Oakwood at 6th Avenue
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Friday and ticked a few things off our list. First we headed to Ground Zero. It's hard to explain the feeling - it was a very surreal experience. We also saw the new trade centre buildings. We then headed to Wall Street and looked around the financial district! (No I did not find Christen Gray :( ) Visited the Brooklyn Bridge. We somehow ended up in Chinatown- something we wanted to avoid! Next on the to do list was ...
... through our SURFER Values at Sumner School. There could be some exciting opportunities available in the future as Riverdale are keen to explore the possibility of a student exchange with us next year. In terms of ICT incorporation, once again due to it being the last day of classes, we didn't have the opportunity to see too much of this in action. Speaking briefly to a couple of teachers however, I know that it is something they are promoting within the Middle School through ...
... that before getting on the plane to the US from Lima everyones carry on bags were thoroughly searched. I had never seen that in any of my travels, especially after already going through security prior to arriving at the gate. It reminded me of just how different it is traveling to the US, then just within South America. I also happened to look at visa information for foreigners interested in coming to the US and was appalled ...
... with Helen after work and went up to the top of the Standard Hotel to a rooftop bar with such amazing views of the city before going to a great vietnamese place for dinner. Helen took the day off on Friday and played tour guide. We biked around Manhatten and along the Hudson River where we had sangria on a boat restaurant which was fun. Then we walked back along the Highline which is a pathway long an old railway elevated so you ...
... opposed to pounds much like the first equations I've given. But don't think that breastfeeding alone brings down weight. Or have you been frightened to put on a shirt without sleeves because you're so self-conscious about your flabby arms.
If you love Boca burger and you also wa nt to lose weight, this will be a good tutorial for you. I wish I had an easy answer like you, though the truth is that there isn't any simple way to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 6th Avenue New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!