Oakwood At The Blake
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Falls. We stayed at the Marriot in a Falls view room......WOW! I can not even explain the view from our room....it was Breathtaking! We headed out on a 3 hour tour (Gilligan's Island style) which included views from the tower of the Falls and city, the walk behind the fall (where you go into the tunnels behind the falls.....Magnificent, the power of the water is unbelievable....you are right in amongst it), and then the boat trip into the mist of ...
... but waitresses are exempt and might only earn $2 or $3. It's obscene. And how gracious and charming they were too , checking that all was well. That we were enjoying the food, welcoming each guest so warmly- and some classy and interesting looking other diners. The African -American folk at the table next to us,classy looking, at one point when the food arrived the older man peered closely at it, as if admiring ...
... at their wonderful log cabin home on Mountain View Road, BiglerVille, Adams County. We can't thank Theresa, Tom and their lovely three children, Aiden(11), Ben(9) and Emily(6) enough for their wonderful hospitality over our two days staying with them. It was also interesting to make the acquaintance of their family of animals including two dogs( very large enthusiastic loud chap and one beautiful three legged collie called Joy), two ducks, seven chooks, and one lovely cat ...
... Hall, Tracy Letts and Marisa Tomei. It was a fun, sensitive, well written play. Front row tickets have an obstructed view, but for a quarter of the price, it was satisfactory, and we were so close to the cast we could look up their nostrils!
Because we were at the front of the line, we briefly met (one of the) person(s) responsible for the rush report. Use it if you ...
... trendy sets of clothes on sale. Though there is officially no tailoring facility for children's clothes available you can still coax them into making that perfect little suit for your little one for less than Rs. 1,000. Jeans, jackets, Superhero T-shirts/sunglasses and even Superman underclothes are available here. Since the clothes are imported do make sure they are tried on at least once before buying as the sizes could ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!