Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
After a nice flight, I landed in Hong Kong earlier than planned, but still quite late in the evening. I followed the instructions I had with my reservation to find the hostel and it was easy to get there. The room is tiny, about 4 square meters with 2 bunk beds, wifi access, an en-suite shower with toilet in it and air conditioning. There were some …
Hong Kong is like London...but better!
The hostel we stayed in was a complete joke. It was in an establishment called Chunking Mansions which is basically a prison....filled with hostels and Indian men trying to sell you things. The hostel room itself was a cu´pboard with 2 bunk beds and a bathroom shoved in. Only 1 person could be stood …
... room, and two bathrooms. There was champagne set out alongside a bowl of fresh fruit with a note wishing us a happy 10th wedding anniversary. There was a mini chest with drawers full of chocolates made by the pastry chef. Harmony was thrilled to find out that a mysterious chocolate ninja would refill this chest pretty much every time we left the room. Overall, it was a beautiful home base in Hong Kong and just a great place to relax in between the hectic days. ...
Today we went to see the Hong Kong Museum of History. It was pretty cool museum. Learned how Hong Kong started as a small fishing village, had many different owners like the Chinese, Portugese and English invasion which turned this into a famous shipping port. And the Pirates came all the time to have some fights.
Interesting what ...
... of those boats sink. The fortune cookies we had eaten the night before promised only good things though, so we weren't worried. After 7 hours on the boat, we arrived at Pakbeng. Perched on the riverbanks of the Mekong, this tiny rural village serves as an overnight interlude for those traveling between Huay Xai and Luang Prabang. As we approached the shore, a swarm of locals awaiting our arrival came into view. We had been warned that there may be a few unsavory individuals looking ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oriental Pearl Hostel Hong Kong
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $531
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $328
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $257
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $384
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $555
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff