Oakwood At The Blake
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... they are building as a rememberance. It was very busy as they have the official opening of the museum on 21st of May and its open to all family members who lost someone in the attacks before the public. This is why President Obama was in NYC, to open the museum.
We had a quick stop at Century 21 to do some shopping, we were all unsuccessful except Matt. It took us awhile to catch a taxi back to the hotel to get ready for our play.
The play Of Mice and Men ...
... being on the go non stop we needed a day of no plans and relaxation. And we did just that! We mended our hangovers sleeping in and watching TV in bed and didn't leave our apartment all day, we even ordered in Chinese food to the apartment for dinner!
With an amazing first few days in NYC under our belts I'm glad we decided to spend a week here and am looking forward to exploring more of this amazing city in the next few days.
... Walking back through time square the kids found the Toys R Us store (New York Style) a Ferris wheel inside the building, wonkers lolly store, minions, barbie and adventure time it was a lot of fun exploring the levels of kids stuff.
As we headed home we checked to see if we could get some tickets for the Lion King Broadway show...standing in line and wondering how we'd go and how much it could be, to my surprise we where handed row D (4 ...
... the Tenement Museum – the Irving Farm Coffee Roasters. Definitely worth a visit if you happen to be in the vicinity. Alan celebrated with two espressos (espresso?).
Dinner was chez Ichi Masa, a wonderful little sushi restaurant on West 50th St. It was just like being in Tokyo but with an American twist in the form of yummy - but not very traditional - California rolls.
Another evening, another show ! ...
... is creating a blog but not updating it enough. Readers become bored when they must wait too long for a new update. Beginning bloggers should aim to post one blog a week and send out an email update when they do this.
Don't forget SEO work when it comes to blogging. Your ultimate goal includes people reading your blog, so have it visible in search engine results. Using keywords strategically placed in your article and title will draw in ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!