No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... and I was set for the day and very happy indeed. Seeing as I hadn't really been outside for 3 days I went for a bracing walk up to Central Park, 5th Avenue and Times Square, it's a gorgeous day today and it was lovely to soak up the sun on such a crisp morning and get some fresh air into my lungs. After 3 hours of walking around the park and city it was all too soon to head back to the hotel and do some work until I can clock off for 3 and a half weeks ...
Do you think your plumbing skills are up to par? For the most part, it doesn't take years of training. Rather, it requires you to know some basic information. This article is here to help you with plumbing. Read on to find out how to make your plumbing system more efficient and functional.
Never reach into your garbage disposal with bare hands, even if there is a serious problem with it. Even when they are turned ...
... producing up eyes.
Mascara tends to make your eyelashes appear thicker, blacker and longer. It opens up your eyes and can make them appear glamorous.
All mascaras have a use by day. Mascara has an anti bacterial agent in it which can make it secure to use for about a few months. After that your mascara could be a breeding floor for bacteria which could direct to eye infections. So don't hang on to out of date mascara. ...
... safe to take. They provide a substantial weight loss for men along with toning the muscles. They are designed specifically for men who have a large amount of weight to lose and not for losing a couple of pounds. With ingredients such as extract of Acai berry, Garcinia Cambogia and Gymnema Sylvestre, it is a natural way to get the body of your dreams. They contain no harsh chemicals and can actually provide additional health benefits such as preventing conditions such ...
We know you are here to get some definitive info about visit us which is great because that is what you will find. We were in your shoes once, and the simple fact is we had a very compelling reason to discover more about it.
Subject matter experts do exist who are there to provide their expertise, but that is one thing we have never pursued. One thing about our approach is that we prefer to learn ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!