Pacific Hotel Cairns
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Cairns
- We went fishing today. Not deep, just estuary. Didn't catch a lot but I have a few pics I can't post
- Check out the flush. Most toilets here go straight down. This one looks like it might have a little counterclockwise action to it at the end
- Sorry, no pics from the dive today. Unfortunately my tablt is not waterproof. I'll have them at home
- Here are a few shots from our 9th floor corner room, ocean view balcony. No complaints. Could not be better
- We just arrived in Cairns (pronounced Cans)
- Internet has been nonexistent or way too expensive until now, so I'll try to catch up
- Most pics are on my camera and I can't transfer them to the tablet
- We're going diving in the morning so I'm turning in for the night
When asked if it was the roughest sea he'd known the young crew member replied 'it’s up there’ prior to the bucket of greasy black bbq cleaning slop sliding clear from the grasp of his foot and spilling all over the deck of the boat Compass, rendering an already slippery deck impassable.
It was not fun. The four hours it took …
... a huge friendly Maori Wrasse which was very tame and hung around the dive boat – it got a bit too friendly with Charlie and swam right up to his camera to give him a kiss! We saw a turtle, lots of funny looking Diagonal Striped Sweetlips, Clownfish shyly hiding in Anenomes (the famous Nemo) and lots more. We did two night dives which were pretty eerie but incredible to see sharks, barracuda and other predators coming out to ...