Oakwood Ocean At 1 West Street
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... visit myself ha, got there turns out they are closed Thursdays unfortunately but I checked out the gift shop and kept on my merry way to the steps of the met. Once I got there it was like the street vendor Central they where all there lined up haha at least 20 little vans all parked up, bet you didn't see that on an episode of GG!! I sat on the steps and took a few selfies, as you do. Then I ventured up to Harlem, a little bit hairy when I first got of the subway ...
... eating places all with street side tables and chairs.
As you hit Canal Street the people, buildings and signs all change to Chinese - lots of fruit stalls in the street and real little Chinese shops. Manhattan Chinatown is ...
... in view at 9.30. The show featured a range of the most technically advanced fireworks with 40,000 of them all going off over 25 minutes. They were impressive and saw many we had never seen before, big chandelier ones and ones where the rocket blew them all the streaks twizzled off as individual rockets. Got back to time square after a stop at dunkin donuts and the famous White Castle fast food joint where they specialise in $1 mini burgers, pretty terrible tbh. Josh went to ...
... you can kiss your trip to India goodbye. Due to political tensions, they want to know every detail of this relationship.
Once you’ve finished 3-4 pages of data, you can try to upload a photo (might work) and print out your application. Be sure it is absolutely perfect, because you cannot make changes once it’s printed. And by perfect, I mean that no comma or apostrophe can be out of place unless you want that whole application you sweated over to come ...
... directly up to Crown and see Pedestal on way back. After the Pedestal the stairs to the Crown where spiral, and as continue up became narrower. Once at Crown only enough room for Security guy and 10 others. Lucky wasn't a hot day like yesterday as very hot climbing up stairs - no breeze. Great exercise!!!!
Looked around the Pedestal and back down to ground level walking entirely around "The ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!