Old Dubliner Bed and Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Old Dubliner Bed and Breakfast
Travel Blogs from Dublin
Took the light rail, LUAS, into Dublin City. Got off at St Stephen's Green and walked down Grafton Street, main shopping precinct.
First stop, after coffee at Starbucks, was Trinity College. James went to University here for a while before chasing his investments "Down Under"! The campus is lovely; so traditional and spacious, with its quadrangle and central bell tower.
We joined the queue to look at the Book of Kells , (the four gospels in Latin), from ...
... font-size: small; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(204, 204, 153);">and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
... All good though, thoroughly enjoyed it here.
7. I walked back to my hotel through a district called Temple Bar. Didn’t spend too much time wandering here, I could see I would need to buy a bigger pack if I looked in the shops too long lol.
Pics to come ...... screebs to go through and choose ...
To coordinate with Nick and Honor's flight time to Corfu, this day began with a 3:00 a.m wake-up, followed by an hour's drive to Luton Airport. Not allowed to be sleepy, we had to negotiate the confusion of checking in, security, and the proper line to be in for the correct plane, and somehow, we made it! Our first glimpse of Ireland from the air was ...
... parliament is housed in, Leinster house, and learned the history of the house and of the government. I joined a tour of about 50 senior citizens on a day trip to Dublin from Galway. The Leinster house has many stairs and is not walker or cane friendly so the tour took a bit longer than planned. I definitely kept getting the odd stare from on of the others on the tour, confused as to why I was on it with them lol
After the tour I met up with Johanna and ...
Other places to stay in Dublin
Northside, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Perfect -- simple, clean, affordable. Great location
- Great Hotel
- Very good. location perfect
Northside, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- A good choice for it's price range
- Previous Harsh Reviews not quite true
Trinity College, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Fantastic hotel
- Great weekend!!
- Fantastic value
Ballsbridge, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- One price is great, even during concerts!
- Excellent Hotel-Great Value
- Nice Hotel in a Quiet Neighborhood
Rotunda, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would stay there again!
- It's only OK
Pembroke West, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Good value for money
- Good for the price, short on charm
- Good service but really needs a refurb
Ballsbridge, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Nice overall
- Loved the Burlington
- Top class hotel for great prices
Northside, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- GOOD HOTEL
- Don't even consider it....
- Gresham Hotel
Liberties, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Great time was had by all
- Good Location/Average Hotel
- Not Great
Naas Road, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $68
North Inner City, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice Stay
- Thumbs Up.
South-East Inner City, Dublin | 5 star hotelfrom $277
- Nice touches at the Wesbury
- Very friendly staff
- Overpriced and Overrated
Trinity College, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $129
- Great value hotel
- OK- but nothing special
- Great weekend spot
North Inner City, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- Great rooms, cold reception
- Great 'new' hotel
- Not impressed.
Naas Road, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Not what was expected
- Great refurb
- Awful hotel
Dublin Airport, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Great airport hotel
- Good Airport Hotel
Liberties, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Location and room ok, but service rather poor
- Happy With the Ashling
- Not the Best West
Liberties, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $196
Northwood Park Santry Demesne, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Spot-on, well-above average Airport Hotel
- Top Class Airport Hotel
- Good hotel but......
Pembroke East, Dublin | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Excellent, world-class service
- Almost perfect
- Corporate ambiance and spotty service
Artane - Whitehall, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $80
- Pleasantly Supprised
- Great choice
- Stay Away
Dublin Airport, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Poor reviews unjustified
- Definitely not a Four Star accomodation
Mansion House, Dublin | 5 star hotelfrom $273
- Superior Shelbourne
- Fabulous Shelbourne
- Excellence in Dublin
South-East Inner City, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great location, good restaurant
- Trinity Capital Hotel, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Central in Dublin
North Inner City, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- A home away from home in Dublin!
- Excellent hotel
- Very nice room