No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Béziers
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... br> Unfortunately, the net was not up when we go there. It was a cooler day, do
only the boys went in the water (and only wading). We spent most of the time
playing paddle ball on the beach. We were able to get all of the work done in
time to be able to play a few games of cards before getting to ...
... visited, there was still quite the variety of things to buy. In the afternoon we headed back to the boys’ favourite beach, at Marseillan Plage. It was a nice day and not too hot, as there was a bit of cloud cover. The afternoon was full off jumping into waves, playing paddle ball and sunbathing. We also rented a pedalboat for an hour that had a slide on it. This was quite ...
... two pints of fosters please" and there we were ready to jet off to the sun.
Airports always seem to fascinate me, to be honest I think its the people, and this
particular day I think it was the "misery peoples" day out, I mean come on look at
yourselves, your going on holiday people, pick your faces up off the floor.
We walked around the Airport for a bit looking in and out the few shops that are there and ...