No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... I can say the play is WOW. It was so inspiring. Taymors (the director of the play) imaginative ideas seem limitless because the play was just a gorgeous, gasp-inducing spectacle. The show is suitable for all ages because not only that it is based on a children’s movie, the play is very kid friendly with its language and actions used.
There is so many shows to see at Broadway, if a group ...
... the breeze on the boat rides felt great. We were getting hungy and wanted to celebrate Deanne’s birthday a couple days early, so she suggested the Oyster Bar in Grand Central Station.
It’s in the basement and is a beautiful, stylish space with vaulted ceilings and semi-circular lunch counter style tables. There’s a nice dining room in the back, and an oyster bar on the side. We saddled up there and watched with wonder at ...
... Our room is very comfortable, we have two rooms, the girls have a double pull out couch each, Russ & I have a king bed in our own bedroom and we have a kitchen. We are not used to the city noise - this is worse than any city we've been to (incl. London) - single glazed windows and rattley air conditioning doesn't help. According to the girls sources Selina Gomez stayed here a few days ago AND a flash stretch Limo just pulled away from out front. ...
... the list goes on. But most of all, I feel prepared for whatever lies ahead. I'm feeling more out of my comfort zone than I anticipated, but somehow I know the juice is worth the squeeze in the end!
Well, onward to New York now to meet up with my friend Kate who I will be staying with for the first leg of my trip. I'm on the Megabus and anxiously waiting for it all to be over. Silly me, I chose the seat closest to the bathroom (who does that?). It smells like ...
One of my favorite events in NY is the NYC Marathon, which takes place annually on the first Sunday of November. It’s the largest marathon in the world with 42.195 km (26.2 miles) course that runs through all five boroughs of New York City.
It is a spectacular event that attracts not only tens ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!