Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Photos of Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... 8217;s capable hands (even though Bree and I had to make sure a couple of our favorites made their way into the rotation) and we had an amazing meal. Who would have thought we could find authentic Indian food in Hong Kong of all places?!? It was certainly bittersweet having one last get together with all of these wonderful people and it really reminded us that one of our most favorite things about traveling has absolutely been the people we have met along the way and ...
... lettuce, I was delighted, we walked in. I said to the waitress, "I'll have what he's having, pointing and salivating at the lettuce." Turns out he was having the PIG TROTTERS. Yah, that's right pig trotters in a leaf of lettuce with a 1/4 cup of whole uncooked garlic cloves. &*#$@&! I smiled, held back the tears and ate pigs feet. I peeled the fat off first. We ...
Following our comical day trekking out of the city it was a day for trekking in the city. Obviously Hong Kong is a manic, modern metropolis with sky scrapers everywhere, really good public transport and a shed load of shops. Unfortunately for me I was now out numbered 2 to 1 so a day in Central Hong Kong with Emma and Syd pretty much meant a day in the shops. It was a Saturday so it was absolute carnage a bit like Oxford ...
... we walked back down to the flat and chilled until they both got home. Tonight we headed to an awesome Chinese restaurant and Pete's other mate Murph, who lives out here with his wife Hannah and little boy Alexander, joined us. The food was really good, better than in Vietnam and we thought the food there was good. We were meant to be having a relaxed night but it turned into a bit of a bar crawl (including a rooftop bar which again had great views of ...
... not entirely sure what we ate) but it was fun. We then proceeded to do some shopping at the Ladies Market.
That evening Steve and Katie had organized for a group of friends to go for dinner to a restaurant
that is very well known for their Taiwanese dumplings, similar to Dim Sum. The food was fantastic. We then headed off for a couple of drinks to Lan Kwai Fong and Wyndam Street (also known ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel