Oakwood at 6th Avenue
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Today has been a busy day. After a comfortable nights sleep in my pillow fort, we started the day with bagels and then left the hotel and headed for Grand Central Station. On the way we grabbed coffee (I grabbed coffee, I haven't quite been able to convert Collis to the need for coffee yet) - whilst grabbing coffee my name was changed to Rochelle as apparently Starbucks employees don't know how to spell Charlotte... We wandered around ...
... over 2 hours of the funniest and wittiest stage production ever was absolutely classic, ****, it's still funny now...we have never laughed so hard in all of our lives and the fact it was set in Uganda made it even more unique and ridiculously funny. After a week in 'New York, New York', it is definitely a city we would return to, there's still so much more to see and experience. Whilst it was a lot grittier and 'real' than we expected- we didn't see many Monolo Blahnik's trooping ...
... by Bob Goff! We lunched at TGI's Times Square- the first TGIs to be opened ever. Then we walked around, went upto 5th Avenue and found the much anticipated NBA store. Toby has been saving money to spend here so we spent awhile there letting him decide what he wanted. He was very happy with his purchases:) We looked around a bit more and then headed to Central Park using the subway. Not as efficient, easy to navigate or clean as the train systems we ...
... in NY) such an incredible collection of dino bones, and recreated dinos - I particularly liked the Triceratops (I think probably my favourite dinosaur) but the whole collection was amazing. Then we went on to look at the South Pacific collection with the big stone head (what's he called again? I will remember by the end of the blog I am sure). We quickly checked out a few other areas but we spent quite a bit of time in South America. Luis was telling me ...
... New York drink. I recognized Frank and Joe right off, but Tzar on a2k was the only stranger of sorts. We had some interesting discussions about travel, some 'strange' members of a2k, books and NYC. Since both Frank and Joe had early morning appointments, they took their leave after a couple of hours. It was really great to finally ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!