Travel Blogs from New York City
... so we jumped in a taxi and headed North. We found some bikes and rode the whole way around Central Park. It is such a beautiful park and that's only from what we saw on bikes. We hoped off to have a pretzel and a hot dog on the grass. We then visited Times Square which was super touristy and people everywhere - all the time! The big screens and lighting everywhere was definitely great to see but I was happy to avoid it once ...
We slept in again today!!! Nooooo!! We were wasting valuable time but that three hour time difference really hits you! We eventually pulled ourself together though and planned what we were gunna hit. Starting with The Empire State! We maybe should have made the effort to go early as the queue was endless!! We thought we had hit the end when we turned a corner and ...
... of iPads and in the Upper School, who regularly use Moodle to post and reflect on their work. To sum up, it was a great pleasure to visit Riverdale Country School with its stunning campus and excellent relationships between the staff and students, all of whom are clearly deeply engaged in their learning. There are several things I will take away from the visit particularly around character education and I'm excited about the opportunities for growing a relationship with them in the ...
... expensive it is. After seeing all the beautiful places I have so far in South America I would never even bother going through all that to go to North America.
I tried not to reflect too much on my trip yet, more of fear that I will get really sad and cry than anything else. I remember being told the transition back to the US is just as hard as the transition into a new place, and I believe that will be 100 percent ...
... views of the city. We had ice cream sandwichs, mine was red velvet cake sandwhich cream cheese flavoured ice cream! So good! Kieran arrived in New York that night so we went bar hopping around the neighbourhood. Saturday we walked over the Williamsburg bridge to Brooklyn where we ate at smagausburg, a market of food stalls. We checked out the Brooklyn bridge and then enjoyed a beergarita with Lance. Dinner was barbecue with ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!