TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... minutes to spare. I was relieved of course, but exhausted by my struggle "to make time. I caught my bus with a few minutes to spare. Yet the rush took something out of me once again. The ride to BWI airport was a smooth one with the exception of the embarrassing realization that I was nearly hour and half too early for my train. The follies ...
... My face was sore from all the smiling but it was so much fun & we got some great pictures. Quick bite to eat in the park near city hall which we have renamed squirrel park for obvious reasons & then back up town on the subway to meet Gi & Belinda for an iconic carriage ride thru Central Park before lunch at Loeb Boathouse. Big Yum & the most amazing views. Another iconic tick off the list. With just enough time to freshen up & change back at ...
... and was stupidly busy full of tourists! After davo went back to work, I walked along the high line. This is an elevated walkway through the city which is pretty cool and then I headed to the Rockefeller Center just after sunset where I went to the top to get great views of the city. It's not as tall as the Empire State and World Trade Center, but it provides great views with those buildings as focal points. I stayed up at the top for an ...
... of the hunting and subsequent capture of the unicorn are so well known and are large, colourful and imposing. They are late 1400s, but there were also earlier tapestries.
I readily admit that I have the attention span of a gnat, but only on a good day. Otherwise it is even worse. Added to this I loathe religious works of art, so this sort of gallery is wasted on me, but the early frescoes from the early 1100s (some of which have ...
We have left Canada and made our way to New York via a stop over at Seattle for 4 hours, arriving this morning at 2:00am. After 8 hours off and on sleep we headed via the subway to the city. It czn be a very easy place to get lost in and did try our patience. We went on the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!