TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... so we decided that a shower was in order before we did the same. We planned to go to Times Square and so after our shower, we sat in the room for a bit till Jeff and Jenni had arrived back and we headed up to Times Square. When we left the hotel it was drizzling a little but we still ventured up there. It was VERY busy up there and people were everywhere. There is a Maccas at Times Square that every time I see it on TV or in a movie, I say to Janene, Brodie and Madi 'See that Maccas? ...
... temperature was a perfect 24degrees, the flora was at full bloom (cherry blossom were beautiful! ) and were we surrounded by Sunday joggers, families, birds, wildlife and everything in between! It was such a gift to experience.. we spent 2 hours in the park but could have spent so many more!
A good 30 blocks down from the park was the High Line - an old Railway converted into gardens and art, perched up high from ...
... problem with her camera and also put hers in for a service.
It's funny how you can miss something from home when you are travelling and really hang for it. One such hankering was a good old Aussie Meat Pie. Miracle of miracles, there is a place in Brooklyn that sells Aussie meat pies. It is called DUB which stands for "Down Under Bakery", not only do they sell pies from their shop in Brooklyn, they have a Pie truck that drives into New ...
... tour started in Times square and wound its way through downtown Manhattan through all the neighbourhoods, Theatre District, Chelsea, Greenwich Village, Tribeca, Little Italy, Chinatown, Battery Park, Financial District and many more. The tour lasted about 2.5 hours. We got of at Rockerfella Centre. Even though we had a blanket and were wrapped up we couldn't feel our hands or ...
... to be a typical tourist and said I didn't know and didn't have money. The kids were also excited to see Toys'r'us and M&Ms world- so much to see! We headed straight to the Olive Garden- one of Marc's faves- and enjoyed a big dinner of pasta and american food. Easy to know you are in America with the size of the servings of food and the french fries and soft drink served with everything!
Today we found Hillsong NYC and started lining up ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!