Oceanfront Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... thing that we went shopping for a few hours before driving down I-95 back to Miami. Also that the US still has the 0.08 legal limit, not 0.05 as we do back home!
This area seems so familiar to us as it is almost identical to the Gold Coast (Southeast QLD), in the climate, vegetation, sprawling design of the suburban areas, boats, gated communities and so on. The sort of place where you need ...
... and ate some alligator sandwich. Once we arrived at the hostel i decided to spend the rest of the day on the beach alone. I regained some energy by taking a power nap, so i was ready for another wild night in south beach. My bike finally arrived that day, and it made me feel so happy and relieved, because i worried so much that it wouldnt come. The main element of my journey had appeared. That night ...
... counter. There was an American Airlines employee at the opening to the rope line. She asked us our destination. Then she asked if we needed a wheelchair. I immediately said yes. With that answer, she opened one of the ropes and directed us to another line. That moved us from a cue of some 25 or 30 people to a cue of one couple.
The line in which we found ourselves waiting was a good 30 feet from ...
... Our days from there on followed a similar sort of pattern - excluding the making of friends. A few moments, however, need special mention.
Sonnybill was in celeb heaven. She forced me to watch the Kardashians on TV so we could creep on them during the days. We spent hours, if not minutes, outside of Dash clothing store in the hope that Kim would appear. And with one eye on Dash she had her other on Miami Ink. She was what most would term 'a creep' ...
... up chilling out in the living room with coffee watching tv and chatting to Ed until around 10.30. Snellers had spotted the deer and an armadillo that morning, but was still to catch sight of the mysterious raccoon, his one mission before we left (he never did though!) It was a ridiculously hot day, hottest on record for the states apparently, typical! We got to seaworld at around 11.30 after a quick detour to the supermarket to pick up lunch supplies and lots and lots of ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!