TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... awe for the sea and it's power. So the fact that I went in up to my neck was a huge deal for me. Helen spent most of the time laughing at me giggling gleefully like a child. Apparently I was very entertaining ;)
Yet again I was thankful she was there as I managed to get in a bit too deep for my liking and get a fair few waves smack in the face. Spluttering and gulping for air she led me back to the shore. What a wally I am. Still, it was a lot of fun!
We also went for ...
... of my days here have been spent riding bikes along south beach, watching skateboarders, people doing yoga on the sea front, looking for potential beats and dancing on the beach during the crazy storms. All in all, it has been great fun, it's just a shame I didn't get to see very much. I now have 24 bites on my body and counting... I think it's fair to say, me and hot weather do not go well together. Then tomorrow, I am going to stay in ...
... The flight was smooth and even though we left 40 mins. late - we arrived only 15 mins. behind schedule. A little lunch at the airport and on to the Residence Marriott Airport Hotel for the night. Great night sleep - Jan.19,2014 Today is the day after breakfast we are heading to the airport to board the Carnival ...
... pineapple rice dish. It was very good too. For dessert I had the chocolate melting cake, which is a signature dessert that Carnival has. But I didn’t like it. They failed to mention that it was dark chocolate, and I don’t like dark chocolate.
After dinner we headed back to the room to figure out what shore excursion we were doing the next day in the Bahamas. They had a cool feature where you could order the shore excursions on the TV, however it ...
... the bar out the front had been voted the best for "model watching". It turned out they did great buffalo wings too! Our first night we went for a stroll down the Lincoln Mall. Jess was in shopping heaven, but she proved she had a strong will and was able to restrain herself.
The following day we went for a walk to the beach. It was pretty deserted as it rained quite heavily that morning. We also went for a walk up the shopping area of Collins Ave. ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!