Oakwood At Riverfront
Travel Blogs from Detroit
... to these long drives!!) so we stopped a few times on the way home:
- Kmart (since we needed a potty break anyway!)
- Cincinnati Premium Outlets in Monroe (sadly, all we walked away with was a pair of shorts from Columbia)
- KFC in Kentucky (OMG it was SO gooooood!! Who knew KFC was sooo much better in Kentucky?!)
- Teppanyaki Grill Buffet in Michigan, near airport (our favorite buffet ...
... did stuff in the surrounding forests.
We really have enjoyed our stay here. All the places we chose to rent things from were fabulous.
The plan was to leave Saturday morning at 7am. We ended up leaving about 7:45am (I blame the Lys!). We used walkie talkies to stay in touch between our 2 vehicles which worked out pretty well when we lost cell signal in the mountains (plus the Lys don't have a ...
So already I'm screwed up! This entry says July 4 but I am pretty sure it is July 5??? Also it is Saturday?? It doesn't take much to mess me up! Thank god it's exactly a 12 hour difference! Cia...I slept in your room last night! Freaking me out more. I slept pretty good but my body is a complete mess of hives! my eyes are all swollen:( I knew it would get worse with staying still ...
... effort and showed how much time and effort brothers and sisters had gone to. But there was something else.
It showed what fun they'd had making things! And, of course, they had the pleasure of giving.
During the day we saw many brothers and sisters whose trip to the convention had been sponsored by the brothers and sisters attending file out onto the football field. And at the end of the day we had yet another surprise ...
Traveling to Italy was a once in a lifetime experience. I really enjoyed seeing how people live their lives in another country. I've come to the realization that our culture is so much different than the Italian culture. As our group would walk down the streets of Rome, we were total outsiders. We were loud and obnoxious and would draw attention to ourselves. We would get stares and I finally realized why Mrs. ...
Other places to stay in Detroit
1114 Washington Blvd., Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $155
2501 Worldgateway Place, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Excellent Westin hotel-- but the price... in the airport?
- The best Detroit hotel - period
- Top-notch hotel !
1200 St Antoine, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $156
5801 Southfield Expressway, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Un hotel bueno pero de calidad media
- Nice But Not Exceptional
- Comfiest Beds!! Paper thin walls!
400 Renaissance Dr, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $164
- Detroit Marriott Ren Center Has My Vote!
- Pleasurable hotel in a nice location
1777 Third Street, Detroit | 5 star hotelfrom $283
- MGM Detroit
- Samstagabend im MGM
- Saturday Night at MGM
351 Gratiot Ave., Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $143
1020 Washington Blvd., Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Lil Gem
- OK Hotel, Crappy Downtown Area
- Very Nice Hotel. Would stay there again
333 East Jefferson Ave, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Great place to stay downtown!
- Excellent hotel
- Nice Hotel but definitly not ready for SuperBowl Crowd
30559 Flynn Road, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $100
1000 Brush Ave., Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- 4 Stars ?? Hmmmmm
- Nice Room but Breakfast Wasn't Ready
- Greek Style
1538 Centre St, Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $60
- Worst then a DUMP!!!!
- Cheap, clean, great location
- I can's believe I stayed in this dump!!
3071 West Grand Boulevard, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $93
- There is something better
- Nice hotel despite its flaws
400 Bagley Avenue, Detroit | 1 star hotelfrom $65
- I know all about this building
- This place would scare Dracula!
- Car Show
5777 Southfield Service Drive, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $98
1331 Trumbull St., Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $57
1999 East Jefferson Avenue, Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $75
525 West Lafayette Blvd, Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $147
2720 Grand River Avenue, Detroit | Hotelfrom $59
17729 Telegraph Rd, Detroit | 1 star hotelfrom $63
3250 East Jefferson Avenue, Detroit | 1 star hotelfrom $53
84 E. Ferry St., Detroit | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Highlight of our Detroit stay
- Classy and full of style and elegance
- A pleasant place within the city
10501 E. Jefferson Ave. I-375, Detroit | Hotelfrom $35
4900 Heather Dr., Detroit | Hotelfrom $69
2901 Grand River Ave, Detroit | 4 star hotelfrom $163
26250 American Drive, Detroit | 2 star hotelfrom $39