Oceanfront Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... pretty much anything you desire. It is a country run by large businesses, some who make cars, and as a result of this their government simply do not invest money in walking paths or public transport. Get with the times.
4. I would like a small meal please. This country has a lot to answer for. We were stunned when we went to our first franchise burger joint here, to discover the difference in portion sizes of everything. Poor Julie just wanted a small ...
... Beach (stopping to wander through the markets) and down to the marina. The wealth is ridiculous - never seen a collection of boats that look like that! And, the houses are huge and dare I say a tad ostentatious ! I did like the place though - had a good feel to it and the art deco buildings are gorgeous. Took an Everglades airboat ride on Sunday. I could definitely hear dueling banjos let me tell you! Saw many alligators - ...
... sticky on the beach and we headed back to he road looking for some shade. We both decided it was too hit to be walking round and headed back yo the hostel to get changed. We bought a foot long sandwich in a nearby shop freshly made and shared it. We then spent the afternoon sat around the pool booking a campervan for New Zealand and some accommodation as we had realised we ...
... evening passeggiata along the main street of a little town; and making a commitment – however temporary-to thinking that there is nowhere that you have to be next, and no other time than the magical present.” (Fodors)
I do love words. So I set out to see if I could find one word in Italian for this “sweetness of doing nothing” – one word that I could say to myself to revitalize ...
... back on the bus and as my 24 hours was now nearly spent, I decided to head back to the Lincoln Road Mall for some lunch. I grabbed a yoghurt with fresh fruit and a coffee from Starbucks. Yes, you heard right ! I ****** around doing a bit of blogging for an hour or two before starting the walk back to the apartment. I had to stop at every souvenir shop on the way looking for a nice singlet for her indoors as per her instructions. No success sadly. I got back to the hotel, cleaned ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!