TripAdvisor Reviews Ocean Grande Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... left pretty late and the only reason we left was because Andy was so tired and sat down, the bouncers thought it was time for him to leave! We got back to the apartment at around 5 am! The next day hasten to add was pretty much a right off! The only real exercise was to go get a takeout pizza! On my last day in Miami I actually had time to walk around and see South Beach as well as chill out on the beach for a while! I do like Miami, especially South Beach and will hopefully be back some ...
... do some shopping on. Lincoln Road Mall, pretty cool street actually, with a lot of restaurants and bars with patios and of course a lot of shops as well. After some shopping I enjoyed a beer, and when I was sitting there I felt some drops of rain, but it's still around 25 degrees. I actually got three beers. After the beers I did a little more shopping and I went back to buy the shoes I put a side in another store. But I forgot where it was at ...
... at $700 and going to $30,000 for courtside seats. Americans are very serious about their sport.
We then went to Petersons Harley Davidson in Miami to book in the bike for a checkup - just to make sure all is running well before we take off on our adventure.
On the way home we stopped by a T mobile store to arrange new sim cards for our phones so we can call each other and home. It has been 32 degrees C all day and we ...
... something from you. There is the constant feeling that you are being ripped off..... and you most likely are! We found a Mega Pizza that sells pizza by giant slices. We picked up our slices and a couple of bevvies and headed down to the beach to watch the sunset and a giant cruise ship leave the port. A decent walk home in the humidity to walk off our pizza for a chilled night in our apartment's air-con. P.S. this humidity is terrible for my hair! On to Fort Lauderdale ...
... by a series of long bridges. It reminded me of a smaller version of Florianopolis, Brasil. Upon checking into the hostel, we immediately realised the higher quality of a western style hostel, although USA don’t have many hostels and many citizens even know what they are. We were greeted with spotless rooms, hot showers, free breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a wifi connections that I could comfortably skype chat on. ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!