Oakwood at West 53rd
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... mum headed home on the Subway. On our walk across we took photos of all of the views, buildings, williamsburg bridge, empire state and even down to the traffic below on the bridge, really cool photos were taken but after being out for 12 hours we decided to hightail it home on the subway. It took about 30 mins to subway and walk to the flat by which time our parents were all relaxing in the lounge. We had a quick chat and headed to bed content with another amazing New York ...
... show with complementary Corona and Blue Moon! The Phantom of Opera is the longest show in Broadway and I recall the same in London too. Mourin and I were absolutely entertained by the quality of this amazing production and at the end, I was a bit emotional with the love story end for the Phantom, although there was a happy ending for Christine Daae and Raoul Vicomte de Chagny! For our final day in NY, we sailed the mighty Hudson and enjoyed the spectacular views ...
... WTC we jumped back on the bus and heading through Chinatown, Little Italy and the East Village while going past the Manhattan/Brooklyn Bridge. Most of this part of Manhattan was full of post war public housing that had been renovated into upgraded apartments that rent for $7000/m. There was still sufficient time that when we got back to the bus stop that we jumped on another bus, this time heading uptown from ...
... certainly proved it... is that it's all about the people you meet. To quote Christopher McCandless, "Happiness is only real when it is shared". That's probably my biggest difference from my January trip.
It's been a whirlwind couple weeks since I got back. Got on a new campaign within my first week and it just hasn't stopped. I'm slowly coming back to my friends before the trip (remember I didn't really communicate with anyone ...
... of New York and even a great view of the Empire State Building from here.
From there a walk uptown To Central Park. Absolutely unexpectedly beautiful park. The minute we walked in the main entrance there were squirrels running around everywhere. Central park is HUGE - as is everything in NYC. We walked through the park to the MET -Metropolitan Museum which I ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!