Oakwood At Tuscany Bay
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tampa
... paralyzed from the waist down. He acquired the estate in Warm Springs, close to a therapeutic center that was believed to offer relief and healing from the effects of the disease. The house, which was called the Little White House, was a very simple cottage. It was here that he suffered a cerebral hemorrhage on April 12, 1945, that ended his life.
We drove back west through the FDR State Park and stopped ...
We've done lots of road trips and never have we had the challenges of just getting away from home as we did this week. We were supposed to leave the 1st and finally got away the 4th. First Isabelle came home from a missions trip in Mexico with lice. The delousing requires a lot of laundry; in the midst of that the wash machine broke.
After that the hot water heater didn't want to be upstaged ...
Having managed to scale down to 1 suitcase and getting treated to a Towncar to the Airport, my flight to Miami is delayed! I'm off the Wagon for this vacation so it's off to the airport bar I go! Thanks for the ride Carlos. The delay turned into re routing me through London and a total loss of a full day in Milan. Luckily during my Heathrow layover Nessie came to the ...
... sleep. Insomnia, according to duration is of the next three types:
1. Transient insomnia (continues for under per week)
2. Short-term insomnia (continues for 1-3 weeks)
3. Chronic insomnia (continues for more than 3 weeks)
Insomniacs cannot drift off quickly. The more they try to get rest, the more difficult the problem becomes. They up wake many times within the midst of sleeping and get up unrefreshed each ...
... A healthcare provider will offer instruction should you be willing to benefit that one service. They'll generally offer training in return to get a certain amount of work at the ability once you have completed your course. You may even decide to stay on after that specific time frame has been achieved. The most typical areas you will find these preparations at long term health facilities, health organizations and variety ...
Other places to stay in Tampa
Northeast Tampa, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Heavily Used Convention Hotel
- A little out of the way, but, great service
- Great place to stay!
Downtown, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- New management -- work to be done!
- Misrepresents itself as a hotel
- No Riverwalk
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Gro▀artige Versch÷nerung - neues Lieblingshotel in Tampa
- Un alucinante lavado de cara; es mi nuevo favorito en Tampa
- L'hotel Ŕ stato completamente rinnovato - Ŕ ora il nostro hotel di Tampa preferito
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $142
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Downtown, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Run for cover
- This place is a dump
- Absolutely disgusting!
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Great hotel
- Great Hotel!
- Stylish, Friendly and Unpretentious - A Perfect Combo
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- Great Stay
- Great hotel
- 4 Star? You have to be Dreaming!
Downtown, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Great time in Tampa
- Ottimo soggiorno a Tampa
- Close... But No Cigar !
Downtown, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- The Best of Tampa Bay
- Rude Clerk/Gift Shop
- Nice business hotel
Temple Terrace, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Smelly Rooms
- Great for business
- Yuck! Poor value, filthy rooms
Downtown, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Great place to stay
- Downtown Tampa
- Do NOT stay here
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Couldn't have been better!
- Highly recomended!
- Good Location
Temple Terrace, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $72
- Heaven help us all
- Clean rooms, good location
- Hell Hole!
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $119
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $97
East Tampa/Brandon, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $110
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Horrible Hotel and Service
- Ok accomodations, but helpfulness is AOK
- A great deal!
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Temple Terrace, Tampa | 2 star hotelfrom $60
- Nice hotel, grouchy staff, bad area
- Why all the negative reviews??
- NICE HOTEL, GREAT STAFF, BAD AREA
Temple Terrace, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Loved this place!!
- Highly recommend
Carver City/Lincoln Gardens, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Choose other options
- Good stay
- Great Hotel for Pre-Cruise
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Very Accomodating
- Loved it!
- Would not stay there again
East Tampa/Brandon, Tampa | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- FALSE ADVERTISING For this casino
- Recent Visitor
- We Came, We Saw, We Left...
Westshore Palms, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Not Good
- Getting needed renovations?
- Nice hotel
West Tampa/Airport, Tampa | 3 star hotelfrom $93
- Unpublished Additional Costs & Difficult to do business
- Nice Hotel
- Loved the Hotel, with Some Minor Exceptions