Pacific Inn and Suites
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... of construction on at the moment so I think it makes it a bit smaller. By lunch time I'm done so I spend a fair bit of time sitting around until my family comes into view and I go sit with them while they have lunch.
After lunch we walk around for a bit more and Ellen and I relive our 2012 visit when Sponge Bob fell over on his back and could not get up and Marilyn was laughing so much she was crying. Good Times!
This is where ...
... metro Green line (Aviation LAX) into town. I should have followed my gut feeling and gone to nearer Lot C / LAX City Bus Centre to connect with the Culver City no 6 bus which may have got me to the mall a little bit earlier.
The web site which I had read before this trip said that the Fox Hills Mall closes on Sunday at 6 pm. Talking to a local, he said that the next bus should get me to Fox Hill at 5.40 pm. Well, ...
... know who she was but when we were both smiling at each other I think she thought I knew who she was lol. There was an older aged lady in the line next to us who said "She's famous!" Well lets just said she was shut up very quickly by security. Carl then spent forever in the duty free like a kid in a candy shop or me in an Xmas shop lol. When all I wanted was to load my experience on FB. Then over the radio a calling ...
... is a realtor I met at an open house and is becoming a friend.
John is my new hairdresser who introduced me to yet another mah jong group, a new doctor and dentist.
Today is lunch with the lady from Santa Fe. She seems great on the phone so I am excited to be with her. We are meeting on Montana Ave in Santa Monica....great area.
Of course I miss you all....getting ready to wish Numero Uno a very Happy Birthday!!!!
... is Half Moon Bay which is 380km away and just south of San Francisco - only a short trip today woohoo!!!! We took the highway this morning and bypassed the scenic coastal road since it was faster. We travelled through the wine district which was really pretty. Then we had a coffee stop at Petaluma and did some research on parking & the best views at the Golden Gate Bridge. Once we had everything sorted out we were back on the road and before long we were finally at ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!