Oakwood at 6th Avenue
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... not, due to there "politically incorrectness". Now don't be mislead, we had an amazing trip in Egypt but just a couple of things slightly tarnished our experience, one of which was Egyptian men. Egyptian men are the puss oozing from a weeping boil, they are the **** dags hanging from a stray dogs ****, they are the mould on the scum of the bottom of a septic pit just to put it politely. I would strongly suggest to any women thinking of going to Egypt to go with a male or else the men ...
... our luggage and made our way to Penn Station to get the New Jersey Transit, Getting our luggage to the station was interesting but not at all bad in the end, even though I did have two cases. We made it onto the train that was in the station and connected to the bus with no problems.
Once at the airport and through security we headed to duty free and waited at the gate to be called. We were disappointed to have no wifi as we were hoping to blog whilst ...
... bodies and body parts, food for thought.
4. New York Knicks hats - success for Adam and Ella
5. Humour mum, she wants to go to Grand Central Station and NOT catch a train, Katie very confused.
Some rest is surely allowed before we...ride the subway to 34th Street for Penn Station and Madison Square Garden, we're going to see the Chicago Bulls play the New York Knicks.
6. Katie really wanted a pretzel, what better place? Probably never ...
... Saturday at 5.30am not because we were still on a sugar high but because we were off to Wyndham skiing for the day. The bus left Times Square at 6am so with moley eyes we put on our ski kit and headed out into the morning light. It really was light! Times Square is so bright it’s crazy! It was a 2.5hour bus trip to the mountains so we made good use of this time to grab a bit more sleep. We had booked ...
... your seed's requirements for sunlight, the resources are often provided along with the seeds, or you can find out online.
Put an organic material, such as mulch two or three inches deep, in your flower beds. Mulch discourages weeds and helps retain moisture while adding nutrients to your flower bed. Also, the flower beds will look beautifully maintained at all times.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood at 6th Avenue New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!