Pacific Inn and Suites
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... 5 hours. At this point I've only slept about 4 hours total. Kinda dying. There is an entire Israeli track & field team on the plane. Somewhat of a **** show. Food was ehh. Definitely not in the mood to go deal with customs. The Israeli customs can profile, which they can't do in America, so this will definitely be strange. Also these flights have had awful turbulence, which really sucks for the few who are kinda scared of ...
... into Santa Monica on our way back.
Malibu Beach was lovely – not a patch on Santa Monica IMO – though we found as we drove along the coast that there are really lovely sandy beaches all the way along.
Now we’re back in our hotel, chilling with a cup of tea, and blogging! It’s 6.45 as I write this – we’re debating what to do next. Thinking of spending the evening on Hollywood Boulevard – which is as fabulous as ...
... br> It took us awhile to get there and there was so much traffic and it made it so much worse! After 2 hours on the bus we finally got to our destination!
We got off the bus and headed to the indoor skydiving room.
We watched professionals show us what to do and watch kids around 5 up to 18 years old giving it a go.
... the USA.
Debbie was feeling really tired after the night flight so sent me to collect the car alone, mistake!! The salesman didn't have to push too hard with his 'yes sir your ****** economy car is ready but for just a few extra bucks a day you could have......', what was I supposed to do? Well it was worth every cent to see Debbie's face when I beeped the Chevrolet Camaro open, dropped the roof down and cruised off to our budget motel!!
We were unsure what ...
... lunch and it was essentially dinnertime if we didn’t change our clocks. We popped over the road to grab subway sandwiches. Hit the spot and we could finally breathe easy. It was already 5pm local time and we didn’t have the energy to go explore so late. Instead we just climbed into bed and made plans for the next day and watched a movie ‘escape from earth’. Couldn’t stay up any longer we fell asleep at 7.40pm.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!