Pacific Inn and Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
So after the 3 hour or so delay, we were finally ready to drive to Los Angeles. This was quite a change in plans, as originally, we were planning to hit the East Coast again and drive directly from Vegas to Phoenix, then to Carlsbad Caverns, and on to the East Coast. But at the time we left, the East Coast was getting hammered by snowstorm after snowstorm. Even places like Georgia and parts of Florida were getting snow. There were record low temps around much of ...
... rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8000001907349px; line-height: normal;">Angus - (but the doughnuts were good)
McKay - Doge shirt, such amaze
O’Regan - the animal show and patting Oscar the ...
... She was a sight, and later on, Ron paid her to have his picture taken with her.
We spent about an hour there, then back to Harrah's where we gambled for about an hour then met up for dinner. Harrah's now has a food court. We opted for pizza. We also had a fountain drink -- $3.50!!!! What the heck!
After dinner, Dee and Ady go back to their room. Ron and Nancy decided to stay out a while ...
... movie Psycho). We also then did a walking tour of 'Colonial Street;' a street where just by changing the house frontages can be so many different things. Footage to be shot on this 'street' includes About A Boy, Desperate Housewives (Wisteria Lane), Casper, The Burbs Movie, Leave It To Beaver, Harvey, The Munsters (1313 Mockingbird Lane), The Kitchen Sink and The Mindy Project.
The last two areas we visited were the crash site from War of the Worlds (in which ...
... not seen in 3 years. Kim and her husband Dan, moved over here a few years ago to do some volunteer work and since then they haven't looked back. They love this area of the world and don't plan on returning to the UK. It was great to see her and catch up a bit on what has been going on - we have promised not to leave it so long next time but we all know that life doesn't always work like that!
On our final day we spent some time viewing the ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!