No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... last few drunks make an effort to make their way home. After a few blocks we decide to grab a coffee in Starbucks which opens at 6am which would get us close to sunrise just before 7am!
The sunrise was beautiful! We were joined by other bright and early jet lagged Europeans on the beautiful ...
... not enough seats for people in the corral. I give Crystal a D for this.
Once on board we had to go into the casino to register and get our picture taken for our room key. This was very well organized. From there we were directed to either upstairs for lunch or down in the main dining room. We chose the main dining room.
We had a nice table by a window. The waitstaff was excellent, as was the wine staff. We ...
... new people. It was weird going to a small intimate party for someone that we did not know, but we had a great time! Oh, did I fail to mention that David was the ONLY straight guy I'm the place??? No worries, a gay lounge is tons of fun! We left with promises of seeing them next year to celebrate Stan's birthday again! All in all, it was a great start to the vacation. I can't wait to explore Ocean Drive tomorrow and see what kind of trouble we can find over ...
... Nikkei - yuzu, Thai basil, togarashi peppers, cilantro, sweet soy glaze, crushed seaweed and sesame seeds: beautiful and a delight to slide the hamachi through the soy, seaweed and sesame. Taste sensation. Starters Ola Oysters - lightly fried over fufu and creamy horseradish spinach, huacatay sauce; oyster sliders - who could complain about that? Lobster empanada - squid ink dough filled with Maine ...
... are very different from your normal bushland. They are basically a river of grass which house all sorts of creatures, a number of which will kill you. In particular, the alligators and also snakes of which there are 21 different species with 4 being venomous. It is also a haven for a wide variety of bird life and the American crocodile, not to mention the odd human - for further research, watch the movie 'Deliverance' and don't forget ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!