Pacific Inn and Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... passengers (presumably all americans) didnt even look up from their phones.
Getting to Tarnie's house from the airport was a reasonably simple affair with a gps unit.
once I dropped off my bag at Tarns house I headed north to surf Rincon on the advice of one of Tarns friends.
About 1.5hrs drive north was a little carpark off the side of the highway full of stereotypical californian ...
... to our wonderful hosts Tony and his family and friends, Joan and Doug and their families, Jan and John and their families and last but by no means least John and Brigid. You guys made it possible for us to spend so long on this trip and we will be forever grateful. The Irish consulate in Powerstown eagerly awaits your next visits……..
Stay safe and take care of yourselves
Liam and Anne
... for us waiting for us outside the airport however this wasn't the case. Jake asked two different people whether we were in the right place or not to find the shuttle bus and both people said we were so we waited there for 40 minutes wondering whether or not the shuttle bus was going to come or not. A roadrunner shuttle pulled up right next to us which we assumed was for us, we asked if he was waiting for Hinley and he just bluntly replied no and drove off. ...
... and had a multi-page document highlighting their favourite eateries in and around the Melbourne area. Over the next 3 days and nights we visited some very delicious and arty places and thanks to the huge portions often served in many restaurants we shared many dishes and still had leftovers. Apart from eating our way around Melbourne Sharon also played tourist operator and drove us to a marina near Newport to get good views across the bay as well as a very interesting organic ...
... presented and quite good but shadowed by the great European collections. A few pieces caught my attention but the view down to LA is the main attraction. Tonight we had dinner in Fairfax in a rather stylish restaurant which seemed to be a haunt of the well-to-do and B-list celebs. I did notice a couple of very respectable face lifts and some very elegant ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!