No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... Cirsty are tired after their early start but are too early to check in so they are sent on their way to see Miami. Ryan is relieved that he can leave his bag with the hotel. The duo go in search of the beach. They find it but neither are impressed as it is hot and humid and they are tired. They walk on and on and on. Finally they stop for some lunch after being hassled by all the restaurants on South ...
... Record for smallest cigar and that's about all. We had Cuban food for lunch and shock horror I loved it! The next part involved a boat ride around some famous people's houses. I've never see Carl so into this blog thing as he grabbed a piece of paper and started writing down who's was who's etc then when photos were loaded he added the stars name to each photo to share with ...
Day 1 - Miami - 'God Save the Queen' With a severe case of cabin fever we were desperate to get out into fresh air but we collected out bag, dropped it almost straight away to check in again and headed through security. Even though we had 2 meals and a pack of nachos on the plane we decided to go and get some food and went to TGI Fridays. We had a hug brownie ...
... the outline of the buildings become visible and the effect diminishes. And soon the sun rises and the whole place looks different.
The above paragraph was written this morning just as we arrived. The following is being written in the afternoon.
In Spooks and other action films, there is frequently a race against time to…. defuse the bomb, stop the bridge from collapsing, save the life of a diplomat…. and to ...
... spread out and make the most of it!
Nice lunch – seared beef and bits, lemon posset, Tempranillo, all very scrummy but an hour later I was starving. No snacks available for any plebs below Business Class, so had to wait for afternoon tea.
Saw a film with George Swooney Clooney whose wife had had an affair with a Dork. All very believable – NOT! Also saw a really weird film with Daniel (007) Craig as a cowboy fighting off ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!