Pacific Inn and Suites
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... got through and found our rental car and drove to santa monica through the freeways of la.
hotel original 1930s art deco place where all the silent movie stars hung out. went shopping on third st in a jet lagged haze
... grab a bit to eat, we decide on a place which has 5 Aussie boys out front..typical. Our waitress is amazing she is so lovely she brings us two margaritas jugs, they are STRONG and delicious at the same time, I've got weird Jet lag where it feels as though I'm still on the plane and that the floor is going to drop out, out of it to say the least, my remedy of course is to grab a few drinks that way il hopefully feel drunk and my legs will be the last of my ...
I feel like the White Rabbit, tIme...does my head in. Dean said we were rocketing backwards in time as we went to LA. So I thought we would never see night since we were going back in time to before we left. But there was some night along the way... So on the way back when we go forwards in time, will we go through another day and night? This is why I want to introduce Jan time, so it will be, for example, ...
... re-packing, begging to be allowed more carry-on and manically choosing to jettison random items at the last minute.
Dear John Reardon was a source of support as all the overwhelm of leaving, plus a difficult customer service experience made me throw a wobbly about getting on the plane. I decided to let one case of non-essentials travel to London with my sister's address on ...
... the Hollywood sign. We were unfortunate, from what we could tell as the weather was very misty and with the angle of the sun meant we didn't get much of a view of the sign, but we put up our best photo! Again glad we did it, but it didn't seem that amazing as you cannot get close and have to view from afar.
We had indulged for tonight and stayed in the Beverley Hills Hilton, on Wiltshire Blv. The hotel was stunning, and exactly as you'd expect for LA. Beautiful ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!