Oakwood at 6th Avenue
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
How exciting! Back to New York we both go. We arrived by bus, picked up some sight seeing tickets that we purchased online and headed straight to the Airbnb in Brooklyn. So much to do in 7 days so we visited a discount ticket shop and bought tickets to the Phantom of the Opera that night. After showering and getting ready, we were on a subway heading back into Manhattan ready to see the show at 8. We had dinner at Lybane - a pizza and ...
That evening we took a cab across town to a party and had our first glimpse of real central New York and a lot of the big sights like the Empire State Building – again even when you've been before, it's always exciting to see. We went to the Upper West Side where a friend of my brother's was having a little birthday BBQ on his roof. Again, so cool to be hanging out with local people in this kind of situation – as well ...
... interesting" see photos - The Blood of Jesus ATLAH church. This place is wildly homophobic, anti muslim, probably anti-everything. Certainly the pastor has no love of Barak Obama. The hateful signs have been the subject of much controversy in recent years having been curious enough to Google it yesterday morning. According to Wikipedia the number of members of the church were down to 100 in 2011, hopefully the number of these so ...
Wow what a hot night! Ryan and I had to cool the room down with the air con to 18 deg Celsius, then slept with the window open all night. Who knew New York could get so hot in an instant. After a late night Ryan and I had a sleep in, eventually leaving the hotel at 11:00 am. It was nice to rest up, but you miss out on half the day doing that! We wandered over to 42nd and 5th avenue - the 'Magnificent Mile' of NYC - full of more shops that I could only dream about going into and ...
... many pictures of the museum, outside and inside the museum, and during my trek home.
Just a note: I noticed that many of the impressionist paintings at the Metropolitan Museum of ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!