Pacific Inn and Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... walking down the bourbon street in the day (never smelt afterhours bar smell in street before) and over to one of the cemeteries (note: you now need a guide to get in) on our way.
Getting to the airport was fine. While sitting waiting to board, the skies got very dark. We managed to get boarded quickly, but had to wait a minute for the rain to slow. This was great since it meant we had showers before sunset. which always gives deep golden ...
... we had some time to burn in the park near Long Beach bay.
Practicing my professional photography skills, I had all the kids climb on a BIG anchor in the park. They all climbed on from youngest to oldest - which proved to be a challenging task for all where were not traing up on their American Ninja Warrior skills. I was able to click the shot to ...
May 9th - Saturday morning Ben headed to a
chiropractor appointment and massage (thank you Shanna for finding
someone who was willing to flag the whole insurance drama) as he has
a sore neck from before we left and the long plane flight. The rest
of us started watching Ivy League baseball. Our friends son plays for
Dartmouth as a pitcher so we were watching his games on TV. They won
the first of two games and we watched him pitch in the ...
... vertical hike. A rope would have been handy but all we brought were hiking shoes and a camera. Silly us, we thought it was going to be a stroll, and it probably should have been if we had taken the long way, but too late turn back now. After getting lost a couple of times, we finally found the way hidden between two bushes. I think we took the hardest, and shortest path to the sign, but again there was no turning back, although we certainly had the “are we almost there ...
... a Starbucks coffee and it wasn't actually too bad. I had them make it with two blends so somehow it worked for me. Too many photos to post and too many things to buy. I've been banned from buying coffee cups again. I have 5 already. Everyday we are buggered but another day awaits...really don't want to ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Centro, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $47
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!