Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Christmas Day. most stores were open at mall and not busy so we shopped a bit.
Next we headed to our hotel in Miami Beach, The Colony. A traditional Art Deco hotel right across from the beach. At night we walked the beach path one way and back the side walk the other way to see the buildings all lit up.
... pod tips. Also just spoken to Crofty, t and the kids at the airport, Skype is amazing! My good spirits continue and I'm really enjoying this trip, so far. Going to keep it up! Right, plane time!
Had another nice short flight and touched down in Miami. Had a right touch, went straight to the luggage place and my bag was the third one out giving me enough time to find the free shuttle bus and boom, there it was waiting for me. Had a ...
... like a pig boy !" The air boat ride lasts about 35 minutes but you can stand up and take pics for most of the way. The river, one of the slowest moving in the world, is extremely low for this time of the year so we were a bit limited on the trails we could go on but it was still a buzz. The boats get a good speed up and it can be a little unnerving when the **** end of the boat is hanging out as you fly around corners and you are heading for ...
I've now been in Ecuador for almost five days and in the Galapagos for three days, but it seems like it's been much longer. There's something about eating every meal together after hacking down trees with machetes that really bonds a group. My group has fifteen people total and I am one of two Americans. Everyone else is from the UK, so when I first arrived in Ecuador I had culture shock both from the Ecuadorian way of life and from the ...
... apparently sold out so Caitlyn was getting on the right bus, and Kelsey and I were stuck in the station until 12:45PM. Hooray for wasting half a day! We sat together carefully watching our bags in between speed reading some classic sci-fi books, the intense reading session only broken by a security officer taking me into a room and searching all of my bags thoroughly before patting me down for no apparent reason. I guess I look pretty threatening in a Duff beer cap and comic book ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!