Oakwood At The Blake
- Drycleaning onsite
- Non-smoking rooms
- High-speed internet in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- Microwave in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At The Blake New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... way to the ticket counters, without looking back. Check in was a breeze in the priority line, and I checked in my bag, as I had to. My mom had TSA Pre Check (again!), so she skipped the security line while I ended up waiting about 5-10 minutes. Once through security, we made our way to the gate, only to discover that we were super early! (We got to the airport around 12:30pm for a 3:30pm flight!). So, we decided to eat in the airport as none of us had eaten since on ...
... city in the morning. Day Two - Saturday 27/09/14 So turns out a total of 3 hours driving, two flights and almost being awake for 24 hours can really take it out of you, or confuse the hell out of your body clock. I woke up pretty early as I was excited, think Ben probably could of stayed in bed, but I'm not one to sit still. First things first though, BREAKFAST! Being in New York, well America, you need to make the most of the food out here, because its incredible. The options ...
... of intravenous drug users that used to hang out as well as sell/buy drugs there. It was only when Rudy Giuliani became mayor that he cleaned the place up. Now that place is popular place for people to hang out and it's become a tourist attraction. I ended my day by having dinner at my favourite restaurant, Chipotle. Ever since I arrived in NYC I have only eaten dinner there. I can't help it, the food is so good and whilst I'm here I want to make the most if ...
... third set was anyones for the taking. The game continued to see-saw with the final set ending in a tie break. Errani wrapped it up to win the set 7-6 booking a place in the fourth round. I love the bit at the end of the matches when the winner gets interviewed and then signs some tennis balls that they hit into the crowd to catch. We have yet to have one come our way but I am hopeful that if we continue to jump around ...
... Center, ended up in Macy's, I bought a dress as well. What was supposed to be a casual drink with Sanne, ended up spending the entire midday with lots of fun and story sharing. Unfortunately, when time hit about 6 pm, I had to head back, to the bus.
We had some troubles and whatnot when I headed back to Boston, which I eventually had to get a taxi and try to head back to my dorm. I arrived respectively at around 2 AM, instead of the +- 11 pm, but NYC, you were SO ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!