TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... British accent while looking directly into the smiling lady’s eyes said, “Can you please help me. I’m an executive gold member of British Airways, and with you they call it the One World Alliance.”
“Oh yes,” she said, “Of course I can help you.” Whew; over the first hurdle. “What’s your membership number please?” hurdle number two.
And this is where the second bit of BS came ...
... alfredo and a cocktail. It was the smallest serve of anything we have seen in America. It was quite nice but smaller than an Australian entree and cost $22. My salad was 17. I ordered a Key Lime Pie for dessert and they gave us two spoons so we shared it. $101 all up including included tip. Some of the fashions were even more interesting than this afternoon and they paraded right by our table on the sidewalk.
We walked along the strip to 15th ...
... our way back to the hostel and slept like babies.
On Monday morning, at 6.45, we were picked up by the bus that was going to take us to Key West. It allowed us to sleep a bit more, until 8.30 when we had a stop to have a Subway or McDonalds breakfast. From then onwards the Jamaican bus driver started talking and informed us about the islands we were passing, what they were famous for, and what there is to see. The route to Key West was beautiful and we passed many ...
Much later we checked out the South Beach area. We visited Britto's gallery where Carl bought me 3 inspirational words - imagine, dream and inspire. Imagine: get an idea, Dream: dream about it and Inspire: what I do inspire others to help achieve it. Yes this could all be lead to holidays lol.
We then continued our journey down the whole beach - after all life's a ...
... about 5 seats down, which without my glasses I can't see and use your own headphones or buy a set for $2! I decided to do neither.
Breakfast of awful omelette was served part way through and I'm surrounded by students on way home who can sleep anywhere so I don't want to disturb them to go for a wander.
OMG Miami airport what a ffffffffing nightmare. You have to go through customs. No shorter cue for those in transit. ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
4343 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
1677 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!