Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... little reminder of the place. After that we were off to Stanley Market, where Stanley beach was also a couple of minutes walk away. A small Haagen Dazs stall caught our eye, but we wandered round the market and then had a quick paddle in the sea before heading back to the market for some possible food. We grabbed some fruit each, and walked over to the Haagen Dazs stall, but after seeing the prices, quickly decided against it (over £3 for 1 scoop in a pot, ...
... is, 'occasionally an overhead locker may pop open during take off, causing your cabin bag to hang precariously over the aisle and above the head of the blissfully unaware passenger in front of you. If this does occur, hope that your traveling companion has long enough arms to act as a human prop whilst still restrained in their seat until the steepest part of the take off has been completed and a crew member can safely stagger up the aisle to close it. ...
... It will allow people to walk from Causeway Bay right through to Central. We are also told this is the last of the reclamation work in this area.
Time gallops in HK and by the time we knew it, it was 5pm and we were still in Kowloon - having missed the free champagne in the foyer of our hotel in Causeway Bay - bad planning !!
Onto the MRT and return to Causeway Bay and with a bit of wandering, we have found a chinese laundry to catch up on the ...
... I sit down and there's a high HD screen I waited about 20 minutes until the plane started up. I fell asleep at that point, because I woke up at 4:00. But since the flight was delayed there was no point in doing that. So that was annoying but when I woke up I was in the air. Now I'm watching mamaduke (the movie since it will take 6 hours and 40 minute) and I'm loving it. So now that I'm finished watching mamaduke I've started watching dolphin tale. It ...
... put in her performance. See the photos.
We decided, however that what there are most in Hong Kong, more than imposing skyscrapers, shiny jewelry stores, colorful markets, beautiful views and restaurants; are cosmetic shops selling products to make your skin whiter. How impressive!
It was a wonderful few days in Hong Kong.
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel