Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Photos of Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... sticks so we could light them at the monastery, that was definitely lovely to do. Coming 1.30 we fancied a little snack, we saw some Chinese people buy snacks from one of the vendors on te side of the street so we decided to try some too! We shared some and had our first ever dim sum, a hotdog on a stick and some sweet corn, yum!
Wisdom Path was next.This Path has 38 wooden steels containing verses of a centuries old heart sutra. They say it's one of the ...
... is located right in the HK Station. One thing I have noticed about HK, is that the land scape is very much like Penang Malaysia. The city is settled in the mountains right on the coast. The buildings are all high rise and there are tropical forest situated all around. It is about 20 degrees here, and rainy, but I'll take it as a nice change over the bitter cold of ZZ. The dialect is also different here, they speak, Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. It was interesting listening ...
One of the liveliest island which wasn't why we went there. We were hoping to find peaceful and quiet place and were welcomed by ocean of people, looking for possibly the same!
The island is busy with annual Floating Colors Parade (procession of costumed, gravity-defying children); dragon and lion dancers known as the Cheung Chau Bun Festival (the 8th day of the fourth month of the lunar calendar, competitors try to snatch as many as possible ...
When I arrived in Hong Kong airport this morning and couldn't find my uncle Gary for about half an hour, I was over the moon to know that I was safe in this airport, it was calm and relaxed and no one stared at me like I'm an alien. I was well and truly back to civilisation. No one hassled me and I was left completely alone, in peace and quiet. Unfortunately I didn't manage to sleep on the plane so I basically did an ...
... the streets were very crowded which fuelled our frustration.
Near the top of the escalators, we made another stop, to pick up some more stuff, from "Park and Shop".
Some milk, orange juice, parsnips and a case of Asahi, blue cheese, some red wine and a bunch of rosemary.
With the list looking finished and all items checked, we picked up the shopping and homewards we trekked.
So we reached one hun-dred and three robinson road, with arms and legs aching ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel