Pacific Inn and Suites
Photos of Pacific Inn and Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... lovely and warm. We caught the bus but couldn't ride it as we only had one $1 note, we needed one each and they don't give change! We waited for the next bus after Noel found one in his wallet. All good! Bought some SIM cards, and a cheap GPS. Lunch was shared! Back to the hotel armed with plenty of $1 and an afternoon nap! Airport again early tomorrow for the flight to ...
... house. Who knew.
We disembarked from out tour onto Hollywood Boulevard, which reminds me a lot of Times Square. You really want it to be this big, beautiful, glamorous place where dreams come true, and instead it smells bad, it's dirty, and creepy people dress up like Mickey Mouse and try to hug you. Imposters!!! My mission during this leg was to find Walt Disney's star. I was also looking for Audrey Hepburn, until I found out hers was like a mile from where ...
... For lunch, in honor of being in CA, we ate some NY style pizza. The slices were HUGE - three pieces fed us all!
There were several "Original Chocolate Covered Banana" shops ... so we decided to try one. Rebecca chose to have frozen chocolate covered cheesecake instead. She fell in love with it and became a salesperson for the shop... soon she ...
What we thought would be a 5 hour drive across the desert turned out to be a 3-4 lane freeway at 70 mph and everyone heading back to LA. It was so busy. Many a time we were actually stopped on the freeway - we got to AX at 7pm so not too ...
... only be told that we wasn’t allowed in without ID! (are you kidding us). We have travelled a great distance and our hotel was definitely not just down the road. We argue for what felt like a lifetime just to give this woman our hard earned money to train at this gym. After a while she granted us entry (the relief!) Now this place was huge three rooms across in a massive complex with men and woman to match the surroundings. Me and Liv in awe just looking around at ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
711 South Hope Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $71
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
9801 Airport Boulevard, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $48
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
Camelback East, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!