Oakwood At The Blake
- Drycleaning onsite
- Non-smoking rooms
- High-speed internet in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- Microwave in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At The Blake New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... three different tolls. The first one was $8.00, followed by two $4.00 tolls and then on the forth one we had to take a ticket at an unmanned toll booth and hand it in at the other end. This we duly did. The fare when we handed the ticket in, just a mere $27.00. I had to cancel my lay-bye on my sausages and hand the money over to the State.
Leaving New Jersey to head further north, they get you once again. We took Interstate Highway 95 ...
Today it was Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was really fun we saw people wearing huge Easter bonnets. We found an ice skating rink called the rink. I had lots of fun. My favourite part was when I fell over on the slippery part and I slid the whole way from the middle to the wall. After ...
... face to guide me on my first trip to Manhattan - she even showed me where there was a good waiting room, and where the loos were (very important!).
I feel like I should move on to the rest of the day now...so eventually Luis and I found each other. Now I realise this might be raising questions - I have not spoken of Luis. So who is this Luis? Luis is from Mexico and has also been doing some research at the Rockefeller Archives (just finished on Friday). If you ...
... br> We stayed up late that night chatting and catching up, sharing stories and all that. We were waiting for the other 2 boys who's flight was in late. Scott and James rocked up around midnight with no luggage. Their luggage never made it once they transferred flights from Hong Kong, but got delivered the next night which wasn't bad.
Breezer and I spent Tuesday looking around, getting our bearings and doing some shopping. We went up to the top of ...
... the rain. Luckily the rain did not make an appearance during Big and it was so nice to be sat out on a warm summers evening. One of my favourite parts of the film has to be when Tom Hanks and his boss start playing the Chopsticks on the giant floor piano in the department store. I didn’t realise that said piano is here in NY in the FAO Schwarz store. We will definitely be paying that store a visit before we leave the city.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!