Pacific Inn and Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... which takes you on an adventure as an autobot to help save the world. The carriage jolts about like you're being attacked and really is an assault on the sense with loud noises and dramatic jolting movements. Definitely one of our highlights. Rather than make the journey back to the base again we decided to take the opportunity to ride the mummy one last time before heading back up to the top of the park. It was very hot by this stage so we thought we would grab a ...
... But it didn't end there.
Our party of eight included Tracy and Brian, Bill and Clemente and their dear friends Jim and Amadito. We ordered our meals (I had the beef wellington... because I had never had it before!) and sat visiting when our server, Celina, arrived at the table and began to pour a couple of bottles of red wine into two decanters. She said "you are probably wondering why I am just pouring wine for you when you haven't even ...
... small group of Danish teachers. Now it is a beautiful, diverse and modern little town with fine restaurants and lovely shops. There are quiet tree lined streets, horse drawn wagons, Hans Christian Andersen Park, windmills, Danish pastries and dozens of quaint shops. We wish we had had more time and could stay overnight in Solvang because it would be so lovely to have a nice romantic dinner in this small piece of Denmark.
From Solvang we drove all the way up to San Francisco which took us approx. 6 ...
... past Muscle Beach and saw all the Arnie-wannabes strutting their stuff...lots of men walking around showing off their muscles seems to be the thing in Venice Beach...no sure why that is meant to appeal, but apparently it does....! Venice itself, behind the beach bit is quite a beautiful and unique part of LA with streets built around mini canals to mirror the streets of Venice (hence the name). Quite quaint and lovely, but to me also looked very out of place in ...
Disneyland, Universal Studios
Had a couple days in LA. We stayed in Hollywood for a couple days and now at Santa Monica.
We looked around hollywood and disneyland. Today we had fish and chips on Santa Monica pier and then went for a bike ride on the beach bike track (not sand) to Venice beach taking in the many weird and wonderful ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!