Oakwood at West 53rd
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... locations because a lot of people would come visit until in 1939 where it is today in Manhattan. The museum holds about !150,000 paintings, sculptures, drawing , and design objects 22,000 films and four million film stills!
Planning your visit: M.O.M.A stay open from 10:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday it stays open till 8:00 p.m
The tickets cost 25$ for ...
... he wanted to watch a show. Before I knew it he had gotten us tickets for Kinky Boots!!! (I'm only slightly worried he chose a show about a transvestite!) It was AMAZING!! such a feel good show about love, shoes and friendship!!! I loved it. I just wanted to get up there and dance the night away!!! Just the proof I needed that shoes really can change a girls life! S ...
... it was now over the bridge...
...into Canada and on to Toronto to pick up my stepson, Ashley. He was to join me for three days as a part of Janet's wishes. En-route to Toronto I experienced a couple of these:
Once I picked up Ashley we headed without delay to see Niagara Falls before it got dark. What I failed to notice was that the vent ...
... and Peru, traveling, going out, etc. I had not lost my keys once, not even for a moment. It is clear how overworked and scatter brained I allowed myself to get, and after having experienced what I have I know I can avoid that in the future. That's not to say I won't be involved in many things and proactive on my campus community, its just to say I will only do what I can and know that thats enough for the world and for myself. ...
As has been the trend for this blog, we are late at writing about our first week in New York, but better late than never!! So this is the part of the story, where two holidays collide and form the SUPER HONEYMOON TEAM! For those of you also following Joe and Mez's blog, you will have seen and read some of the stories from our few days together, but here is our take, plus the few days on the end when they left us on our own!! Our New York induction started with ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!