Oceanfront Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... ale w końcu wylądowaliśmy w Atlancie.
Pierwszym po wyjściu z samolotu była rozmowa z urzędnikiem imigracyjnym, która przebiegła bardzo sprawnie. Następnie odebraliśmy nasze bagaże, przeszliśmy przez kontrolę celną i ponownie nadaliśmy bagaże tak, by wraz z nami doleciały do Miami. Do startu naszego samolotu zostało nam około dwóch godzin, ale ...
... nothing that floated my boat. The strip along the beach (as the photos show), remind me a lot of Gold Coast, especially when you consider the atmosphere down there. Most people down there are either on holidays or retired, with everyone being relaxed. This was highlighted with people carrying alcoholic beverages on the strip. Sean and I (after walking up and down the strip) stopped in for a coffee and feed. It was quiet noticeable when I was sitting there that most people down ...
... a big turkey dinner. With this and all the other food, we left the ship about 5kg heavier.
After the cruise we were onto Orlando where we fell in love with Disneyworld and Universal Studios. Upon entering Universal Studios, Cat was so excited about Harry Potter World that she was pushing kids out of the way to get there (I think a crazy spell came over Cat). We made it to Harry Potter World and got to go to Ollivander's. Cat was ...
... 281;ść z nich wygladala już na ubranych do pracy, ale nikomu się nigdzie nie spieszylo. Wrocilismy do domu Jessiki i Zar-Ni, by pozegnac się przed ich wyjsciem do pracy, przeczekalismy najwieksze korki i pojechalismy do Miami Beach, tym razem do jego starszej czesci, gdzie dominuja budynki w stylu art deco. Pierwsze kroki skierowalismy w strone wypozyczalni rowerow. Wzdluz wybrzeza ciagna się tak piekne sciezki, ze grzechem byloby z nich nie ...
... in a cab but by far the longest trip I've ever taken from the airport to our hotel came courteous of my brother Gary (Who's hair looked very nice by the way) when he picked us up at Miami International. Adamant that he knew the way having spent all of half a day in Miami, a city arranged in a grid with numbers for street names, and shrugging off the assistance of the available iphone map and willing navigator Gary preceeded to take us ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!