Oakwood At The Blake
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... himself to sitting down at the first bench and being in cramped confines when he tried to stand up and move past the people he inadvertently pulled the roll towards himself.
I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did at that moment as once Vaughan realised what he'd done he looked like he'd been shot. Just looking down at the mustard and relish all over his shirt and the now empty roll with the sausage still attached to his shirt. It was ...
... and included scenes with a magnificent Cheshire cat which was made up with giant body parts that were manipulated by the dancers, much like the horse in War Horse.
On Wednesday morning I waved Mum and Dad off as they boarded the bus to the airport. They were on their way on their road trip around California. They will be gone for 2 weeks and we can’t wait to see them back in NY for another week of fun and games.
... all night. The game was pretty long at about 2.5 – 3 hours but we didn’t really notice the time too much. It was good to experience America’s favourite past time in person.
Day 12: I have always wanted to hit a baseball in a batting cage so today we head to Chelsea Piers. I manage to get Jem and Dan on a train, I’m so happy I have to take a pic to show Boogs (who also doesn’t do walking or trains). We make a quick pit stop at Dunkin Donuts so I can ...
... was very cheesy and awkward which made for a weird hour and a half. I'd like to do more of their tours but I suspect it all depends on which guide you get as it isn't set up so you can just wander exhibits. We also went on the Circle Line ferry - Francesco had not been on it before and I was keen to do it again. Just like last time, I loved seeing the island from that perspective.
Yet again I'm going to let ...
Well, we are walking off our extra calories. Walked miles today expecting to do more shopping, ended up at Central Park walking along 5th Ave. All the shops were big fashion names like Louis Vuitton, Rolex, Tiffany's, Bergdorfs department store where at the top is very expensive china, restrooms-alongside a small bar full of obviously very wealthy people. Dresses we liked (looking for semi-formal dresses for girls) were around $9,000.00. A ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!