Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Panorama Kurort Oberwiesenthal
Travel Blogs from Kurort Oberwiesenthal
After my trip last weekend, I started not feeling well and I am still not feeling 100%. I was scared that I was going to have to go to the doctor, which would have been a huge ordeal. Luckily I am starting to feel better and hopefully this will be the last time I will be sick again this trip! I feel like I have been sick more times this trip than I normally am in a whole year. So, in order to make me feel better I found a box of mac and cheese from a store that sells ...
We arrived in Karlovy Vary and we went for a walk around town and their tradition is healing spa water.
Some of it is about 72 degrees and then you drink it and it heals you, I don't believe it.
But I am DEFINITELY NEVER drinking that water again.
The next day is Zaras BIRTHDAY, but the funny thing is I slept in until about 9:00 until they
We walked around town.
This town is known for healing water and spas.
The healing water is disgusting. It is 72 degress hot.
That is the hottest I saw.
Dad drank most of it.
I had 1 sip.
IT WAS DISGUSTING!
Zara had her birthday there.
Zara got make up, Anna ...
... beer, old timber chairs and tables and vintage pictures on the walls. The dumplings were so good.
Another item that is made here is the Becherovka herbal liqueur.
So we bought some and tried it.
You can't drink it without screwing your face up, not my taste.
Another claim to fame is that a couple of scenes from James Bond, Casino Royale were filmed in front of their ...
- I woke up and checked out before making some breakfast.
- I caught the metro to the bus station (it took me a few minutes before I realised I was walking the wrong way.
- I bought a ticket for Karlovy Vary and waited at the bus station for my bus.
- The bus ride took a little over 2 hours. When I arrived a set about trying to find my hostel.
- There wasn't much in the way of hostels to choose ...