Oakwood at Desert Shores
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... Rain was closed for renovation. So I just headed up to the Ghostbar. There were many more people there than the last time I’d been, but still wasn’t anywhere close to being crowded. I split time between standing out on the deck to gaze at the strip, and going inside to dance on the dancefloor. It’s been a very, very long time since I went dancing at a club. And I forgot how much I liked it. Needless to say, I stayed until they closed about ~3 am. And then quickly went to ...
... was an interesting time. Darrens case was overweight, so rather than pay $100 excess, they opened it in view of everyone & pulled out a few heavier items! At security the line was so long & we had to take off shoes, get out computers, Jaxons bag had to be checked twice, due to the fact he had a toy skeleton that must have looked sus! We then got onto ...
... will find the ones I want. For only around 70 bucks it's worth waiting for the ones you want and not buying a pair you won't wear cause they are slightly cheaper. I got some Ralph Lauren shirts and a cardigan, couple shirts at Calvin Klein and of course a dress and shoes for the wedding. Actually I have 2 wedding dresses. Just in case. My feet and legs have finally given in. They are so sore, but we are heading out again. Aaron ...
... chap in the photos section helped me out and we finally downloaded Jackie's photos and they are being put on the disc. Unfortunately, the disc's were not ready when we had to go, so i will return tomorrow for them.
By the time we had got back to the Hotel it was lunch time so out we went for a visit to the MGM Grand Resort and Casino. The MGM Grand is the third largest hotel in the world by number of rooms (over 6,000) and the largest hotel ...
Des d'on erem a Death Valley fins a Las Vegas hi ha unes 2 hores de camÝ. Carreteres rectes fins on t'allarga la vista i 2 carrils…Tot voltat de no-res. De tant en tant alguna gasolinera i quatre cases.
Mitja hora abans d'arribar-hi, ja es divisa Las Vegas, com un oasi en mig del desert per˛ tÚ edificis de 30 plantes en comptes de palmeres. ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place