TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Dad note the withholding of 'baby-alligators') as well as yellow-mud turtles. To top it off - low flying buzzards. There was the option to get out and wade knee-deep through the alligator infested waters - regretfully I wore jeans instead of shorts!
Back on dry land, a long haired, sun damaged wildlife enthusiast showed us how to handle alligators... On the bus I had repeatedly been ...
It's a real early start to get to Miami, my flight from Boise is at 5.30 am. Kate drops me off at the airport and I go straight thru to security as I only have carry on luggage. It was great to see Kate and spend some time with her after all this time. My flight was on time, it was only and hour and half to San Francisco where I had a couple of hours layover till my next flight to Fort Lauderdale. This was the long leg of 5 1/2 hours, but it went pretty quickly and I landed in ...
... room decorations up prematurely. I like consistency. Firmin our stateroom attendant introduces himself and asks if we need anything. We answer just our bags. They turn up eventually, one a few hours later than the rest. The room is lovely, and big. The balcony is very long and slightly curved as our cabin in situated at the rear of the hump. There are a set of binoculars in the room which will be very handy for spotting pirates at long range:) As Peter is a regular ...
... especially the melting chocolate cake. Cole has been brilliant with his food all holiday trying all sorts of different things. Koby is not so adventurous and the time has come to stop letting him have fries, fries and more fries so tonight he had a hot dog and New York Cheesecake. After dinner the kids went to kids club and we went for an explore. All to bed at 11.30pm to get ready for tomorrows on board ...
... with old and new friends in Oregon and Vancouver. We’ll be in Portland, hike the McKenzie River area east of Eugene, explore Crater Lake, and visit Medford near the northern California border. We’ll then fly to Vancouver and see what we see! A mix of places we've been before and new as well.
One of ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!