Oakwood at West 53rd
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... as a potential profile picture moment. I'm glad we went there though, people had left white roses on some of the names, heartbreaking and yet I love that America rallies together like they do. Also, so far, everyone has been lovely - our first taxi driver wasn't so much, but since then it's been 'have a nice day' and smiles! We've met some lovey strangers and today on the ferry a bunch of them started randomly singing - I did feel a ...
... World Trade Center and the 9/11 Memorial. That was a very sobering experience. Having seen the North and South Pool on television, the scale was something I had not accounted for. It was dark by this point and so the pools were all lit up, and the autumnal trees all around the site were beautiful.
The new World Trade Center is a spectacular building. When we were standing across the street from it you couldn't see where the building finished. I have ...
I have been known to have rare moments in the night where I see huge hairy spiders flying at me, men in the corner of the room or am taken over with the inability to stop opening and shutting the wardrobe door. Although terrifying at the time, I find them hilarious the next morning especially when Thomas can't even remember some of them happening even though we had full conversation at the time. He is very good in such situations ...
... Afternoon relax in the bath overlooking the ocean , wine and canapés . Good grief it's going to be hard to come back to earth after this!!!! Tepanyaki restaurant tonight .. More lobster ! Show and newlywed game . We are a bit over Americans and it's day 2 ... Feeling very thin ... Will keep you posted ...
... an extra piece of luggage on the way back. It was $39. Then we had a snack at Kentucky Fried, and wandered slowly home. I was carrying my backpack with all my clothes and shoes and stuff for the weekend so it was quite heavy. It was lively on the streets, with plenty of street vendors appearing and it would have been nice to have stayed out later really, but not with carrying our gear. So we got back by about 9pm and didn't go out ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!