Oceanfront Grand Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... happened to see on Facebook that Bonnie had arrived in Key West, so we got in touch with her straight away in hopes of connecting. More than a year after she left Perth, it was really special being able to reunite with Bonnie. Given we were in Key West for less than 24 hours (and so was Bonnie), the fact that she happened to be in Key West at the same time as us…was bizarre. Small world. ...
Ever since I was 10 years old and I played basketball for Hobart and idolized Michael Jordan I always wanted to see an NBA game. Bobbie also played basketball for Hobart and we both loved to go and watch the Devils play in the NBL, but nothing would compare to the best league in the world with the greatest ball players. We were both very excited for tonight and have been looking forward to it for a few weeks now. Miami heat are playing Orlando Magic at home in ...
... I finally got the spaghetti I'd been craving, as well as some giant frozen margaritas that were so good in the Miami heat. After that we were off to Dash Miami, and I was pretty excited to see the store I had watched on TV. Then it was a quick nap at the hotel before getting ready for dinner at Bubba Gumps, and then we are off on a two hour cruise on a boat with free alcohol while on board. Even when a little sunburnt - gotta love Miami ...
... eaten since 8 pm Friday night. We eat our lunch from the buffet and return to the Lido deck for the Bon Voyage festivities. There is dancing and everyone has a fair well drink in their hand. We explore the ship a little before dinner and meet a few people along the way. After dinner the jet lag finally sets in, we go back to our stateroom to watch a little tv, the live cameras around the ship, before we call it a night. Good ...
... wear, It seems that one's focus changes in shopping once one becomes a grandparent!!! It is a good thing that space is limited and we don't know the gender of the babies arriving in the family otherwise we could have cleared out most of the stock at the Gap Baby store.
And then it was a bonus to get home (i.e. our Miami "home") and be able to catch up with ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!