Oakwood At The Blake
- Drycleaning onsite
- Non-smoking rooms
- High-speed internet in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- Microwave in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At The Blake New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... to Thomas and with the wind howling decided to brave it and walk the High Line. It was a really nice time of day to do it as the sun was setting and reflecting beautiful colours onto the buildings. It really felt like fall up there with all the trees wonderful colours of orange and red. It’s been great seeing the High Line and Central Park changing throughout the seasons. As luck (or rather coincidence) would have it just as ...
... are obviously hard to find on the tree. The orchards are named so folk like us know what to do. I think I had eaten 4 apples which I picked from the trees in about 30 mins of being out the car....crisp, fresh and full of sweetness. We picked and I got lost in thought in the orchards for a while as well. On the way back we stopped in at a small country style restaurant. I had the worx....cherry cola, roast lamb and some chocolate ice cream. I ...
... away from Vic's place. I kicked things off with a giant Waffle with bacon and syrup and Ben Had Americas' famous stack of pancakes. Was so good and extremely filling, although I must say I was very jealous of Vic's Mushroom topped Burger and Fries! Equipped for the day, we headed off on the underground to the one and only Time Square. Now even though I have previously been to New York, I never took the underground. Okay so its very similar to our Tubes in London, but it confused ...
... short river cruise, which is a great way to see downtown Manhattan and New Jersey. like I said the weather was perfect so I got some great pictures. I won't say that visiting Liberty Island was the most exciting thing I've ever visited, but it is a pretty amazing statue and worth visiting if you're in NYC. I ended my night by going to see Phantom of the Opera at Broadway. I couldn't come to NYC and not see a show. It was amazing, I only wish I hadn't been so ...
... of Manhattan. I don't need a specific destination. It's the feeling, the atmosphere, the NYness of it.
Like Jay-Z says; In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made, oh
There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York
New York, New York
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!