Pacific Hotel Cairns
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsPacific Hotel Cairns
This hotel is so well located to the ocean and shopping. Ice is a premium here is Aussie land, so if you fellow Americans love ice tea, you can make your own in your room and add ice from the ice machine in the lobby. The front desk was always very helpful. The morning breakfast buffet was wonderful, although a little pricey at 19.99 per person.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Pacific Hotel Cairns
Travel Blogs from Cairns
Yesterday was a free day for us. First on the list was a manicure and pedicure for Mrs. B and I. After a week of diving and doing 25 dives, my toes were is poor shape as were my fingernails. We walk around the Cairns Esplanades which is a beautiful park by the ocean. Mr. & Mrs. B and I decided to go on a double decker bus ride around the city. …
- We went fishing today. Not deep, just estuary. Didn't catch a lot but I have a few pics I can't post
- Check out the flush. Most toilets here go straight down. This one looks like it might have a little counterclockwise action to it at the end
- Sorry, no pics from the dive today. Unfortunately my tablt is not waterproof. I'll have them at home
- Here are a few shots from our 9th floor corner room, ocean view balcony. No complaints. Could not be better
- We just arrived in Cairns (pronounced Cans)
- Internet has been nonexistent or way too expensive until now, so I'll try to catch up
- Most pics are on my camera and I can't transfer them to the tablet
- We're going diving in the morning so I'm turning in for the night
When asked if it was the roughest sea he'd known the young crew member replied 'it’s up there’ prior to the bucket of greasy black bbq cleaning slop sliding clear from the grasp of his foot and spilling all over the deck of the boat Compass, rendering an already slippery deck impassable.
It was not fun. The four hours it took …