Oakwood at Desert Shores
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
Well we didn't go to bed till 3 after going and doing a little exploring do it was a late get up of 10 for us. First off we arranged our room upgrade ( free of course) were now on the 26th floor huge king bed. We then headed out to the Gun Store wow wow wow what a thrill I was so sacred and nervous but the lady instructor was so clam patient ...
... first walking through the Paris casino.
The Paris is a
beautiful casino constructed to look like Paris. It
includes a half scale replica of the Eiffel Tower with the
bottom of it inside the actual casino.
Outside, there is a sign in the shape of the Montgolfier balloon, a
two-thirds size Arc de Triomphe, and, a replica of La Fontaine des Mers. The inside of the casino looks like sidewalks of
Paris with ...
So, last night we went to the Aria Buffet as part of our hotel package. Food was well above average...sushi (veggie kind and California roll), boiled shrimp, boiled crab legs, raw oysters and clams, steamed mussels, taco makings, other Asian food like dim sum, beef and pea pods, veggie lo mein, and prime rib, chicken, pasta, Indian food, and loads of dessert. Plus all you can drink wine, selected beer, sangria, mimosas for ...
... all in all but a good laugh.
We decided to call it an end after a really surreal one. I wasn’t happy that they wouldn’t give us tap water, only bottles for $8 so I pretended to be ill to get a free tap water at another bar. They gave us two waters then! After leaving we walked through the casino at Ceasers and noticed most of the gamblers were not young people, but mostly middle aged or elderly. Eventually we got into bed after a cool first day in ...
... s mine and oLLys) has a bath, omg.... A shower and room to walk around no less oh yes and a view of the five pools, I'm beginning to feel giddy.. I'm so desperate to shower and wash my hair, but also desperate for a nice lunch and the posh pools! Lunch at the pool bar, then two hours of pool action, i get a book out at last, nearly a month in and pretend I didn't have a family for an hour.....then ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place