Pacific Inn and Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... to bed as it was so late. Was prob only 7:30pm LA time but 10:30pm Miami time which they were on. They were asleep in no time and grant went out to get us take away (nice Chinese!) and then we watched a bit of TV before going to bed ourselves.
Highlight of the day: none really just seemed like we were travelling all day - which we were really!
Lowlight: Chloe's tantrum again just before landing. This one worse than the last by a ...
The movie Goodfellas' actor Frankie Carbone is played by Frank Sivero sued The Simpsons Season 25 Box Set producer and paied 0.25 billion dollars as the show used his pictures to bulid role.
The Simpsons season 25 the role Louie is based on Sivero's original.he showed the suit published tv series and ...
... up to be some big craze when actually there would have been maybe 30-40 figures all spread out on three floors in interesting poses with different backdrops to bide space. I'm sorry but that's the truth. We only went because it was free but I probably wouldn't pay to go in. It was a bit of fun though, John Travolta was stood by a similar car to the one in 'Grease' and I sat in it pretending to be a Pink Lady. After we mused and took 100,000 pictures we finished up by going to the ...
... was nice, a lovely chilled out sea side town with a small cove beach that seemed the most popular place to be. This one did have a few sea lions actually on the beach sleeping away. Further down the sea line there was another section of beach which was marked off from the public and it also had some cheeky sea lions bobbing around. Worth a visit, and I would imagine it is much nicer if you stick around till later in the day to give time ...
... is pretty easy to find. Our hostel was right on the Walk of Fame and 2 minutes from the Chinese Theatre where a lot of the premieres happen. We had to pay $20 a night to park again.
We had a 4 bed dorm, and were sharing with 2 guys that worked in the hostel. One was a 37-year-old dude not cut out for sharing rooms (he woke up at the tiniest noise), and the other was a guy that worked 2 jobs, finishing one at 2am and starting the next at 7am. One ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!