Pacific Inn and Suites
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... iron at Muscle Beach, enjoy the street performances by the locals and soak up this unique and amazing atmosphere.
I end the day at the home of "Baywatch" Santa Monica Pier. The beach and promenade were featured in films such as "White Men Can't Jump" and many others.
Enjoy Pacific Park, an amusement park on the pier with Pacific Wheel, the world's only solar-powered Ferris ...
... San Diego. Further along the waterfront is the USS Midway which is a similar set up to the USS Intrepid that we saw in New York. Also in this area are several memorials and sculptures such as the Pearl Harbour memorial, the Unconditional Surrender (Kiss) sculpture and the Bob Hope and the Military memorial. The Unconditional Surrender sculpture is based on a photo taken on V-J day in Times Square, New York while the Bob Hope ...
... Julia feels strongly that there should be more singing on buses.
We then stopped at the La Brea tar pits, an area where thousands of fossils of ice age animals(mammoths, mastodons, saber tooth tigers and others) have been found. They got caught in the tar over 40000 years ago and slowly sank into the mire. They then attracted scavengers who also were caught and they all ended up together. The area was only really discovered as an important ...
... these sporty peeps actually get overheated they just plunge into the water, which was still a little chilly in early June. Claire and I got off the bus at Mission Beach where the waves allowed many surfers to show off their skills. We then walked on Pacific Beach, over the boulevard, with many cute cafes and restaurants on our right and the continuous beach life on our left. Besides the occasional coffee and people-watching in one of these cafes, we spent the whole day relaxing on ...
... His old pair got scratched badly in my handbag. It was nice just relaxing and grabbing a coffee at the end.
We caught the same bus back but it went directly to Union station so it only took 10 minutes which was a pleasant surprise. Then we took the train home and grabbed some food for an early dinner.
After dark we got ready and headed back to the train to go up to Hollywood to the Pantages Theatre to watch 'The Book of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Inn and Suites Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!