Oakwood at 6th Avenue
- Microwave in room
- Refrigerator in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- High-speed internet in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
Photos of Oakwood at 6th Avenue
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 6th Avenue New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... flight over New York City Shopping on 5th Avenue Ice skating in Central Park NY hotdog in Central Park The Christmas tree at Rockefeller Centre The "bull" on wall St The Statue of Liberty A walking tour - Times Square area Lunch in SoHo The window display's at Macy's ...plus much more When in New York you can't miss going to Broadway and we saw Chicago and Mama Mia. Explore New York = ...
Central Park looks so pretty at the moment. The colours of the leaves are so bright and varied. Fall seems to have arrived a bit later this year but arrived it mostly certainly has.
Andrew McMahon played at the Irving Plaza on Wednesday 12th November. He was absolutely amazing and just as good, if not better, live. Thomas first introduced me to his music and had been to see him once before in Islington ...
... he faced. He describes how after many years of perseverence, he opened schools and have been teaching children.
I salute this guy- Binod Shahi Newa, who as a youth could have settled down with well paying job. But he chose to face deadly terrains, cross mountains, cut language and cultural barriers , pursue despite of rejection and bring hope to these children stranded in himalayas.
Hence, I wanted to support education for Dolpa project. And I spread my hands ...
... decided we had done enough walking for the day and climbed aboard his rickshaw which he promptly rode out into four laness of traffic on fifth avenue!!! I haven't felt as scared in a long time as we wove between lanes of cars taxis and coaches racing from one set of lights to the next. Was I glad to see the gates of the park, and I wasnt . the only one. The IT was suspiciously silent and ...
Our most moving moment however was undoubtedly our return visit to the site of the destroyed Twin Towers in lower Manhattan. During our previous visit to New York, this site was still a large devastated hole in the ground.
It has now been transformed into a serene and respectful memorial, consisting of two ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!