TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood Chelsea New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Ship's position : LAT - 40.05.20N LONG - 73.50.40W
Ship's speed : 18.3 knots
Wind speed : 24.1 knots (27.7mph)
Temperature : 4c / 39.2f
Sunrise : 7.17am Sunset : 4.59pm
Time : GMT -5 hours
A much brighter day greeted me this morning, although I was a bit taken aback as I drew back the curtains with a flourish to find an engineer standing on top of life boat 16 at eye level with me on the other side of ...
... and Rach. It was a great venue for the gig and he played a mixture of new and old songs from his time with Jack's Mannequin and Something Corporate. Our favourites were Dark Blue, La La Lie and Synethesia. At one point he jumped down into the crowd to sing a song with everyone and another time took someone’s phone up on stage, facetimed their girlfriend and asked her to sing along with him. He had great stage presence ...
... of you to support this cause. I am thinking to provide resources and materials from the money you donate to me rather than handing the money directly. What do you have to say about it?
Just landed New York.
Utterly grateful for Zara and Martin who woke up at wee hours and drove almost an hour to drop me..
Also, thank you Sam and Manjot for first set of contributions :)
... were a bit white. We had a pleasant two hours in the park then the rickshaw man said he would drop us of at the hotel. By this time it was rush hour and we had to cross four lanes of traffic just to get on to fifth avenue. By then we were past caring and just at back and let him weave in and out of the traffic. Thankfully we are still here to tell the tale! Niagara tomorrow.5:30am ...
... where the towers once stood and the 9/11 Museum below, in what was once a gaping hole.
I feel any trip ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!