TripAdvisor Reviews Paphiana Sunotel Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
... It seems exhausted by now but keeps following.
We approach the water but alas! It is not potable but at least we sprinkle some on our face and shoulders to freshen up.
A LONG STOP:
The ladies decide that we should make a stop for a snack but later on, they decide to extend the break. They don't ...
... I need some company, perhaps if I am lucky I can join a group from the hotel.
While in the room just after breakfast and getting ready for my morning stroll my eye catches a group of Austrians leaving the hotel grounds. I set off 10 minutes later and incidentally catch them up right by the entrance of the trail ...
... to the beach thinking that I haven’t carried my flippers all the way from Greece only to take them back. A couple of ladies from the group join me much later.
The sparkling water is cool, motionless and simply irresistible. How I wished I had more time!
Back to the room after dinner and every single piece of clothing is washed.
A Full and Great day ...
... French Onion Soup. (€7.50) It is one of the ways I judge restaurants, so if they have it on the menu I try it for sure and the taste was great.
HOT STARTERS: I tried all three from the list. The Greek style Grilled Prawns for €16.00, the Roasted Asparagus for €11.50 and the Seared Scallops with Truffle Beurre Blanc. Each appetizer had its unique taste, flavorsome and cooked or boiled ...
... barred close to the summit by a military occupation. There was a tiny amount of snow still around in places and the black pine trees were all unusually shaped with branches drooping downwards. We assumed this must be because of the weight of the winter snows. In the Troodos village square we bought some nuts from a gift shop selling many varieties and had a beer in a bar with views to the east. A ...
Other places to stay in Paphos
22 Theos Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
PO Box 6002, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Pari Street, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it