Oakwood Ocean At 1 West Street
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... more technology as the zoom on the camera I have been using started sticking and then wouldn't work at all, so we have been to B&H an amazing technology shop owned by Jewish people to get another camera - we have been here in past visits.
Decided to take a trip up to Harlem to see what we thought was the 'other side' of New York. Caught the subway up to 125th Street - Paula lives between 9th & 10th - we were pleasantly surprised at ...
... huge pickel. Kina had a huge grilled cheese...later we walked in the freezing cold to Central Park and then the subway back home to Gloria's place in Tribeca. Dev and Kina crashed for an hour as Gloria and I went shopping for dinner. By the time we got back Rieko was feeling better and the kids were up. We watched a basketball game and had a great prime rib dinner (as if we needed more meat)...but being in asia for 3 1/2 months anything but rice would be amazing.
... you're standing up for ~9 hours, without any facilities, to see a 30 second ball-drop and confetti fall. With this information we decided that Central Park would be a better option, as there is a free concert and fireworks there. Leaving our hotel at midday, we wandered past Broadway (looking towards Times Square) and saw masses of people in the distance so we continued onto Central Park (stopping for lunch at a diner). After exploring Central Park for a few ...
... effort came up trumps and we now consider ourselves experts in turkey baking (-; A delicious Christmas dinner with enough food and drink to feed an army and a top day had by all!
Boxing Day loomed and Al and John popped off for a haircut after which the friendly barber offered them both a nip of Evan William’s bourbon! Two very happy boys and haircut’s back in Australia have got a lot to live up to! Al had booked us in to go and see The Statue of Liberty and ...
... they raise funds for arts education and run youth internship programs. Kudos to them for their good cause, fantastic slogan and delicious treats. Next stop was Tompkins Square Park which is a 10 acre city park with a dog run, chess boards, handball courts and basketball courts (with a fence of course). The park has a history of revolution, demonstrations, riot and homelessness. And then Union Square...which was ok but I think I was expecting ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!