Pacific Inn and Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... 1965 when they moved it across town to where it is now. Probably because the enclosures where so small. It was super creepy and but fun to look around an explore all the caves. While we were there I did a bit of 'extreme reading' for the kids at LWA. The views from the top part of the park are incredible. Standing in the middle of a natural area looking out on a built up city which has the mountains in the background is pretty spectacular. There's an ...
... bucks and we really walked to the Van to head back to the hotel. Back at the hotel, Gioia and I dropped our stuff of at the hotel room, grabbed our bikinis and went to the outside pool that was still open for a bit less than an hour. I was still a little upset about the whole music video thing and rehearsals so I jumped in the pool and went for a good swim to swim it all out. Gioia went in the heated jacuzzi. There already were a few people from HST in the jacuzzi. The swim was ...
... slipped down after a landslide and it was decided to not be replaced.
Second on our list of typical tourist things to do was Madame Tussauds wax museum. The figures are set up in cool poses so you can take stupid pictures with them. Some of them looked absolutely incredible, but others weren't as good. I think this is probably due to the fact the figures were made when the celebrities were younger and ...
... The next day we sunbathed all day, I of course got burnt. Bum burn as well, always the worst. That night we played drinking uno and went to a burlesque show which was interesting to say the least. The next day we cycled to Santa Monica and ate and bubba gump then went to a late night concert on Santa Monica pier. The next day was a bus to San Francisco, I arrived quite late and I got a knock on my door and Rachel and Charlie were ...
After an early morning six hour flight to Los Angeles that had me arriving four hours later with the change of time zones, I had to endure another fourteen hour layover in Los Angeles. This time I chose to stay in the airport - funds were fast diminishing - and somehow managed it without too much angst.
I'd read about a 'quite corner' tucked away in the ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!