belonged to a member of the ruling Roman class or to a wealthy citizen of Paphos.
THE HOUSE OF THESEUS:
At the House of Theseus the visitor can see the very interesting geometrical decorations and the mosaics of "Thesus killing the Minotaur" and the “Birth of ...
... message about a man named Jesus. Furthermore, the faith of Sergius Paulus may be one of the crucial elements that enabled the Christian community to persist and grow over the following centuries. Whatever the effect of Paul and Barnabas' preaching, they performed a good work and defeated a worker of iniquity all to the glory of Lord.
In the end, after some time Paul and his co-workers left Paphos and then sailed to Perga in Asia Minor (Turkey) to continue their missionary efforts.
Other places to stay in Paphos
Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 60023, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Paris St., Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Poseidonos Street, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it