TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... 10. So in my option the food here taste good and affordable, so bringing a group of young people here is a great idea since they offer great meal deals.
There was an water playground with slides and jumping castles that looked perfect for the young people, so I decided to go on it and test it out and it is also located in the ...
... trip to the beach.
Since its 'Spring break' the beach was really busy - groups of friends and families have barbies, playing 'football' and generally having fun. Lucas and Chloe, as usual, went and had their own imaginary game with the waves - throwing sand at it. Rupert and Phoebe went for a swim out far in the ocean. On the way back to the flat, with only about an hour to pack up and shower for ...
... not visited until now.
Flying here at night definitely gives you a sense of the economic power and population density of the USA. On the flight from NYC to Miami we hugged the coast most of the way - Jersey shore, Virginia, the Carolinas then Florida itself. Basically the I-95 corridor I guess. Lit up like a Christmas tree the whole way. Even looking inland you could see built-up area everywhere. ...
... life... A ferry to Fisher Island was a highlight the resort is super swish. Up at 7 today after a fab nights sleep and an easy day on the beach, sunlounger, kindle and water Today was spent on a sun lounger under a huge umbrella covered in sun factor 50!! Still a few pink bits!? How??? A few cocktails on the beach to finish the day off before a delicious salad and bead tea a few glasses of wine and then ...
... before we picked it up at the back entrance. Than when we actually planned on going to the beach it was already so late that we had to go to our couchsurfing host for the night, because we wanted to meet for dinner at 6. So we went to their place which was more in a farming area, south of Miami and they lived in a small but nice house. It's just one couple with a son that almost 1. We had a really funny evening with them drinking beer talking about ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
100 21st Street at Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!