Pacific Inn and Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... for some reason. Three very cool things happened.
First, I got hit on by the „guy from The Rocky Horror Picture Show"
Second- we went to a.... mall? I think it was a mall? Anyway, there was Hot Topic. And the kid working there (he couldnīt have been older than 20) started talking to me, asking me where Iīm from etc... Turns out his parents came to America from Czechoslovakia! Yay
And finally- something that ...
... at home.
We wandered and ambled and then dashed backwards and forwards, over and across Sepulveda Avenue to try and make the connection with the UBER SUV. Success at last and our Armenian driver (yes, this is TRUE) delivered us safely to the Getty after informing us that the world was going to change SIGNIFICANLTY today because of the march associated with Genocide Day. Okay a little unnerving.
Which may explain why, when we exited the car park, ...
... induced food coma. It is a pretty old house with lots of doors and access points so I hold no hope of finding them, and to be honest after living with mice catching cats for over a decade the little rodents don’t bother me all the much. Might have to alert the owners though…
We went to the Warner Brother’s studios this morning to go on a tour of the studio lots where they film innumerable movies and television shows, Gilmore Girls, Friends, ...
... br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8000001907349px; line-height: normal;">
Down to the bottom lot and on the Mummy ride which puts you in a communal jeep for a chase through the dark, scary world of the Curse of the Mummy. The ride is really fast and unpredictable and has some fun ...
... For the main course I chose the NY Strip with the au poivre sauce. The steak was a bit of a disappointment considering the price—it was half gristle/fat and for the price and quality of steak house they bill themselves as I would expect better. It tasted good, but I was not impressed with the quality. I then rounded out the night with the Chocolate Bomb which is a lava cake served with mint chocolate chip ice cream. I prefer Hy’s Steak House for the meal ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!