Oakwood Monarch At Carmel Valley
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from San Diego
... just plain. At Pinks the relish made it a little better than when I was 10. These hotdogs had some sort of casing, and biting into it was not like an Oscar Meyer hotdog. I thought it was just me, but apparently Cliff does not like that type of hotdog either. Cliff told me after we left that he would never eat another hotdog again after that experience. We shall see if that holds true. I have a humorous picture at Pinks, but even if I could figure ...
We set off early for an area a short taxi ride away called Pacific beach.When we got there we went to the boardwalk and meandered without a care in the 80 degree heat..We watched the surfers and enjoyed the beautiful views of the ocean.All of a sudden there were lots of black movements in the water then one dolphin jumped out we tried to capture subsequent jumps but did not succeed.it was amazing to see real live dolphins jumping around in front of us.Later ...
... again in my life however that would prove wrong the next morning when I realized I left my debit card there and had to go back the following evening (which seemed to also confirm my suspicions of it being a gay bar). Anyways after leaving the bar Monday we walked around a little more trying to find another bar to “hit up” (as the cool kids would say) but unfortunately all of them were closing (it was Memorial Day after all) except for this one ...
San Diego is the birthplace of Naval Aviation and there still is a Naval Air Station in town. This is likely to be the reason why there is an aircraft carrier at the pier of San Diego which serves as museum.
Such a unique opportunities must be taken and I do not regret a minute I have spent on the USS Midway. Actually, I could have stayed much ...
... we had an early tea by the harbour. I had a delicious meal of Mahi Mahi ( fish ) with rice and Oriental vegetables. . We then managed to get back to our balcony in time to watch the sun set. It has been a beautiful sunny, hot day. Not sure what we will do tomorrow but will probably not finish this blog till we get home. Our flight is at 5.25 pm to LA then Heathrow, then Edinburgh, so we have a bit of time. Yesterday we drove 108 ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $218
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $181
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
3737 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego | 3 star hotel$174 average
- Pleasantly surprised
- A Disappointing experience
- Great Vacation- would return again
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $148
ดินแดง, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $187
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate