Oakwood at Village Green
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... for Steve, Steve and Steve, we parted ways.
After lunch in Boulder City, we backtracked for a quick tour of the Hoover Dam and new River Bridge walkway. The walkway is 900 feet above the spillway at the base of the dam making it the second highest bridge in the US behind the Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado. It makes for an impressive view of the dam ...
... out the lobby, which was decorated with some cool fake plants and lights, Then I gambled some more, of course.
And then it was time for the show. I was incredibly surprised when I went inside and there were signs saying that photography was allowed, as long as it was without flash. I could not believe it. It's one of the things I normally don't like about seeing shows. The shows are amazing, but without pictures I ...
... line-height: normal;">When we arrived in Dallas Fort Worth, while waiting for the luggage, Declan and Oakley pressed the buttons on a pay phone, next thing a policeman walks up, and said 'Someone has called 911'!!! Just one of the many fun things when traveling with 9 children under 10!
... days and very little sleep. Aaron is off to the casino to gamble a bit more. Not even Vegas can keep me awake tonight. Tomorrow i go I'm search of the M&Ms store. Goodnight. PS- in case it's not obvious from my rambling a, I am updated as the day goes on. When I get a sec I update. Just in case you read something and it doesn't flow..... It's my system. PPS- I will try and hit up Starbucks for the free wifi in the morning to ...
Los Angeles to Las Vegas & Vegas Headed off on the bus for our first stop of the tour, Las Vegas! The bus seemed to be to be quite comfy which is good considering how much time I'm going to be spending on the bus over the next 26 days. Our first stop on the drive was after about 2 hours in Barstow, California which was just a quick stop to stretch the legs and get off the bus. Another 2 hours on the bus during which everyone got up n the mic to introduce themselves, not ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place