Orlando Sun Village
TripAdvisor Reviews Orlando Sun Village Kissimmee
Travel Blogs from Kissimmee
... Studios. It was a short ten minute drive and then another choo choo ride on the tram got Kylee excited. Upon entering Hollywood studios we took our time. Our goal was to get to the early showing of Fantasmic. On our way, a light from the heavens shown down on the the Turkey Leg Shack. I was stunned, just a few feet away from me stood the biggest, juiciest, turkey leg on the earth. Now, yes I totally bankrupted my checking account ...
... very filling and a tad sickly after a while. We then ventured up to Hogwarts school which was amazing! I would however say this was, in my opinion, the only part of the whole HP experience where I felt some disappointment. We didn't want to go on the ride which is part of Hogwarts so we weren't allowed access to all areas of the school those who opted in were, so although we saw some amazing things it was over very quickly. The exterior is awesome though! The weather up until this part ...
... a sea storm, to be honest.
- Don't bring small kids. If you are coming to enjoy for yourself, keep the kids at home. If you are coming with your kids thinking about their happiness, come when they are old enough to not start crying randomly as it disturbs not only you but also everyone around. I was stuck in the line for spiderman's ride with a lady who had a 1 year old baby in her hands, crying non-stop. Thankgod she was asked to leave the line as ...
... all this free time all of a sudden, and I filled it up pretty quick. Even so I found more time to reconnect with friends, go to more social events, volunteer and just take it all in!
List of events/vacations I attended:
-Corazons Anniversary SalsaFest
-Unity of Dance Festival
-2nd Annual Beach House Weekend (wildest vacation)
-ALPFA National Conference in Washington DC (probably my favorite)
-Savor the ...
... few sections to this park. Africa land, Asia land, discovery island and Dinoland USA. They were all decorated amazingly down to the littlest details on the floor. Leaves and animal footprints were made into the concrete. It was so a awesome. Every building was filled with wonderful things! We made out way through some of the animals. Then we went to Africa land. It literally looked like Africa and we went on a safari. The guide was incredible! ...
Other places to stay in Kissimmee
5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Caveat Emptor
- WONDERFUL STAY
- Good value for the money
5711 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (US 192), Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Bon hôtel pour les parcs Disney
- Good hotel for off WDW stay
- A very nice Hotel for Disney vistors
7470 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Disney Sports Travel Rip Off
- Proximity good, needs some updates
- Not the Worst But Certainly Not the Best
6375 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee | 4 star hotelfrom $71
2261 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Super !
- Wundervolle Unterkunft in Kissimmee
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $43
- Great Value
- Superb Hotel
- Not what I expected
5150 West Highway 192, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $55
- Old hotel
- What a dump!!!!
- We wished we were somplace else!
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $38
5876 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- DIRTY FILTHY DUMP!
- What's the problem?
- Been there...
Old Town, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Place To Stay At Disney!
- Good Deal For the Price
- Great Family Place
5820 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $47
- Yikes, stay away if you can afford it!
- Oh poopie!!!
- Its not Disney, BUT...
5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $47
- Good Quality Motel
- Would not recommend this hotel!
- Don't stay at this hotel!!!
5995 W Hwy 192, Kissimmee | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- A sense of loathing...
- Very Comfortable and Affordable
- Never ever ever again
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Really Great Hotel!
- Very nice but...
5367 W. Irlo Bronson Highway, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $52
- Couldn't Wait To Get Out!
- Good for the price
3484 Polynesian Isle Boulevard, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- La Quinta Maingate -- Excellent!
- Wonderful accomodations
- Bravo, La Quinta!
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 1 star hotelfrom $27
- Pass on this one
- Great if you like roaches
- Clean, safe, great value to go with the location
2323 East Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Highway 192, Kissimmee | Hotelfrom $35
5399 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $49
Osceola County Complex, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $49
5565 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $64
- Not Good
- Wonderful Time!
- Needs Renovation
2050 East Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $52
3104 Parkway Boulevard, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $59
- OK property
- Loved the Hampton
- First Class Stay at the Hampton.
Citrus Ridge, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $46
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Give me a Break!!!
- Great Stay!
- Sleep Inn ~No way
Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee | 2 star hotelfrom $34
- Don't do it to yourself
- Horrible Motel! Do Not Stay Here.
- Been to worse down the road from here