Oakwood At Tuscany
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... so they ended up catching a taxi back to the hotel instead of going in the limo. Emily has done a Contiki tour previously which took her through Las Vegas so she has done some of the included excursions before including the limo ride so she said she wasn't bothered about doing it again. There were 2 huge limos and a party bus waiting for us all when we all met up again, we got on to the party bus with 11 other people including our tour guide. The limo ride was ...
So today we are flying out to LA :) bye bye Vegas you were super fun but I think I best be off before I go into any more buffet food comas :p So our shuttle came like a whole 30mins early and all I got was an automated voicemail so we were scrambling to get down from our room and in the rush poor Ken left his jacket behind in the room. New jacket for Ken time! What was interesting was that when we checked in at the airport the Delta airline ...
... completely packed during the game, and then completely cleared out afterwards.
After a bit more gambling, we headed back to the hotel. But I got an attack of the late night munchies. And there is a McDonald’s conveniently located right next to Harrah’s. I used to be severely addicted to double quarter-pounders and it sounded really good. So we stopped in. Although the girl took my order wrong and I only got a single. So I had to go back ...
... 8220;marvelous” it all was. Back at Airport Road itself he was accosted by a couple in their thirties.
“Is this where the vortex is?”, the couple asked the man in the floppy hat.
“Vortex?”, said the man in the floppy hat a bit non-plussed. “Ah, yes, you follow that track there ...”
“And the vortex is there?”, asked the couple, excitement gleaming in their eyes.
... flight to Vegas, my God this place is on steroids! The airport would have more pokies than Crown Casino in Melbourne! (You were right Brother!). Caught the shuttle to the hotel which also doubled as a sight seeing tour of the strip and allowed me to wrap my head around the south end of the strip. Then the hotel, The Flamingo. For the 1st and original casino in Vegas it's actually pretty good, obviously it's been rebuilt etc... But I was expecting ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place