TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Vitton bag or Rolex watch. Typical Chinatown. Lots of lights, fresh vegetables being sold on the footpath.
Caught the train to Times Square where there were thousands of people. The lights are so bright it was like daylight. Lots of people dressed up in costumes - Spider man, Mickey and Minnie mouse, Oscar the grouch, and some ladies with body paint for tops and very small g-strings on the bottom. It was interesting watching the men who wanted to look ...
... so being a Saturday we caught the track over and found the local markets, I bloody love **** like that, the town is so hip and quirky I loved it, we had an amazing lunch, I had a veggie burger that was delish, I'm telling ya if I didn't like a good cheese burger every now and then I think I could totes go vego!!
We cruised down 5th ave again and checked out Macy's and by checked out we rode the ...
... of photos and just seemed to enjoy it much more.
The rest of the day I didn’t do much, just chilled out and went shopping for something for dinner. The food prices in their supermarkets over here are reasonably priced like back in Australia. Now its 6:00pm at night and I am heading off to bed once I finish writing today’s journal entry. Good night ...
... perfume was distilled in every random air pocket, whipped up to astonish your nostrils by a passing yellow taxi or an unannounced zephyr. Beneath the halo of an 8th street lamp I paused to drink in the electric light, craning my neck from the twinkling silver of Freedom Tower round to the steely white of The Empire State. In between, bare light bulbs framed in dirty windows, crossing signals counting down precious seconds of safety, whining emergency vehicles strobing ...
... drink alcoholic buffet with some food. This was tough to say the least. However after a fair amount of peer pressure I conceded and drank with the others. This was actually a fantastic way to predrink as the plan was then to go to a day rave in a Queen's art gallery which was brilliant. This finished in the early evening and so we went on a bit of a bar crawl including one which served pint size margaritas... Jeeeeez... Sunday was then the tourist day. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!