Oxford Suites Redding
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
Photos of Oxford Suites Redding
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsOxford Suites Redding
Sehr Stehlens und komfortables hotel
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oxford Suites Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... air/sun dry while we went back to take in more of the scenery. However, the scenery was not to be had. Girls had a tantrum, adults had a tantrum, and NOBODY was having a good time. So we went back, I broke the rest of camp and then we decided to just get on the road. It was a long quiet drive. All the girls slept while I drove.
We arrived at the Lava Beds at 1:00, where we met a really enthusiastic park ranger that asked ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... br> On Monday we went to Bethel Media and were shown around. It was great to see where Dawniel works and meet some of her co-workers.
Tim and I took the girls shopping again and had lunch at Starbucks. Poor Tim. He is desperate for a real coffee and we just can't see what the Starbucks fuss is all about. Shoot me now Starbucks lovers.
In the evening Dawniel, Chrsitina, Maddie and I went to a women's meeting at ...