Oceanfront Grand Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... much hand /carryon luggage as they can and in the end on both our flights they needed at least 40 people to check their carryon luggage. We arrived at about 1am at our hotel and crashed.
Our first morning in Miami we awoke to a beautiful sunny but windy day. Miami itself consists of South Beach which you reach via a bridge and I guess it is the typical area most people think of when they are in Miami(and where we were staying) and downtown Miami and the ...
Another beautiful sunny day in Miami...
As it was to be our last, we decided we would take a boat cruise around Miami harbour.
Miami harbour has a number of residential islands in the bay and like most things you find in bikini's on South Beach, they're all man made...
Created in the early 1900's from dredging the harbour to allow larger ships, Fisher Island, named after the original owner, is now considered the most ...
... we filled out a health questionnaire and ID check and here are your keys have fun. We were stopped for a hand sanitizer squirt the first in a week. We headed up to the pool deck to check out lunch. They had a BBQ on deck and of course the buffet. We were given the all clear that the rooms were ready and we headed down to check our cabin. Well this is one of the worst cabins we have ever had. There is next to no storage space we have 3 shallow drawers and 1 small closet, ...
Leaving port, very rocky and interesting seeing the Miami port. 2 days at sea should provide us with some much needed relaxation! We had a wonderful time with all of our family for Thanksgiving with lots of good food!!! Wyland loved his map... They will follow us for 24 days! More ...
... Nikkei - yuzu, Thai basil, togarashi peppers, cilantro, sweet soy glaze, crushed seaweed and sesame seeds: beautiful and a delight to slide the hamachi through the soy, seaweed and sesame. Taste sensation. Starters Ola Oysters - lightly fried over fufu and creamy horseradish spinach, huacatay sauce; oyster sliders - who could complain about that? Lobster empanada - squid ink dough filled with Maine ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
1825 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $94
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!