Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... Dont's -Don't be fooled by the blissfully cool temperature in Hong Kong airport - in this very modern and spotlessly clean airport they have extremely efficient air conditioning. -Don't bother changing your clothes in the airport just because you've been wearing them for the duration of your traveling day which included a twelve hour flight (unless of course you are clad for winter). When you step outside you will discover what 34 degrees feels like ...
... I think she won a heart !
My steamed fish was also small but well cooked.
After lunch we walked the meal off by walking over the ridgeline to the beach on the other side of the island. There were a lot of families in the water but the reflected heat and glare from the pathway and the beach was too much for us and we soon retreated back into the shade where it was marginally cooler.
As the ferries only operated every hour, we took the ...
... well designed, with a variety of excellent public transportation options, interior air conditioned walkways connecting shopping malls, seaside promenades, parks, tennis, and basketball courts. In addition to numerous regionally color coded taxis, trams, and buses, there are some private vehicles - primarily expensive ones - although surprisingly no motorcycles, and the numerous freeways seem to be effective, as we noticed no traffic ...
... beautiful lights to see why they call this place the symphony of lights When we decided to go the tram line was about 800 yds long so we gave that a miss and headed down to get a taxi because it was about 8.30 he tried to charge us 250 hkd more than 3 times what it cost to get there so I told the robbing ******* to stick it up his you know what, we caught the bus, as we came down the hill past the famous race track Happy Valley then onto the main drag Carol spotted the McLaren ...
... We had been up since 3am and both of us started to hit the wall so took a taxi back to the Novatel and had a light dinner there! Graeme wrapped because he got to have a hot lamb vindaloo! A bit of a sleep in on Tuesday morning and then up and down to brekky - only a light one of fruit because Daniel is meeting us at the famous Maxims Yum Cha house at 11am. We leave hotel a out 9.30 and walk to the Jordan Rd MRT. All spotlessly clean - no graffiti ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel