Oceanfront Grand Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... by below us.
New years eve saw us exploring the city, finding more Christmas decorations that I hadn't previously seen, having a look at the public library, Grand Central station, the Chrysler building, the New York Skyride (which was pure rubbish) and finally the top of the Rockefeller centre. By the time we got to the top of the Rock it was dark again. The view was absolutely incredible and definitely a highlight of my whole time in NYC. The Empire State building had ...
... car, which Iis quite expensive considering a day pass to get in both Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios is 144 USD inc tax. We were just going to do the one park but it was only an extra 30 dollars to include both parks and the ticket office recommend this as outdoor rides would shut down if there was thunder and lighting in the area. We paid for the tickets and headed straight into Islands of Adventure and to the New Harry Potter area, we went straight for the ...
... Chloe initially quite distraught (after all she has slept with this toy all her life, had it by her side through everything - even been in every holiday snap!) but seemed to be over excited about being in Miami - so the fall out will be later no doubt. Rupert in serious dog house for not checking his and Chloe's seat properly. Also one of the car seats never made it to us and Lucas lost his wallet with £30 in it!!!! Not a great start...However one of ...
Waking up at 3.45 am on the plane, Miami time. Which means 6.45 am Rio time. Arrived in Miami at 5.05 am. Took some time to clear customs. Sat down using internet a bit, cause it was still dark outside. At 8 I started to look for where I was supposed to check my bag in. Then I got breakfast at subway, before making my way to get a bus ticket to Miami Beach. It is super cheap here, at least for public transport. One way ticket to Miami beach is ...
Another close call with the bus today! We thought we'd left plenty of time however on the bus to the bus, a lady decided to have an argument with the bus driver for about 10 minutes and because we'd got confused over the Walmart stop that we needed we ended up having 2 minutes to find the bus and the 'bus stop' was just in the middle of the car park! But it was fine we got ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Good choice for those on a…
- Had a great stay
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
- Close to ships and fun sto…
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Great venue for a wedding
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Perfect for a Relaxing Bea…
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $74
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great choice ... A little …
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!