No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Minbar in room
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Smoking rooms available
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
- High-speed internet in room
- Breakfast Available
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Free parking
- Drycleaning onsite
- Airport Transportation
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Concierge desk
- Conference facilities
- Banquet room
- Business Services
TripAdvisor Reviews Palm Hotel Antananarivo
Travel Blogs from Antananarivo
... the arrivals we were met by Lala our guide and his driver who helped us change money and dropped us off at the Hotel Combava where we checked in, walked round our huge rooms, sampled the minibar dry and tried to sleep in the humid heat. We had 3 hours before we were due to be picked ...
... as I could. I now know where our office is, the dining room, the Starbucks café, the ship shop and the internet lounge. More information I will get tomorrow, at 10 AM I have a guided tour of the ship, have to get my dollars exchanged for Ariaries (local currency) and meet with the communications team. I’m excited to start! Let’s hope I get enough sleep though… ...
... helpful in everything you need. The swimming pool is situated on the edge of a beach overlooking the ocean and has seats and a table in the pool to enjoy drinks while swimming. Arrangements for excursions can be made at the hotel reception. I had a very enjoyable six nights here and I thoroughly recommend it. 4/5 stars.
Woke up late, very late.... Missed breakfast oh well, obviously needed it.... The sleep that is not the breakfast... Today is fairly relaxed in the hotel, a quick trip back to the airport to meet my travelling companion after their adventures from Nairobi to Cape Town.. I am currently witness to the preparations for tonight's wedding at the hotel which mainly seem to be a flurry of activity in the movement of chairs, and a constant ...
· I wore one pair of shoes almost exclusively all year, only using my second pair of shoes for special occasions.
· I was overcome by the beauty of mountains, oceans, the sky full of so many bright stars, valleys of palms, fields of fireflies, pointy rocky canyons, and excited by encountering new ...