Oceanfront Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
After a late night, today was a free day. A lot of people headed into South beach but we just stayed at our hotel pool recovering and then hit the beach in front of our hotel which was still amazing. Plenty of drinks to cure the hangover and lazing around in the pool - could not get better! We had a group dinner that night at a Cuban restaurant and then myself and ...
... college with Bonnie's son, Ben. Kevin and Bonnie Cunningham lived in South Perth for two years (Kevin works for Chevron and is assigned to various projects around the world). For a period of time, the Cunninghams were Owen's Perth family. The mini-reunion – over coffees and smoothies at Starbucks – was so unexpected, yet so awesome. Bonnie was on a cruise, and one of its ports of call was Key ...
... can't flush paper down the toilet...in bare feet? No way.
Our flight left San Jose at 1:55 pm, CST, putting us in Miami at about 5:30pm, EST. The flight was uneventful, and I even got to watch a rerun of "Hollywood Game Night," which made me laugh out loud. I finished a book (The Day My Brain Exploded), had some coke and a Quizno's sandwich, and that was about it. We arrived in Miami and had to clear Immigration/Passport ...
... at 12:45 to head to the airport. Left Miami at 2:40 Got to Chicago at 4:45 and our flight wasn't until 9:15, there was a flight to Green Bay that was delayed and left at 5:30 so we were able to get on that flight. It was nice to be back at 615 as the car had a light left on and a dead battery. By the time a truck came to jump us we didn't leave gb until 815. oh well we were still home before our initial flight was scheduled to leave ...
... for a while, could this actually be happening????????? Well she's picking me up from the airport on Friday when I land in LA, watch this space! Whatever this turns out to be or it just means me staying in Hollywood until the end of August I'll bloody do it!
After that conversation I had a wicked catch up with kev, we had a couple of beers and fags all via the wonders of Skype, it worked quite well and was a good laugh. The basted ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!