Pacific Inn and Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... the Royal Hawaiian Mall.
Friday morning I had another surfing lesson. I had Joey for my instructor again and after the first 80 min of the lesson I graduated to a new, slightly smaller surf board. So for the last half of the lesson I rode a 10’2” epoxy board and did well. It was a thrill to be off of the soft top and a new challenge to figure out where my weight needed to be on the new one. I kept wanting to be too far back and stalling the board. By ...
... Great job. Flight went smooth except for no sleep and Robyn not getting her special meal. Getting use to the traffic driving on the left hand side. Tea tonight Will, hamburger and fries + large coke! Mark American Spare ribs, Robyn chicken fillet. Really pleased how Will went on plane made life very easy. Love the noise cancelling headphones. Big day tomorrow ...
... of how they measure stars and the weather and seasons right the way through since the early 1800's it was really cool, some things were a little confusing you needed to be a little bit of a space need to understand it all, Scott would be in his oils; telling the professionals how everything happens haha. We facetimed mum and dad when we were on the balcony of the observatory, over looking the whole of L.A and the HOLLYWOOD sign; they were sat in the cold and rain at home ...
... lucky I there was an ATM in the building and also bar and lounge. When I went to my room I noticed there was air conditioning, a safe and a balcony. It was about 11.00am I felt like a wreck from the plane so I went to bed. Got up at 6.00pm went for a walk around Los Angeles for an hour than went back to the hotel where I had dinner it was great I had chicken and chips then went to the bar and had a Jim bean with coke had about 2 of them and went to bed it was about 10.00pm. ...
Well a week after my first entry and I'm finally updating this blog! As I write this I'm sat in a hotel overlooking a busy street in the beautiful San Francisco which is filled to bursting with visitors for Pride Weekend, but more on that in a later post! I thought it'd be best to wait until I'd moved on so that I could do an overview of the whole week... and what a week it was! I got to meet Lauren and Kyle, friends I'd made through the ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!