No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... where we got $18 pasta with a glass of wine. I had lobster ravioli for something different - it was nice! We then headed to Majestic theatre ready to see Phantom of the Opera. It was really amazing and something we will remember forever. The only bad thing - it's made us wanting to see more shows like Matilda and Aladdin. After the show - we followed the crown towards Time Square and stumbled over a cake shop that was recommended to Cassie by ...
... reacquainted with foods we hadn't had in forever, we got to talk and laugh with actual people (we'd basically been just the two of us in Mexico for a month!) but also to be on this rooftop with an amazing view of New York, just buzzing all around us as the sun set.
The next day, weary from busy days and boozy nights we had a slow start and then headed out to the Mets game. Edd had mentioned that one of the things he'd really like to ...
... haters more like) will continue in this direction. Ergh!
Lunch at Amy Ruth's did not happen, by the time we arrived there was a queue out of the door and we were on a clock to get to Yankee Stadium in the Bronx for the baseball. We ended up back on 125th at White Castle. I have no idea what Harald and Kumar were on about - must have been the drugs, this place is RANK! Now I will note here that this is the first WC (how apt) that I have ...
... afford. We did a little shopping but I quickly learnt that Ryan is seriously the worst person to go shopping with. He stands in the corner with the sad sulks face going on, staring me down telling me hurry up. I went into MAC - Ryan couldn't get over the man who knew more about make up than I did (which as females we know is pretty common really). Abercrombie & Fitch was next because thanks to my lovely sisters Rachael and Meredith, I got hooked on their sweaters a few years ...
We finally managed to score tickets to a Carnigie Hall tour. I ventured to the box office and arrived at 11am on the dot and scored two. The tour was set for 2pm so we took it easy in the room before heading out and I spent some time discovering the massive Christmas decorations along 6th avenue.
The tour was pretty good, our guide was a bit less than worldly in the history of the building but we still learned a lot. The insides of the building ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!