Oceanfront Grand Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... of the surrounding area and got a sense of the Art Deco wonder where we had landed. As we left the hotel to go to dinner we ran into Tropical Storm Andrea - the first named storm of the season. Wow!! Flooded streets, lightning and thunder!! A taxi seemed the better choice to get the couple of blocks to the restaurant. We had dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant called ...
... after that was great. We checked into our room and met up with Caitlyn again, shared stories about our ****** days, and set off to find the restaurant that came so highly recommended by Ben and Amanda, Sushi Samba. It was a long walk down Lincoln Mall filled with clearly wealthy people in beach attire and flip flops. Every single guy walked like a gorilla and the majority of women had at least two fake parts each. The stores were nice and the place was packed for a Monday ...
... the gate.There is simply one oval of inland public road on the island and no public access to the water. The island has been the home of many wealthy residents, including celebrities, since its creation. Don ...
We got everyone going early. Rob and I had to get everybody and the luggage to the Port of Miami. After we dropped them off, we had to go back to the airport to drop off the rental cars. We got a shuttle ride back to the ship's terminal. The people we dropped off arrived at the port when it opened and ran into a lot of people. When Rob and I arrived, we practically walked right through.
We knew that the alcohol was going to be expensive if ...
... around the carriage on his mobile phone saying some truly vile things. There was a poor lady with 4 young kids sitting in the seats behind us and she attempted to talk over the guy's words or distract the kids but she soon lapsed into a tense silence. He didn’t stop talking to his mate on the phone for the entire trip (almost an hour) using every profanity I’ve ever heard and some new ones. At one stage I overheard him say 'I’m gonna listen to my girl cos ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!