Oakwood at 6th Avenue
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
Photos of Oakwood at 6th Avenue
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... brother of influential builder Ezra Weeks)accused of her murder after he reportedly impregnated and promised to marry her. Weeks retained the city’s top attorneys (including Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton) and was acquitted, despite growing public outrage. In 1817, the Manhattan Well was filled in and built over, but it was rediscovered in 1980 and has since become a notorious ...
... a documentary. It looked a lot like a non-cartoon version of A Bug’s Life—I have no idea how it was actually done. At one point a hawk suddenly made a surprise attack on the mouse, and I pretended to be startled and jumped and made some kind of noise, fooling Shannon and Johnny completely. They’re insisting I wasn’t pretending, and Shannon says it was her favorite part of the day. They’re just silly. Johnny’s favorite parts were going out ...
We woke up early on Thursday morning and got breakfast to eat in Central Park. After we had finished watch the many New Yorkers walking their dogs and jogging through the park we hired a couple of bikes for two hours to ride around the park. The size of the park is deceiving. I managed to ride the whole ring road in the park and see some of the sites in the centre. There were many places that looked familiar from the many TV ...
... We end up in an Applebee’s out of ease, and then, happily fed and watered, we’re headed down towards 6th to find a good spot for the Tartan Day Parade.
We choose a quiet-ish spot on the side of the road near to the starting point. It’s only quiet as we’re there almost an hour before the parade begins. There are still NYPD buses in the road -for the band- and three fire trucks blocking the road ...
... Diner - the exterior was used for the diner in Seinfeld) and we had a bit of a wander around the Columbia Campus. The architecture is straight out of a Greek historical tour. Next was the Manhattan Children's Museum. This is a hands-on museum so Hannah was very happy. She crawled through intestines, made music by dancing through lasers and learnt about Japanese culture from Manga through to temple etiquette. I even got into making character ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Parc Technologique Du Mont Bernard, Châlons-en-Champagne | 2 star hotelfrom $61
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
270 West 43rd Street , New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $258
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
790 7th Avenue at 51st Street, New York City | 3 star hotel
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$