Oceanfront Grand Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... with the locals was fun…at least for one of us. Owen – being in Spanish mode after coming off of his frequent conversations with locals in Mexico and the Spanish-speaking international guests on board our cruise ship – was more than equipped to place the lunch order at a Cuban café on Calle Ocho (8th Street) since the ladies behind the counter spoke 'no ...
... glass door in the reception area and ask her if there turns out to be any outstanding balance if it could be emailed to me. She says "no problem" and asks for the address of where we’ll be – she obviously thinks I’ve been on vacation here in Miami. I respond:
"I don’t have a physical mailing address, only an email address."
As I said these words, something clicked ...
... mansions, the Miami holocaust memorial, the venue where Cassius Clay beat someone or other (Sonny Liston?) and decided to change is name to Mohammed Ali, the most expensive tattoo parlour in South Beach, the home of the Miami Symphony, the man made islands which are home to all manner of celebrities in multi-million dollar mansions, miles of large white boats moored in marinas and, of course, beautiful Art Deco buildings. After crossing water ...
... bus ride and a sneaky lift in a strangers car - there are some friendly people in this part of the world, which we, sadly, aren't used to. It's actually embarrassing that we almost become rude when someone tries to genuinely help us. But we were polite enough to this old woman for her to convince us that she wasn't a serial killer.
The house we had been so kindly offered was amazing. And by 'amazing' I mean AMAZING! Son was so in love with the place that she was ...
... and food coloring before being sealed back up to appear untampered with. At 12:30 I snagged a cart and loaded it with a few hundred pounds of baggage. Using skills which would have made a Tetris master proud I squeezed everything into the car, leaving the rope unused. Off to the port with a nauseous Karina by way of a slight detour, we made it in one piece and unloaded like a professional clown car. $5 to the porter, a promise from Joel to protect my ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!