Oceanfront Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
I am a serial wedding goer and have been invited to dozens of celebrations over the years. In my view, there is no better way to spend an afternoon, than in one's finery and drinking champagne. Bill & Angela tied the knot on Sunday morning at 11am. The bride looked stunning in Vera Wang, later changing into a slinky diamanté encrusted gown for dancing. There were some very personal touches. Both Bill & Angela have lost their fathers. 2 empty ...
... the portions were very small but we said we’d make do anyway. When it arrived there were four pieces of fish and a mountain of fries – they fish pieces weren’t that big but it would still have been a massive meal for one person and it hit the spot for us perfectly.
We then collected my laptop and headed back to bed – it had been a big day with 4.45am wake up so glad to tuck ourselves up in our king bed.
... og igår gik med at få købt lidt ind..
Men så ramte vi det første lille bump.. Efter vi havde handlet lidt ville vi køre tilbage til motellet, men vores lille Chervolet Aveo ville ikke starte.. Heldigvis fik vi lånt en telefon af en sød dame, og udlejningsselskabet sendte en ny på et fejeblad.. Til vores held havde de ikke flere ...
Well, here we are in Miami. Not quite as glamorous as they portray in the movies and TV, but still has that glitzy factor about it. A little like an upmarket version of the Gold Coast in most places really.
We arrive and get to our hotel, and immediately go off to do some research as to where we could source the items we needed to purchase for the yacht and subsequently found a local advertisement for an electronics wholesaler which we thought might suit us. We ...
Tough life.Breakfast overlooking the longest pool in America.Breeze flowing in off the sea.Tom slept in,then hit the gym.Picked up towels and secured beds by the pool.Relaxed and read.Iced capuccino as the sun got hotter.
Walked along the beach.Warm sea.Caught up with Tom.Walked along Lincoln Drive.Youthful energy.Caught 'Iron Man 2'-loved ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!