Oakwood At The Blake
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Drycleaning onsite
- Non-smoking rooms
- High-speed internet in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- Microwave in room
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At The Blake New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... shoes and magically he stopped complaining about his feet. -apparently if you wear a backpack you are a 'backpack ******.' -MB. First person to bed and last person to get up in the morning. Consistent performer in this category. -Mitch is refusing to eat any fried chicken or BBQ meats until he gets to the south. This could be quite a difficult task in the US. -I am not entirely sure how he is going to do the half marathon GK signed him up for in New Orleans without tearing ...
... was a coach for Team For Kids (NYRR), he would be running about 35 Miles that day until 8 PM helping those running for the charity...woah so impressive, his 9th time.
At 9:40 AM our group started. The energy and excitement on the bridge before the cannons went off was like no other as we heard the national anthem I knew this was the most American race ever and I couldnīt wait to run it. The time was NOW. The energy came out of nowhere, I wanted to run fast with it...I ...
... group which Ilze meets with twice a week. As a side, I thought everyone should know, the USA is trying to launch Netball as a sport in the country, and you will never guess who Team USA's coach is.....?? Yessssss indeed, South Africa's very own Ilze Gideon - super styling and I think the best is yet to come! Ok, back to my apple picking then. So I met the crew from Waterfall Mansion (http://www.waterfallmansion.com/) and we headed out of ...
Sep 25 & 26 were cruise days to New York City. <b>End of the cruise: </b>It was a fantastic tour in almost every way, except that I will never again cruise on a ship with 3,500+ passengers. Besides that, the Royal Princess was poorly designed with not enough elevators and stairways for such a ...
... was easy to locate by the long queue of people waiting outside. The wait was not that long and we had some live music to entertain us. The bakery itself is this small Italian bakery, and inside it's like any other bakery shop (except that it sells Cake Boss merchandise as well as cakes and sweets). They all looked so delicious that we had to buy a selection! We also got to meet one if the owner's ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!