TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... sun cream and sat on the beach. Lovely.
Started to cloud over a bit later in the afternoon so we went back to the hotel. We realised then that the hotel walls were a bit thin for the couple in the next room were carrying out a bit of "hoizontal jogging"! They seemed happy. All part of life's rich tapestry!
The hotel have recommended a Cuban restaurant tonight so we look forward to that.
... not impressed that it is her shout and that the food was pretty average and expensive! They both head to sleep glad that they don't have to spend long n Miami. After waking Cirsty and Ryan decide to give Miami another go. This time they are impressed. Ryan spots a cap store. Cirsty shakes her head. Ryan walks out happy with his new purchase. Cirsty walks out happy that it only took
30mins. Cirsty spots ...
... belt was
now so long that it hung at my feet. The steward offered me a trash bag so I
wouldn’t get wet but would not upgrade me to another seat. Instead, he felt as though giving me a free
drink would suffice. Heck, the day
couldn’t get any worse, I didn’t think.
I then decided to buy wifi to track when the plane was
landing so I could determine how fast I needed to sprint out of the gate. ...
... atmosphere. We caught a cab to Lincoln Road where we wandered through the outdoor shopping mall. We both got a few bits and pieces but our main priority here was lunch. Japanese was on the menu today and my God was scrumptious! We had beef tataki, salmon, spicy tuna sushi, chicken and lettuce wraps and yellow fin. After lunch we decided to sip on cocktails by our hotel pool and relax. We also booked a private car to pick us ...
After a slow start and returning the rental car, we look at our options for the next two days in Miami. One of the 'must do' things on our list is an Everglades airboat tour. There are many airboat operators which gets a bit confusing on how to choose one, but after Gav had done some Tripadvisor research, we make contact with one to see what our options are for today. There's one at 2pm but we are told the best way to get out there is to hire a rental car! Seeing as we had ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!