Oakwood South Austin
Travel Blogs from Austin
... clock fixed). And it really was about spending time with family and giving...I was wiped out by hour #4 and was soon off for a nap and then awoke to look at some of the nice things I got.
Clearly Avery was super excited with her gifts.
... it...it's crazy how things work out sometimes. I never in a million years would have chosen to come to Texas...and here I am...loving it :):) I'm excited to see what else I can do and get checked off my list! Well, later this week I'm headed to San Antonio to go and explore another city for a couple of days and visit family and friends that I have there. Then from San Antonio...exactly one week from today, I will be setting out to sea on my ...
... night right there at the dealership
our optimism was rewarded by early next afternoon... and we set off 30 miles south, for a private campground on the san marcos river...which was also feeling the effects of the halloween flood
we scored a free pass so figured i could catch up on laundry...
the showerhouse ...
... tire blow-out (on the truck this time) which luis changed himself.. decided to stop in the next major city (Wichita) to ...
... Ray Vaughn Statue. I drove down to the river, just South of the city and found the place where perhaps one of the greatest Blues guitarists is memorialized. Afterwards, I walked down 6th street and saw several of the really cool places to shop, eat and drink. I was really impressed with a place called "Wild About Music" It was a really cool shop with all kinds of music stuff and music art. I ...
Other places to stay in Austin
Bouldin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice but needs room makeover
- Not too good
- Terrific staff! Great location.
University of Texas - Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $179
South River City, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $377
- Terrific Hotel
- Just okay....
- Consistent top rated hotel in town
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Embassy Suites...Average Hotel, Ideal location
- Free beer!!
- Good hotel, careless housekeeping
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Radisson Austin Great
- Great Location and price
- Fine and dandy
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- It's a decent hotel for a decent price--staff great!
- Dreamy beds, gracious staff
- Nice Hotel, but a terrible stay
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $134
South River City, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $152
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Great Hotel
- Great Stay, Very Comfortable
- Hilton Austin Convention Center
St. Johns, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southeast Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Some quirks, great food
- Uncomfortable Stay
- Nice stay - see our photos !
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great downtown location
- A Fabulous Hotel in my opinion
- Convenient downtown location
St. Johns, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $61
University Hills and Windsor Park, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $146
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Beautiful place, fantastic location
- Perfect weekend getaway
9515 Hotel Drive, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $102
East Cesar Chavez, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Ok room, but Crowne needs to work on Cleanliness
- Great Place at a Great Price
- Loved the Crown!
Downtown, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $226
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
East Riverside - Oltorf, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $120
North Crossing, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $202
- Gliding Revolution-Downtown Segway Glide
- Excellent choice for downtown Austin!
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Great if you get a deal..
- Cozy and classy
- The lowdown
7800 N Interstate Highway 35, Austin | Hotelfrom $65
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Overrated - This is really a bad choice
- The Beautiful Driskill
- Beautiful, historic, fantastic service
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- My favorite Austin hotel
- Rooms are fine, but service is lacking
- Nice rooms -- shame about the road noise!