Oxford Suites Chico
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Oxford Suites Chico
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Oxford Suites Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
We (my friend Linda and me and my two cats, Buster and FlipperDoodle) stayed here for a few days to visit with my great buddy, Marilyn, and her mom. My daughter showed on Saturday with a UHaul (Pentske truck) with her load from Alameda and we (us and friends Kathy and Jeff) topped the truck off with the last of my belongs ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... With only safety glasses, we were allowed to pretty much wander through the whole plant. California have introduced very strict emission rules so Coe are restricted in the type and amount of machinery they can export. The boys were like kids in a lolly shop, crawling over stuff and trying to see anything they could use to their advantage. Back to the hotel for a quick change and we were off to ...
... an auto parts store, replaced them, and got back just in time to get cleaned up and head over to the farm. After we took pictures we hung around for a while longer talking to Katie while Iris played and Dean went to check out some of the cows. Afterwards we went out for some yummy tacos at Sol relieved that we were able to get some pictures taken and the kids could get as messy as they wanted now.
We ended up having a really nice time that week. We ...