TripAdvisor Reviews Paphiana Sunotel Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
... here compared to home. It is crispy on the outside but a little less salty and lacks the gooey inside factor. Our mezze platter at Gourmet Taverna had zucchini balls covered in yoghurt, fresh tomatoes and my new fave cheese balls.
- remember to put loo paper into a bin
- try not to be too busy. This is a test when it is now second nature to fill every spare second of conscious ...
Ok, so I realize it's been too long since I last wrote an entry. My apologies! After the craze of report cards was over at the end of January, our internet went out at home. I just got it back this week! It's a couch potato marathon for me today!
So much happened during my internet-less spell. Where do I start??? How about with one of the best trips I've taken since being here in Rome :)
After a cold Christmas break ...
... birth place of the goddess. There is a landmark dedicated as the place of her emergence from the sea. It has unusually rugged rocks jetting out from the water. These rocks reside near the modern city of Kouklia have been called “Aphrodite Rocks.”To be clear, there are actually 2 sites that bear the name Paphos on Cyprus. The original settlement is called Palea (Ancient) Paphos and it is located at the modern city of Kouklia 9 miles to the east of Nea (New) Paphos. In ...
... bamboo seats decorate the lounge which gets busy especially usually after dinner when guests gather to check emails, chat, have a drink or just unwind.
SUMMARIZING: In all the 4 night stay totally met my expectations and I cannot wait to be back. I highly recommend this family friendly hotel for all the above reasons. A massive thank to the staff and management who helped make the first four nights of my stay in Cyprus a memorable stay.
... Advisor that we went to a couple of times last year. It really is very good and we were welcomed back warmly. Following an excellent lunch we chatted to the owners son, it is very much a family business, who said that takings were down on last year but they were doing OK still. We made a key strategic decision earlier in the week to book a car for three days and our friend at Laona was able to sell us a map and give us some tips.
More to come tomorrow......
Other places to stay in Paphos
22 Theos Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 6002, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Pari Street, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it