Old Main Lodge
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Old Main Lodge Waco
Travel Blogs from Waco
No unwelcome call or knock at the door this morning thankfully! The morning routine was just that, up at 1030, leisurely packing job. I have refined my load in the week on the road. I was overlooking the space inside my shoes! They now hold my mouse, 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of gaunchies. Doesn't sound like much of a difference but when limited to 30 litres per side, every little bit helps!
I had a healthy breakfast of watermelon and yogurt ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco