Oakwood at Ciera Crest
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
Travel Blogs from Denver
- Today at 12 p.m. I arrived in Denver
- I headed straight to the University of Denver
- This school was founded in 1864
- There are over 11,000 students that attend the school
- Denver is a gorgeous city and this campus reflects it a lot
- I love the tour guide that has shown me around, she's so sweet just like everyone else I've met so far!
- This was a great way to start my time in ...
... gardens that showcased plants from around the world. It was truly magical to see the fanciful and creative glass works flowing from Mediterranean or Asian gardens and pine forests.
As we finished lunch, we literally ran into our good friends Ken and Marette, who were visiting their Denver friends, Jim and Jane. We knew that Ken and Marette would be visiting Denver and, when we changed our plans because of Simba, it was ...
... have a 20-30% chance of hitting the ball (denoted by .2??? or .3??? after their names),
* HR stands for Home Runs (basically that's how many rounders they have scored)
* RBI stands for Run Back Ins - that's how many times their hit has allowed another player to make it from 3rd base to home.
Basically it is more like school rounders than I had realised, apart from the money they are paid, of course.
It was fun to watch - ...
... hail. All in all a very nice start to the day. Most storms were building and then collapsing so no tornadoes yet. Having a lot of fun with some awesome people. Will add more later as Im posting this from the van and its a bit sicky inducing. Rai ...
... do not know, Jae is a Coors fan, so this was ON our list. Sadly, all that wind also brought much cooler temperatures, and as we arrived at the brewery, snowflakes appeared. Which would not have been a huge issue, but to even get to the brewery, they make you wait outside in the middle of a parking lot for a shuttle they run. And on that day, the wait was just over an hour long. After only approx. 10 minutes waiting, we decided ...