Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
Great Wall Of China
The Great Wall of China is a series of fortifictions made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials, generally built along an east-to-west line across the historical northern borders of China in part to protect the Chinese Empire or its ...
... free cocktails and beer in the ebar from 5 till 7.30 because she didn't get her baileys on ice quick enough.ha ha We we went for a walk around town crossing the street is a bit like playing run at me's very busy. Had a few drinks with people from Melbourne that used to live on the coast lovely couple Wandered around the place looking for ...
... 5 each, both real jade (we think!)
After our little spending spree, we picked up the famed Star ferry at Kowloon Harbour which...er....ferries peeps back and forth to Hong Kong Island to visit The Peak - Victoria Peak in fact - which is a beautiful vantage point overlooking the whole of the Hong Kong province. The Peak is usually reached by an old tram which has been in operation since 1888 and drags up to 90 people at a time up a huge steep cliff face ...
... version of Hollywoods block of stars. Walking along was neat and we were actually able to recognize a few stars which was neat. I put my hands on Jackie Chan's star and was actually shocked at how big his thumbs were aha. We also got to see Bruce Lee's statue and learn a bit about him which was interesting because I didn't really know anything about him so that was good. For lunch we went back to Yoshinoya where I got to eat my favorite dish of beef and rice so obviously I was ...
... have bled together a bit, and you often see kids eating McDonald's breakfasts or walking around eating sweet buns as a meal. It's definitely an alien concept to me, seeing fast food as a regular meal and not just as a one off. Obviously, it isn't everyone, plenty of my kids say they dislike chocolate and sweets, but the convenience culture at large is definitely one of the deeper culture shocks.
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff