Oakwood at 6th Avenue
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... on and were the only two in there up to the 80th floor. We got out on 80 and walked around to another set of lifts that took us to the 86th floor and the observation deck. It was awesome. The day was hot and very clear so we had great 360 degree views of New York and beyond. It was a little busier up on the observation deck but we still got the photos in and a few selfies too.
It was time to walk back to the hotel and we got back just on dusk. Jeff and Jenni had gone out for ...
... around the corner and it looked like these people had been camped out since the early AM! So 9.30 was not an option and the 11.30 service had at least 60 people waiting so we canned the gospel idea and gave us both gold stars for the attempt.
Only a few blocks down from Harlem is where the top of Central Park starts, so we began on foot in that direction..
We had really come at the perfect time of year to the ...
... was just two blocks down from 33rd Street Station where we would exit the train from Jersey. (Notice how I have slipped into my New York Local vernacular).
We located the shop and they said they would be able to clean the lens and give it a service and we would be able to pick it up around 3.00pm that afternoon. Bummer, our first few hours in New York and cameraless. Nothing we could do it needed to be done. Glestelle was having ...
We had breakfast at Coppelia, a Mexican 24 diner on 14 St just a few doors along from the apartment. Waffles and Cuban Toast with bananas, berries and maple syrup and Mexican hot chocolate to set us up for the day.
Next it was the subway and a walk uptown to pick up our 3 day City Sights bus hopper tickets which were included in our New York Pass and board the downtown tour ...
... Times Square which was insanely busy- Marc said he has never seen it busier- we could hardly move through the crowds. Even so the kids were mesmerized by all the lights, the people dressed up in costume and the amount of people. And it was cold- really cold- around 4 degrees and it is only going to get colder while we are here. We did stop for some photos with people dressed in costume not realising they would be asking for tips afterwards. Oh well, I ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!