Oakwood At The Blake
- Drycleaning onsite
- Concierge desk
- High-speed internet in room
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Refrigerator in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At The Blake New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... went to one of the standing tables so I could eat it and there was another lady there eating one as well. As I was trying to eat it without making a mess of myself (lots of frosting and very moist)...she saw my struggle and gave me a wet wipe from the package she had on the table. Who says New Yorkers are not nice! We took a wander thru the market area (can't recall the name) with all the fresh meat, fruit, bakeries, pasta...oh...I was drooling. We ...
... After that we walked through Strawberry fields ( John Lennon Memorial Garden) and Central Park. Esme did a Phoebe from friends run! We also saw the seallions of Central Park zoo but it was too late to go in. Then we walked down 5th avenue shopping. Well window shopping for the most part i.e Tiffany's, Louis Vuitton and Cartier. An early night after some planning and some dinner in a little Italian restaurant next door to our hotel. Tuesday. Esme ...
... 8217;ve seen hot days, humid nights, freezing cold snow and sheets of tropical rain, tossed and turned whilst getting the night time sweats and cuddled in close for warm in a single bed when the temperatures have dropped so low we can see our breath. At times we have felt lost and confused, strangers in a foreign land, and aliens to be held as a spectacle for the locals, and at times we have been taken advantage of, whilst others been show generosity and kindness to such a level ...
... to visit if you have any time in the USA and can fit it in. The city is alive, it's vibrant, and it's exciting. The feel reminds me of Sydney during the 2000 Olympics. I was working in Sydney at the time and it had the same feeling.
There are people everywhere, going in all directions. Tourists at every turn, cameras strapped around their necks or wrists. Mobile phones being used as cameras everywhere you turn.
I don't think I ...
... plaza with two sunken pools with falling water on the footprints of the Twin Towers. It struck me as tasteful and moving with the names of those killed inscribed in stone along the rims of the sunken footprints.
The Museum is by admission, and I somehow really didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t realize the museum takes up much of the void beneath the towers that had been mostly made up of parking space, shopping concourse, transit center, and service areas ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!