Oakwood Ocean At 1 West Street
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Last night we stayed up late (11:00 PM) telling Sam all the things we had seen and done the day before. Sam was wonderful, listening politely. When we went to bed, unbeknownst to us, Sam make a birthday cake for Barbara. It was a yellow cake covered in one pound of butter, one pound of creme cheese and one pound of white chocolate. It had flowered garnishes and looked like a piece of art. While we slept, he had baked the cake, carefully placing towels at the base ...
... addition, although it looks very Warnambool.
Fortunately, Manahattan is an island and an island in demand. The only way was and is up. This has been and continues to be achieved by mainly putting up functionally adequate tall buildings that tend to be **** aesthetically, but that do contribute to New York’s vibe. This vibe is something Mrs Henry and myself approve of between the hours of 9am and 4pm, after which we have had enough and we want alcoholic refreshment, thank you for very ...
... pack of socks. Not before we went to Maceys and had a good look around. We looked at shoes, I'm after some comfy casual/dress shoes to wear with black pants and also some light casual shorts shoes. There was a lot of different brands in Maceys. It ranged from Gucci, Versace etc. to Lucky brand clothing and we found a small pocket of under Armour. We also looked for a charger for the camera, that was forgotten and left at home. A few shysters in some shops around Times ...
... in Angela Hunsinger's footsteps earlier this year and worn a pedometer during our trip - I would love to know how many kms we walked over NYC!!!!). Of course it always seems much further at night and after a big day out! But the number of people that were still partying in NYC made the atmosphere very energetic - in fact I was amazed our packed our train was at 1:00 in the morning!! Lucky we have a nice relaxed day at the hotel planned for ...
Today we woke up at about 6am and went for a walk in the morning sun. We walked south towards the Financial District, the buildings were pretty amazing and we were struck once more by how many little dogs there were and we even found a 'doggy retreat' where you can drop off your poodle or chihuahua for a spa day... We found a cool little restaurant called 'Hing Huang' in Chinatown and had some dumplings and wonton soup which was very ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!