Pacific Inn and Suites
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Pacific Inn and Suites from our 2 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... next ride was the Jurassic Park experience (similar to Disney's Splash Mountain), where you get soaked from head to toe and stains miraculously wash out. As part of our VIP experience, we were given complimentary ponchos, whilst the poorer people had to get wet instead. We then visited the animal actors show which was fun and cute, although the website advertising the VIP tour claimed we'd get to meet the animal actors, which we didn't. Grrr.
We also ...
Hi, It's Lucy- I am finally here!
Sorry if this blog makes no sense- I have almost been up for 24 hours now!
Had a very good trip here on the plane. I surprised myself in the airport by staying calm and relaxed. I checked in, ate breakfast and made my way to the gate to get on my flight. The flight was good, food and drinks very frequent and two lovely ladies who chatted sometimes, but left me ...
... for me so I decide to catch the bus home, tummy grumbling at not having had a meal but my trail mix is getting me through.
After locating the bus stop, I’m sitting peacefully waiting for the bus on the seating provided, when I casually look over to my right. There is a teenage guy behind a light pole and as I glance over I see him holding a rifle. I’m pretty sure my life flashes before my eyes as I double back to have another ...
Am Sonntag haben wir Mädels uns mal einen chilligen gemacht und haben uns an den Pool gelegt. Wie immer hab ich mich nicht eingecremt und bin ein wenig rot geworden, aber dafür war es dann am nächsten Tag knackig braun :D Nachdem sich auch noch Kristien verbrannt hat und wir Hunger hatten, haben wir erstmal ne Stunde zu 7. diskutiert welche Pizza wir denn jetzt bestellen. Es kamen dann 3 normale und eine große Pizza raus und witzigerweise haben wir ...
... stomachs and the tired clean-up of the property before we convoyed back to Auckland, in a very broken but satisfied state. I bid my goodbyes to friends new and old and headed back to Talita and Brodies and completed the unhealthy weekend with a MacDonald’s meal, and a much needed short sleep, with my alarm waking me up at 5AM Monday morning for my early check in at the airport for my journey via a Sydney stopover and connecting flight to LA, arriving some 24 ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $351
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $169
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $415
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $129
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $79
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!