Oceanfront Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... television viewing habits.
We did find the coolest parking structure ever - 1111. It wasn't just about the number, as you know 11 is our number, but the design was completely open and rather eerie to drive through.
It was located at the end of what I would consider a very chichi open mall for sitting, shopping and dining. Lots of restaurants. Most of which had seating in what formed a central boulevard of restaurant patios. There were a ...
The Bayside mall is also a great place to stop for lunch.
Route 1: Miami beach will take you all the way around Miami Beach showing you all the best sites.
Route 2: Miami will take you through the downtown Miami city and to some of the great suburbs surrounding the city including Coconut Grove, the tour is fully narrated and well ...
For our last day in Florida, yesterday, we decided to hang out at the condo. We packed and lounged. Nothing very exciting happened.
Dinner found us at a nearby restaurant, Chuy's Mexican Food. I started with a Pacifico beer. To start, our waitress served us some chips and salsa. The chips were warm and paper thin. They reminded me of the chips we used ...
... definitely swarmed by bugs. We took a quick walk on the wide, empty beach. The sand was very compact again, just like Daytona, but the water seemed a little chillier. We wished we could have stayed longer but we had to get on the road again. It was slow driving through the beach areas around Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach, but we were able to make up some time once we got out of those areas and hit the less developed areas ...
... impressed in meeting her first Australian person ever haha. The flight itself wasn't great, with me getting very little sleep, the speakers not working for my television and no free alcohol provided. The flight landed about 6am and the airport was an absolute ghost town. As I had to wait two hours till my next flight, I had no option but to chill in the airport and watch cartoons (mainly Yu-Gi-Oh) in Spanish. The flight from Lisbon to London only took about two hours, but me and ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!