Oakwood At The Blake
- Drycleaning onsite
- Non-smoking rooms
- High-speed internet in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- Microwave in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At The Blake New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... You. A quick clean up we were off to the theatre. It was another great show - a modern musical comedy. A few known actors include Tyne Daly, Edward Hibbert and Harriet Harris. When the audience applauds as the enter the stage they are known. For our late purchased tickets they were great seats. From then on we all hung out, packed and wished we had not eaten so much all ...
... and it is a special marathon edition, so I buy one, and it has some amazing photos of the race and my name and time is in there. They stop printing times after the 5 hour mark so I only just made it in. We finally make it to the end of the line and I get my medal engraved, and get to have a shop for a finishers t-shirt, but they have nearly sold out of everything, I manage to find a unisex hoodie and I'm pretty happy with that. By now ...
... and finished off with Central Park. It was a beautiful day and temperature with blue skies . New York was showing off with the sparkling water of the Hudson River looking over to New Jersey.
We rode past :
See dog walkers & nannies out with babies ...
... which incidentally isn't a river at all; it is an inlet from the Atlantic Ocean. Yes, it is salt water. This wall was the protection from the river, which if it had been breached, would have flooded Lower Manhattan in addition to all of the other devastation incurred. Thankfully, it held.
... third set was anyones for the taking. The game continued to see-saw with the final set ending in a tie break. Errani wrapped it up to win the set 7-6 booking a place in the fourth round. I love the bit at the end of the matches when the winner gets interviewed and then signs some tennis balls that they hit into the crowd to catch. We have yet to have one come our way but I am hopeful that if we continue to jump around ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!