Travel Blogs from New York City
... streets or anywhere for that matter will make you feel extremely uncomfortable by staring you up and down and sometimes or most of the time making sly little comments or even really offensive ones as we heard off a couple of girls on our tour. They are obviously gutless cowards as sarah only had to put up with the staring and the ever so popular comment "ay, you lucky man," or if they were really feeling generous.... "You lucky man, how many camel?" Referring to how many camels I ...
... airport, but it wasn't meant to be.
The flight was hassle free, lots of leg room and as it was over night we were provided with sleep mask, ear plugs and a toothbrush which I thought was pretty cool. It was the same entertainment as on the way over to America, so choice was limited as we had all watched what we wanted to on our longer flight on the way, but we all managed to find something and were happy. I tried to sleep but its quite pointless in ...
... in other words it was terrible.
10,11,12 yr old brother and sister team sing the National Anthem to whoops and calls from the crowd, sort of seemed American, which is good, that's what we're here for.
The standard of basketball was a cut above, and MSG is a beautiful arena, set in the round and despite the everpresent security line, easy to navigate. Time-outs last nearly as long as the play, another advertising opportunity. 6 '11'' Joaquin Noah for ...
... through a company called Urban Sherpa who were great. They organised everything and it all ran like clockwork. When we arrived in Wyndham we grabbed our ski rental and headed to the first chairlift. We were so excited as neither of us had been skiing outside of Europe before. To be honest at the end of the day a slope is a slope so skiing in America actually wasn’t any different to anywhere else ...
... seeds begin to sprout, it is not as important to keep them warm. Take your plants out of the heat once they start to grow. If you used plastic wrap to insulate your seedlings, you should now remove it. Watch your seeds closely to find the right time to do this.
Organic foods do not possess any pesticides on them. While this is great for your loved ones' health, still check for ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!