Oceanfront Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... people who suffer from motion sickness should probably not ride! The journey in takes you soaring above the castle grounds with Harry Potter and his friends on a thrilling adventure, coming face-to-face with an array of magical creatures! The ride proclaims that this "attraction uses groundbreaking, state-of-the-art technology (and a little magic) to create a one-of-a-kind ride experience." They were right about the motion sickness - it made me feel a bit queasy but Andy came ...
... time at the space station, however, it was was still worth it and totally awesome. They have the space shuttle Atlantis on display and they have done it very well. We got right up to it and it was amazing looking at the damage caused by space flight and re-entry. We also got to ride in the flight simulator. Boys thought it was a bit lame, however, I don't think they would have been happy with anything short of strapping up in ...
Today we spent the day relaxing & cruising, started out with a yummy brunch, then a wander around then lounged by the pool and spa decks before we knew it dinner time had come around. Tonight was" elegant night" Millie and I just managed an outfit but Andrew wasnt allowed to wear shorts so had to wear jeans.... most men were in suits! ...
... We also drove through Little Havana, which, as far as “Little” places go, was quite dull. The Miami Beach part of the tour was more interesting. Many of the buildings were built in an art deco style, and are protected now. We saw the hotel where “The Birdcage” was filmed and passed “Star Island” – home of many celebrities and also the white house from Scarface (“say hello to my little friend!”). ...
... then went back to our hotel where we were upgraded and I collapsed on the bed. I slept for a really long time and really struggled getting up. I was absolutely wrecked when we were leaving for the basketball (Miami vs. Dallas game). I had fever, those infamous body aches I keep going on about, MASSIVE headache and earache and now I’ve conveniently developed a super blocked nose and I keep sneezing every five minutes. Ab fab. We parked outside the stadium ($20 – ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!