No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... a security incidents in the baggage claim hall and the security people decided not to let anybody down there until they had sorted things out. Somebody said that a person has been arrested but we couldn't understand why it was taking so long to secure area and let us in. I was standing here for over an hour with hundreds of other people backing up behind me and some of them were getting quite irate. Eventually they let ...
... bright and early.
The place we had to pick up the passes from was right across the street from Grand Central Station, so, after picking up our cards, we went and checked out one of the busiest train stations in the world. It's pretty big (for a train terminal), and it was fun to picture yourself in the movies that have filmed (or fake filmed) using the terminal as a background. On our way back to the subway, we stopped at Jamba Juice (think Boost ...
... of the trek, could only have been Bud! We Headed back to the airport to catch the train into New York Central soon after. Around an hour or so hiking across Manhattan, we visited the Rockerfella centre and Times Square name but a few. Tired, jet lagged and ready to sleep we ended up heading back to hotel by 10pm. Sleep excitement and soft pillows ended my ...
I asked one of the salesmen about the store which was started by a couple of Jews, forty years ago, so I guess they have kind of kept it exclusively for Jews although funnily enough all the cashiers were afro american women! Anyway I ended up finding a a viewfinder in their second hand department and saved about $50. They have this amazing system where once you are happy to purchase they box it up and send it on a conveyor system to a packing ...
Due to monumental efficiency today (I hear you snorting in disbelief ) we have paced ourselves.
Breakfast at Pershing Square opposite Grand Central Station - partly to scope the place for tonight's meal (courtesy of Poppy and Noah Reeves who we looked after for a weekend when Pauline (my sister) and Tim went away to Turkey for the weekend) - but mostly because some Dolphin friends recommended it. Straight out of the movies for a wooden boot he'd leather ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!