Oakwood At The Blake
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Drycleaning onsite
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Concierge desk
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Oakwood At The Blake
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At The Blake New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... next? We caught the subway and went across the river to Brooklyn and partially walked the Brooklyn Bridge. It was very hot and if we had started earlier I would have liked to walk the whole thing. We made it to the first arch and then returned and went down to road level to find ice-cream. We were looking at catching the train back over the Manhattan Bridge but had to walk to far to get to the right subway station. So ...
... he was like 25 feet away...(well, maybe a bit further, but so close). It was so funny because as we were going to our seats, and getting closer and closer to the front of the section, we thought there was a mistake. LOL. Of the four U2 concerts we've seen, these were by far the best seats. I was so excited. And it felt the most 'intimate'. The other three concerts (in Boston at TD Gardens, at the Patriots football ...
... without the distractions of the crowds. Wanting to make the best of our short time in the City and to see certain sights, we found an app run by tripomatic. We searched the sights we wanted to see and planned a non binding itinerary.I went back to the room, roused my sleeping travel buddy, and off we went. Heading for Central Park. What an amazing feature this park is for such a concrete jungle. Immediately upon entering the park you can almost ...
... sweet. We hardly knew her till today, so it was great to get to know her better. Jewel works from 6pm till about 2 or 3 am – I think it is a food distribution firm. That would make life difficult.
Even though we protested that we would be OK, Jewel insisted that he would come all the way home with us. We sad a sad farewell so Beulah and the boys. The subway was at the end of the street, and we caught an A train to that station of strange name – ...
Up and out 7.50 this morning to Grand Central station to catch train to Cold Spring up near Poughkeepsie. Nothing much to do or see here at all. Lots of antique shops and cafes but that's about it. Had coffee and gf pancakes. Caught the 12.26 ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
811 7th Avenue on 52nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Very rude owner
- Dolores Alba
- Best bargain i had in years
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
111 East 48th Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
301 Park Avenue, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $216
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$