Oakwood At Mission Ranch
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
Our only activity today was an attempt to get the suitcases fuller before we head home in three weeks. We went to many stores over 6 hours and didn't get much at all, despite trying on lots of clothes. The day was pretty warm but it got overcast so the day was comfortable despite being in the late 80s. For lunch we had Taco Bell and for dinner we had ...
... people and the second "Hidden Passages" tour had 8 people. They really stressed the importance of not touching the walls, ceilings or formations, pointing out that doing so was a third degree felony. Apparently the oils and dirt in human hands can impact the caves, and we could see evidence of that when comparing the first caves that had bats through them 4,000 years ago with the caves that were sealed off ...
... We were close to "home" right at the hotel, actually, when the parade finished.
Ross, we have not had a burger at In 'n Out yet, but ate at WHATABURGER once for lunch. It was very good.There is a funny story or two about experiences at the hotel, but that is for when we see you.Some stories must be told in person!We enjoyed our visit to San Antonio! And a BIG thank you to Liz and Jimmy for all they did to make our time in Texas such a happy one.
... cabbing it to LAX for around $100, simultaneously defeating the purpose of getting a smelly room near the airport to save time and money. The 405 traffic was brutal, bumper to bumper, side by side, stop start. A normal commute from Inglewood to Carson would be 25 minutes. Peak hour doubles the duty. Throw in an accident or breakdown and it can grid-lock for hours. I was sweating. "Turn on the air conditioner," said Deanne. Phew! That solved that problem. If providence was ...
... James had no idea the awning was supposed to be changed! Seems Vicki did not inform him, or anyone else for that matter, that the awning was to be changed (and in case you were wondering, NO we did not have to pay for the different size since it was their fault the wrong one was ordered and installed). So now we both were a little hot under the collar and the stress headache I had earlier was back with ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Right End of the River
- Loved the Westin
205 E Houston St, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, Rockaway | Hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Beautiful with direct acce…
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Great location
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Beautiful old hotel
- Indifferent and depressing
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Large & rather impersonal
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- A Unique Hospitality
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Can not beat it
- Bad stay in November '04...
- Nice hotel with a true courtyard
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Good Hotel--High End
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great Location, Interior D…
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton