Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... very upset about this because he was not an old guy by any means. He talked to us for a while and then as he was leaving I shouted, “Enjoy your dinner, Sir!” From then whenever we would see each other I called him Sir and he called me Ma’am. But I actually did talk with him too. He is from Missouri but currently lives in California doing sound production for reality television. So for all of you that watch the Kardashians and all them, he ...
... off. By the time I reached the top of the steps, it was beginning to darken and the weather turned distinctly chilly. For the first time during my Hong Kong sojourn I felt cold, time to head back. The queue for the cable cars back were once again much shorter if you had a crystal cabin ticket, it still took an hour though. And when I eventually did get on, darkness had descended and I only just made it to dinner with Mum and Simon by sprinting back from ...
... but was now too excited to go to bed anyways. Me and Gary took the metro into the city, where we found a rather decent (clean and cheap) hostel in the notorious Chung King mansions. According to uncle Gary every backpacker should stay there once and only once in their travel time, so here we were, although I get the impression that our particular hostel was of a much higher standard than the ones in the ...
... so much cooking to be done, we settled for a shorter, more gentle hike up the local peak. Saying this, after breakfast on Christmas day it soon became clear that we were not going to actually leave the house. Whoops!
With Annie leaving (we had asked her to stay for lunch/dinner but she had other plans, oh and she also wasn't a fan of the foods we planned to serve up! Awkward..), we exchanged a few pressies. The adults went first, with Una ...
... a H&M that will do! We arrive at the other side by the 10 minute ferry (which costs about 10p) and head for the bus tour - wasn't leaving for a while so went and got some hot dogs and Smirnoff ice for the journey thinking we'd be on it for ages before the first stop! Messy hot dogs - dropped onto Ryes new white shoes.....then literally 5 mins in we arrive at the Peak Tram, quick gather of our stuff and off we get - usual photo souvenir taken then gets into the queue - shows ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel