Pacific Inn and Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... or as long as I usually do for some reason. We landed in LA a little late but I left enough time for my connecting flight. Customs wasn't too bad this time around and the line moved quite quickly. Waiting in the Maple Leaf lounge before boarding my Air Canada flight to Montreal. I have a quick shower to freshen up. Five and a half hour flight to Montreal so I take the time for a nap and doze ...
The countdown was complete and the #FAB5 converged on Brisbane International. After some swift moves in sharing the load, the bags were re packed and without a hitch the team descended through the departure escalator waved on by the loyal fan club of Kate, Emily, Grant and Mac. The first job was to get the two for one deal at the Coffee Club and marvel at the new "Birthday Album" - courtesy of The Sensible One. More gifts as the team water ...
... men. Has really set up this huge season ahead. Going to be a great year with the boys.
This trip was so dope loved every minute of it and personally I grew a lot closer with many of the boys in the team which was great, an experience I'll never forget.
This trip to USA was a real eye opener for me. I have learnt a lot about the culture and really enjoyed myself. This trip also benefitted the team. We have come together ...
... cream sandwiches from Milk 9. Walked around LACMA, took photos with the famous lamp posts 10. Drove on the right side of the road on the way home. Los Angeles would not be considered a top 5 or even a top 10 destination for me. However it is the people that live there that make it such a joy for me to visit. It has become like a second home for me... I look forward to the next time I visit~ Check out more of the photos on my facebook ...
Today is a rest day so it was a late start so no in house breakfast so its off to brunch at Black Bear Diner and then to do the laundry. The diner was great and a little less busy although they were a different crowd being the working week lunch folk. The food was delicious as usual but the onion rings and ranch dressing are something else. Pauline our server (who was particularly awesome) suggested we should have a look at San Fernando ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!